Page 37 of 82 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 2433

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    IT'S ON THIRSDAY THIS YEAR.
    IF MR ANIMAL IS WORKING, SOMEONE CALL ONE OF HER NEIGHBORS TO CHECK ON HER.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    CLEARLY MY INVITATION GOT LOST IN THE MAIL. DAMN GOVT EMPLOYEES!
    IT'S OPEN HOUSE. I SEND OUT A FB NOTIFICATION TO STOP BY ANYTIME AFTER 1 PM. ALSO, I HAVE THE POOL HEATED TO 95 - ISEND OUT A FB NOTIFICATION FOR THAT, TOO. I ALSO SENT OUT ONE THAT I HAVE PLENTY OF FRANZIA CHILLIABLE RED. I RAN OUT AT MY LAST PARTY AND HAD TO BORROW A BOX FROM MY ELDERLY NEIGHBOR. SHE'S THE ONE WHO GOT ME HOOKED ON IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    IF MR ANIMAL IS WORKING, SOMEONE CALL ONE OF HER NEIGHBORS TO CHECK ON HER.
    DON'T WORRY, I;M NOT DRIVING. MR ANIMAL TOOK MY BEEMER AND MY MINIVAN IS FULL OF BEER AND PRIZES. I THINK I MAY KEEP THE KETI COOLER AND THE ROLLING STONES GUITAR SINCE MR ANIMAL TOLD ME I'M ONLY GETTING THE BEEMER FRO MY BIRTHDAY. I DIDN'T ASK FOR IT - I'VE BARELY DRIVEN IT. I THINK MR A WANTED FOR HIMSELF.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

ALSO, I HAVE THE POOL HEATED TO 95
    95 IS PERFECT; NOT TOO HOT THAT YOU SWEAT, BUT WARM ENOUGH THAT NOBODY WILL KNOW THAT YOU JUST PEED IN IT. I'LL BE THERE.

95 IS PERFECT; NOT TOO HOT THAT YOU SWEAT, BUT WARM ENOUGH THAT NOBODY WILL KNOW THAT YOU JUST PEED IN IT. I'LL BE THERE.
    LIFESKILL, NEVER SWIM IN A POOL WITH SPECS.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I THINK SO. IT'S IN THE HIGH 8-'S LOW 90'S AND I THING 95 IS PERFECT. MR ANIMAL SAYS IT'S TOO HOT BUT HE USED TO SWIM IN LAKE ONTERIRO ($#@! IT, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN).

DON'T WORRY, I;M NOT DRIVING. MR ANIMAL TOOK MY BEEMER AND MY MINIVAN IS FULL OF BEER AND PRIZES. I THINK I MAY KEEP THE KETI COOLER AND THE ROLLING STONES GUITAR SINCE MR ANIMAL TOLD ME I'M ONLY GETTING THE BEEMER FRO MY BIRTHDAY. I DIDN'T ASK FOR IT - I'VE BARELY DRIVEN IT. I THINK MR A WANTED FOR HIMSELF.
    I WOULD KEEP THE YETI AND THE STONES GUITAR.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I WOULD KEEP THE YETI AND THE STONES GUITAR.
    tHEY'RE PRIZES FOR A CHARITY GOLF TOURNEMENT. dO YOU THINK i WILL GO TO HELL FOR THIS? mR aNIMAL SAYS THAT'S WHY YOU;RE GOING TO HELL TO ME A LOT. i DON;T WANT TO BE IN HELL BY MYSELF IF EVERYONE ELSE IS GOING TO HEAVEN.

tHE FIRST TIME HE TOLD ME i WAS HELLBOUD IS WHEN i EXPLAINED TO MY KIDS WHY fORT yARGO IS THE UGLY BEACH- THAT'S WHAT i CALL IT. sORRY BUT IT'S TRUE, THINK pow IN BIKINIS.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    tHEY'RE PRIZES FOR A CHARITY GOLF TOURNEMENT. dO YOU THINK i WILL GO TO HELL FOR THIS? mR aNIMAL SAYS THAT'S WHY YOU;RE GOING TO HELL TO ME A LOT. i DON;T WANT TO BE IN HELL BY MYSELF IF EVERYONE ELSE IS GOING TO HEAVEN.

tHE FIRST TIME HE TOLD ME i WAS HELLBOUD IS WHEN i EXPLAINED TO MY KIDS WHY fORT yARGO IS THE UGLY BEACH- THAT'S WHAT i CALL IT. sORRY BUT IT'S TRUE, THINK pow IN BIKINIS.
    I DO NOT THINK YOU WILL GO TO HELL FOR THE COOLER , GUITAR OR BEACH.

tHANKS, IT'S BEEN BUGGING ME BUT THAT IS A NICE YETI AND THE CAPTAIN MORGANS COOLER I STOLE FROM THE CHARITY A FEW BACK IS BROKEN.

tHANKS, IT'S BEEN BUGGING ME BUT THAT IS A NICE YETI AND THE CAPTAIN MORGANS COOLER I STOLE FROM THE CHARITY A FEW BACK IS BROKEN.
    IF HE GETS CRAPPY ABOUT IT JUST GIVE 'EM THE BROKEN ONE BACK.

IF HE GETS CRAPPY ABOUT IT JUST GIVE 'EM THE BROKEN ONE BACK.
    i WOULD BUT i;M STORING POOL TOWELS IN IT ON THE PATIO. mAYBE i WILL JUST WITHHOLD SEX UNTIL HE GETS OVER IT - OR i MIGHT TAKE UP GOLF. mR aNIMAL IS TRYING TO GET ME TO JOIN THE tHURSDAY MORING GOLF GROUP. hE SAYS HE'S GOING TO TRAIN ME TO BE HIS RINGER IN TOURNEMNTS. hE SAYS HE THINKS i WOULD BE GOOD WITH A LITTLE MORE PRACTICE BECAUSE i'M ALREADY A GOOD PUTTER BUT i NEED TO QUIT HITTING THE GOLF BALL LIKE A SOFTBALL WHEN i'M DRIVING. wHATEVER....AS LONG AS i GET THE COOLER AND GUITAR WITHOUT GETTING THE GOING TO HELL LECTURE....AGAIN.

dO TORTILLA CHIPS ABSORB EXCESS WINE?

oR SHOULD i GO WITH SUNFLOWER SEEDS?

dO TORTILLA CHIPS ABSORB EXCESS WINE?
    YES BUT I DO NOT THINK THEY WILL HELP YOUR PREDICAMENT.
    "I am a bird"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    YES BUT I DO NOT THINK THEY WILL HELP YOUR PREDICAMENT.
    i'VE GOT A BAG OF TORTILLA CHIPS AND ONE CUP OF WINE LEFT. i THINK i CAN DO THIS.

oR NOT, I JUST ATE A CHIP OFF THE FRONT OF MY SHIRT AND THEY'RE A LITTLE DRY WOUTHOUT A DIP.

i'VE GOT A BAG OF TORTILLA CHIPS AND ONE CUP OF WINE LEFT. i THINK i CAN DO THIS.

oR NOT, I JUST ATE A CHIP OFF THE FRONT OF MY SHIRT AND THEY'RE A LITTLE DRY WOUTHOUT A DIP.
    FRANZIA DIP ?
    "I am a bird"

FRANZIA DIP ?
    nOT fRANZIA. rIGHT NOW, IT'S kATHERINE gOLDSCHMIDT. i DUNNO WHERE IT CAME FROM. pROBABLY SOME $#@! mR aNIMAL COULDN'T SELL AT THE BAR.

tORTILLAS WERE TOO DRY. i READ nc'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER POST AND WANT A PBJ BUT I REALIZED i DON'T ANY p, b, OR j SO i DECIDED TO EAT THE REST OF MY CHIA PUDDING AND REALIZED MY KID'S ARE RIGHT, IT DOES SUCK SO i STUCK IT BACK IN THE FRIDGE. mAYBE mR aNIMAL WILL GET DESPERATE AND EAT IT. i FOUND MY MOM'S CIGARETTES AND TOOK UP SMOKING AND THEN i THINK i'M GOING TO CRASH ON THE SOFA.

SHE IS STILL CONSCIOUS?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

i NFOUND A CADY BAR FROM ALDIS i BOUGHT MY KID LAST WEEK. i ATE IT. i'M A PIG WHEN i'VE HAD A LITTLE TOO MUCH. i DROPPED A PIECE ON THE FLOOR (i'M ON MY BACK PORCH) AND ATE IT ANYWAY. i'M FAIRLY CERTAIN IT SAT THERE LONGER THAN 5 SECONDS, TOO. MY DOGE MAY HAVE LICKED IT (hE'S HANGIN' WITH ME TONIGHT) BUT i DON'T EVEN CARE.

GIRLS DO NOT WEAR SHIRTS. YOU SHOULD TAKE IT OFF IMMEDIATY.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

aLDI'S CHOCOLATE IS NOT SLAVE CHOCOLATE.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    GIRLS DO NOT WEAR SHIRTS. YOU SHOULD TAKE IT OFF IMMEDIATY.
    tOO CHILLY

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i NFOUND A CADY BAR FROM ALDIS i BOUGHT MY KID LAST WEEK. i ATE IT. i'M A PIG WHEN i'VE HAD A LITTLE TOO MUCH. i DROPPED A PIECE ON THE FLOOR (i'M ON MY BACK PORCH) AND ATE IT ANYWAY. i'M FAIRLY CERTAIN IT SAT THERE LONGER THAN 5 SECONDS, TOO. MY DOGE MAY HAVE LICKED IT (hE'S HANGIN' WITH ME TONIGHT) BUT i DON'T EVEN CARE.
    The blind freaking near dead dog that regularly likes his ass...mods, do something.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

The blind freaking near dead dog that regularly likes his ass...mods, do something.
    hE NOT DAD YET!!!

LIFESKILL, NEVER SWIM IN A POOL WITH SPECS.
    bIT THEY ARE GOOD.

dOES SALSA GO BAD? bECAUSE i TASTED SOME WITH THOSE CHIPS EARLIER AND IT WAS GROSS. i SPIT IT BACK IN THE BOWEL BUT i FEEL BETTER SINCE i ATE THE CANDY BAR.

dOES SALSA GO BAD? bECAUSE i TASTED SOME WITH THOSE CHIPS EARLIER AND IT WAS GROSS. i SPIT IT BACK IN THE BOWEL BUT i FEEL BETTER SINCE i ATE THE CANDY BAR.
    Well, if the salsa comes from a bowel, I'm pretty sure it's bad.
    "I am a bird"

Well, if the salsa comes from a bowel, I'm pretty sure it's bad.
    I thought that you Dutch/ European (same difference) dudes were into that $#@!.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 37 of 82 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast