Page 56 of 82 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 2433

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

ERMAGERD. Worked on dreamcatchers all weekend.
    Last edited by Carlybee; 06-09-2017 at 10:17 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    HANGING WITH MAMANIMAL

I LOVE HER TO BITS BUT DAMN, THAT WOMAN'S NUTTIER THAN A FRUITCAKE. O_o SHE'S SHACKING WITH HER FIANCEE AND THE WHOLE TIME I WAS THERE SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW SHE'S REDOING EVERYTHING BECAUSE HIS DEAD WIFE WAS TACKY. MY MOTHER HAS EXCELLENT TASTE, SHE'S A VERY STYLISH WOMAN(MORE ON THAT LATER), BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS MEAN TO INSULT THE DEAD WOMAN IN FRONT OF HER SON AND HUSBAND. IT MADE ME UNCOMFORTABLE.

AS I MENTIONED BEFORE, MY MOTHER HAS ALWAYS BEEN ONE TO DRESS WELL BUT DOUBLE DAMN, I THINK THE TACKY IN THAT HOUSE IS RUBBING OFF ON HER. SHE AND HER FIANCEE HAVE TAKEN TO DRESSING JUST ALIKE. I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT SINCE HIGH SCHOOL. THEY LOOK $#@!ING RIDICULOUS, LOL. THEY WERE BOTH WEARING THE SAME T-SHIRT (SHE ONLY EVER WORE T-SHIRTS LIKE THAT TO DO YARD WORK) FROM SOME CHARITY BIKER THING. (HE'S INTO MOTORCYCLES AND CLASSIC CARS.) NOT ONLY WERE THEY WEARING THE SAME T-SHIRT BUT THEY HAVE MATCