Page 74 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,220 of 2433

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

LIFESKILL: PAYING BILLS. WILL BE DOING MOAR OF IT SUNDAY TOO. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    LIFESKILL: PAYING BILLS. WILL BE DOING MOAR OF IT SUNDAY TOO. :P
    I GOT ALL OF MINE IN THE MAIL FRIDAY , SHOULD BE GOOD FOR ABOUT 5 OR 6 WEEKS . I LIKE IT WHEN I DO NOT HAVE TO FOOL WITH IT FOR AWHILE .
    Do something Danke

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I GOT ALL OF MINE IN THE MAIL FRIDAY , SHOULD BE GOOD FOR ABOUT 5 OR 6 WEEKS . I LIKE IT WHEN I DO NOT HAVE TO FOOL WITH IT FOR AWHILE .
    ONE OF THE NICE THINGS ABOUT SUMMER IS FEWER BILLS. MOST PEOPLE WHO NEED ME TO DO STUFF FOR THEM AROUND TOWN ARE ON VACATION AND THERE AREN'T ANY MAJOR FEASTS I HAVE TO CHANT AT AND WHATNOT. I'M GETTING ALL MY WORK DONE FROM HOME THIS SUMMER EXCEPT FOR ERRANDS I CAN'T GET AROUND LIKE POST OFFICE NONSENSE AND GROCERIES AND SUCH.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

LIFESKILL: PICKED UP MY NEW SUIT COAT. PRETTY SPIFFY. NICE LIGHTWEIGHT PIECE FOR SUMMER.

LIFESKILLS....

I WENT TO BED REALLY EARLY LAST NIGHT AND WAS WOKE AT 4 AM. I DECIDED TO DO ALL MY CLEANING SO I COULD SPEND THE AFTERNOON GOOFING OFF. I STILL HAVE TO GET THE KITCHEN RUGS OUT THE WASH AND HANG THEM AND THEN IT'S POOL AND BEER TIME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

LIFESKILL....DECISIONS, DECISIONS...

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CLEAN OUT THE JUNK AROUND HERE AND JUST SCALE DOWN. MR A AND I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT DOWNSIZING NOW THAT THE BOYS ARE OLDER AND HOPEFULLY PLANNING ON MOVING OUT IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS. ANYWAY, I HAVE TWO SEWING MACHINES. ONE IS A NEWER EMBROIDERY MACHINE AND THE OTHER IS AN OLD INDUSTRIAL SINGER. MY DAD BOUGHT IT FOR MY MOM WHEN I WAS A KID AND IT STILL WORKS GREAT. THAT THING WILL WALK THE DOG. THE ONLY DOWNSIDE TO THE SINGER IS THAT IT IS BUILT INTO A HUGE TABLE AND IT'S HEAVY AS HELL. I'M THINKING ABOUT SELLING IT. IT'S ACTUALLY WORTH SOME MONEY. LAST I CHECKED THEY WENT FOR AROUND 800.00. THAT'S WHAT THE SINGER REPAIR SHOP OFFERED MY MOM FOR IT WHEN WE HAD IT SERVICED LAST, ANYWAY. I DON'T NEED THAT MUCH POWER. I SEW ON IT BUT I COULD DO ALTERATIONS AND SEW THE OCCASIONAL DRESS ON MY BROTHER. I COULD RESELL THE BROTHER FOR AROUND 150.00. I DON'T REALLY USE IT BECAUSE THE SINGER IS SET UP AND READY TO GO. I'M TORN. THEY BOTH HAVE THEIR ADVANTAGES. I ALSO HAVE A SERGER. THAT NEEDS TO GO ASAP. I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER HOW TO THREAD THE DAMN THING. I WENT THROUGH MY SEWING STUFF AND I HAVE A TON OF DUPLICATES. I DIDN'T BUY DUPLICATES BUT I INHERITED THEM WHEN MY MOM MOVED IN. SHE CAN'T SEE TO SEW ANYMORE SO SHE LEFT THEM WITH ME WHEN SHE REMARRIED.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

LIFESKILL-SKYPE JOB INTERVIEWING. RIGHT NOW THE INTERVIEWER IS BUSY. WE'RE GOING TO TRY MEETING AGAIN IN AN HOUR OR SO.

LIFESKILL-ACED TEH INTERVIEW. LIFESKILL FOR TUESDAY-NEED TO GET A PASSPORT TO PROVE I'M A CITIZEN AND CAN WORK FOR AN INTERNATIONAL COMPANY.

LIFESKILL DECIDED TO TRANSITION TO TAX PREPARATION. MAYBE I’LL SPECIALIZE IN BLOCKCHAIN. YEAH I KNOW..BUT FOR THOSE WHO DO FILE AT LEAST I CAN TRY TO HELP.

TODAY I DUG A BUNCH OF HOLES AND PLANTED SOME RASPBERRIES AND BLACKBERRIES .
    Do something Danke

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILLS FOR TODAY...

FIGURING OUT HOW TO GET TWO YEARS WORTH OF PHOTOS OFF MY IPHONE BECAUSE I'M OUTTA STORAGE. I'M THINKING ABOUT BUYING A USB THINGY FOR IPHONE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THEM ON MY COMPUTER. IT'S A PIECE OF CRAP AND I FEEL BETTER IF I HAVE THEM ON AN EXTERNAL DEVICE.

I'M ALSO TRYING TO DECIDE WHAT I'M GONNA DO TONIGHT. I REALLY SHOULD STAY HOME AND WORK BUT A FRIEND I HAVEN'T SEEN IN AWHILE IS TRYING TO GET ME TO GO OUT WITH HER. I THINK I SEE MYSELF GOING OUT. SHE EVEN TEMPTED ME WITH MY FAVORITE BAR.

I'M TAKING MR A AND THE BOYS TO THE IMPERIAL FEZ THIS WEEK SO I DESERVE A NIGHT OUT. I LOVE THE FOOD BUT I HATE SITTING IN A RESTAURANT FOR 2.5 HOURS. IT'S A LONG MEAL. THE BELLY-DANCERS ARE NICE ENTERTAINMENT BUT I'M OVER THEM AFTER A FEW MINUTES. OF COURSE, MR A AND THE BOYS COULD SIT THERE ALL NIGHT EATING AND WATCHING THEM, LOL. IMO, THEY DO MORE TWERKING THAN BELLY-DANCING BUT WHATEVER, IT'S WHERE MR A WANTED ME TO TAKE HIM FOR FATHERS DAY SO I'M GOING WITH A FAKE SMILE PASTED ON MY FACE. I DO REALLY LIKE THE B'STELLA. I WISH I COULD JUST GET THAT BUT YOU HAVE TO GET THE 5 COURSE MEAL, I THINK.

THIS MORNING I OBSERVED A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR REMEMBRANCE IN THE PASSING OF MATT GUITAR MURPHY AT THE YOUNG AGE OF 88 .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    LIFESKILLS FOR TODAY...

FIGURING OUT HOW TO GET TWO YEARS WORTH OF PHOTOS OFF MY IPHONE BECAUSE I'M OUTTA STORAGE. I'M THINKING ABOUT BUYING A USB THINGY FOR IPHONE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THEM ON MY COMPUTER. IT'S A PIECE OF CRAP AND I FEEL BETTER IF I HAVE THEM ON AN EXTERNAL DEVICE.

I'M ALSO TRYING TO DECIDE WHAT I'M GONNA DO TONIGHT. I REALLY SHOULD STAY HOME AND WORK BUT A FRIEND I HAVEN'T SEEN IN AWHILE IS TRYING TO GET ME TO GO OUT WITH HER. I THINK I SEE MYSELF GOING OUT. SHE EVEN TEMPTED ME WITH MY FAVORITE BAR.

I'M TAKING MR A AND THE BOYS TO THE IMPERIAL FEZ THIS WEEK SO I DESERVE A NIGHT OUT. I LOVE THE FOOD BUT I HATE SITTING IN A RESTAURANT FOR 2.5 HOURS. IT'S A LONG MEAL. THE BELLY-DANCERS ARE NICE ENTERTAINMENT BUT I'M OVER THEM AFTER A FEW MINUTES. OF COURSE, MR A AND THE BOYS COULD SIT THERE ALL NIGHT EATING AND WATCHING THEM, LOL. IMO, THEY DO MORE TWERKING THAN BELLY-DANCING 56BUT WHATEVER, IT'S WHERE MR A WANTED ME TO TAKE HIM FOR FATHERS DAY SO I'M GOING WITH A FAKE SMILE PASTED ON MY FACE. I DO REALLY LIKE THE B'STELLA. I WISH I COULD JUST GET THAT BUT YOU HAVE TO GET THE 5 COURSE MEAL, I THINK.
    I KEEP MY PHOTOS AND DIGITAL ART ON AN EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE AND BACKED UP USING THE WEBBERNETS(IDRIVE). IF YOU USE IDRIVE, YOU CAN GET AN IDRIVE PHONE APP THAT LETS YOU BACKUP YOUR STUFF TO YOUR IDRIVE ACCOUNT.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 06-18-2018 at 06:35 PM.

LIFESKILL: TAKING FILLED OUT FORMS AND DOCUMENTS TO THE COURT TO GET A PASSPORT. GOTTA HAVE IT FOR WORK. IT GETS HERE IN 4-6 WEEKS.

TODAY I AM LOAFING , IT IS RAINING AGAIN . TOMORROW I HAVE A DATE FOR SHOOTING ARROWS WITH A 6 YEAR OLD GRAND DAUGHTER .
    Do something Danke

LIFESKILLS....TRYING TO SOBER UP.

MR A AND I HAD A LITTLE TOO MUCH FUN THIS PAST WEEK AND I SOMEHOW STUMBLED INTO SOME POISON IVY AND HAVE A RASH ON MY LOWER LEGS AND FOREARMS.

LIFESKILL: BASS/BARITONE CHOIR SECTION LEADER. HAD TO STEP UP BECAUSE MY SECTION COULDN'T GET THEIR $#@! TOGETHER. AND ME HAVING SUPER EARS, IT DRIVES ME CRAZY TO HAVE PEOPLE MAKING MISTAKES ALL AROUND ME.

LIFESKILLS FOR TODAY...GETTIN' MUH $#@! TOGETHER

I CONFESSED TO MR A THAT I'VE PLANNED A JULY 4TH PARTY AND ALREADY INVITED A BUNCH OF PEOPLE. I LET HIM BE IN CHARGE OF FIREWORKS BUT HE WASN'T TOO HAPPY. I THINK HE WANTED TO JUST RELAX. ANYWAY, HE TOLD ME I'M GONNA HAVE TO DO ALL THE WORK SO I STARTED CLEANING TODAY. I GOT THE KITCHEN SPOTLESS AND I'M WAITING FOR THE FLOOR TO DRY. NEXT, I THINK I'M GOING TO GRAB A BITE OF FOOD AND GET IN THE POOL.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILL: JOB INTERVIEW. I PASSED! @Suzanimal WILL BE HAPPI. WINE WILL FLOW FREELY. NOW I JUST HAZ TO WAIT FOR MY CONTRACT TO COME THROUGH AND I CAN START WORKING. I NEED A $#@! TON OF FRNS TO PAY OFF DEBT, MED BILLS FROM INJURY LAST YEAR, ETC.

LIFESKILL: JOB INTERVIEW. I PASSED! @Suzanimal WILL BE HAPPI. WINE WILL FLOW FREELY. NOW I JUST HAZ TO WAIT FOR MY CONTRACT TO COME THROUGH AND I CAN START WORKING. I NEED A $#@! TON OF FRNS TO PAY OFF DEBT, MED BILLS FROM INJURY LAST YEAR, ETC.
    YAY! I IS HAPPI 4 U!!!

LIFESKILL

BUYING FIREWORKS. MR A NORMALLY GOES BY HIMSELF BUT HE TOOK ME YESTERDAY. I THINK HE PREFERS TO GO BY HIMSELF. HE WAS AXING QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BIG STUFF AND I'M OVER IN THE KIDDIE SECTION LOADING UP ON DOG FART EXPLOSIVES. HE LET ME HAVE A FEW OF THOSE, A TRANSFORMER, A PACK OF TANKS, AND A CHAINSAW - YOU HOLD THE CHAINSAW AND LIGHT IT - IT'S REALLY COOL. I HOPE IT'S NOT A $#@!ING WHORE LIKE THE REST OF MR A'S CHAINSAWS. WHEN I PICKED IT OUT, I DON'T THINK HE REALIZED I WAS TROLLING HIM BECAUSE HE WAS WORRIED ABOUT HIS GRAND FINALE. ALSO, HE'S NOT SURE HE HAS ENOUGH ROMAN CANDLES. I'M SURE IT WILL BE FINE. THE GINGER GIRLS NEXT DOOR ARE EASILY IMPRESSED.

LIFESKILL: FINISHED 12 CE HOURS OF TAX LAW AND OTHER TAX CRAP...NOW FOR 6 MORE OF THE TRUMP CHANGES THEN A 3 HOUR EXAM.

SENT OFF AN APPLICATION FOR A DBA..I HOPE I GET THE NAME I WANT BUT THE DOT COM WAS TAKEN..ITS JUST PARKED THOUGH.

BROKE MY VEGETARIAN DIET AND HAD BEEF..FEEL CRAPPY BUT IT WAS GOOD.

SCREWED UP MY BACK TOO..YEEHAW.

CONGRATS!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    CONGRATS!
    THANKS, BABES! THERE'S UNPAID HOURS FOR GRADING HOMEWORK AND WHATNOT-SAME AS EVERY TEACHING GIG-BUT MOST SKILLED JOBS HAVE A "TAKEHOME" ASPECT YOU DON'T GET PAID FOR.

LIFESKILL: FINISHED 12 CE HOURS OF TAX LAW AND OTHER TAX CRAP...NOW FOR 6 MORE OF THE TRUMP CHANGES THEN A 3 HOUR EXAM.

SENT OFF AN APPLICATION FOR A DBA..I HOPE I GET THE NAME I WANT BUT THE DOT COM WAS TAKEN..ITS JUST PARKED THOUGH.

BROKE MY VEGETARIAN DIET AND HAD BEEF..FEEL CRAPPY BUT IT WAS GOOD.

SCREWED UP MY BACK TOO..YEEHAW.
    DOES THAT MEAN CLOCK HOURS OR CREDIT HOURS? IF CREDIT HOURS, NICE! WHEN YOU LOOKED AT DOMAINS, DID YOU TRY A DIFFERENT EXTENSION, LIKE DOT NET? IT SUCKS WHEN PEOPLE PARK ON DOMAINS LIKE THAT. :P IF YOU HAVE DIGESTION PROBLEMS WHEN TRANSITIONING OFF A VEGAN/VEGETARIAN DIET, DIGESTIVE ENZYMES MAY HELP YOU. IF I KNEW WHAT WAS WRONG WITH YOUR BACK I MIGHT HAVE A SUGGESTION FOR HELPING IT GET BETTER. ~HUGS~

DOES THAT MEAN CLOCK HOURS OR CREDIT HOURS? IF CREDIT HOURS, NICE! WHEN YOU LOOKED AT DOMAINS, DID YOU TRY A DIFFERENT EXTENSION, LIKE DOT NET? IT SUCKS WHEN PEOPLE PARK ON DOMAINS LIKE THAT. :P IF YOU HAVE DIGESTION PROBLEMS WHEN TRANSITIONING OFF A VEGAN/VEGETARIAN DIET, DIGESTIVE ENZYMES MAY HELP YOU. IF I KNEW WHAT WAS WRONG WITH YOUR BACK I MIGHT HAVE A SUGGESTION FOR HELPING IT GET BETTER. ~HUGS~
    CE= continuing education hours

I bought the .us domain but found out it didnt come with privacy so got the .net too..they were cheap.

I have screwed up my pelvic alignment and having lower back pain so will try different stretches...one hip is higher than the other now so pressing on nerves.

CE= continuing education hours

I bought the .us domain but found out it didnt come with privacy so got the .net too..they were cheap.

I have screwed up my pelvic alignment and having lower back pain so will try different stretches...one hip is higher than the other now so pressing on nerves.
    THIS ONE HELPED ME WHEN I THREW OUT MY LOWER BACK WHEN I USED POOR TECHNIQUE WHILST DOING DEADLIFTS 3-4 YEARS AGO-
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 07-01-2018 at 06:18 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    THIS MORNING I SAWED UP SOME LOGS , QUIT AT NOON TO ESCAPE THE HEAT WAVE A BIT .
    Do something Danke

THIS ONE HELPED ME WHEN I THREW OUT MY LOWER BACK WHEN I USED POOR TECHNIQUE WHILST DOING DEADLIFTS 3-4 YEARS AGO-

THANKS..I THINK MY HIPS ARE OUT OF BALANCE..IE, ONE HIGHER THAN THE OTHER..HOW I DID THAT I DONT KNOW.

LIFE SKILLS FOR TODAY...MOSTLY DELEGATING

MADE THE BOYS CLEAN THE HOUSE AND THEN THEY'RE GOING TO VACUUM THE POOL. HAD MR A PICK UP SOME SAHLEN'S HOT DOGS. I WENT TO PUBLIX (THE ONLY PLACE THEY SELL THEM) FOUR FRICKIN' TIMES OVER THE PAST TWO DAYS BECAUSE THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE ON THE TRUCK AND I NEVER GOT A PACK. HE'S THE ON WHO WANTS THEM SO I FIGURED HE COULD FIND THEM. HE FOUND TWO PACKS AT ONE INTOWN AND PLANS ON STOPPING AT A FEW OTHER PUBLIXES.

I'VE BEEN COOKING AND I CUT A BUNCH OF FLOWERS AND FILLED MY VASES. IT LOOKS VERY PRETTY.

WILL BE MOVING INTO THE OLD HOUSE WE'VE BEEN FIXING UP OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS, BUT I NEED TO DOWNSIZE SOME... HARDER THAN IT SOUNDS... & TIME CONSUMING.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Page 74 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast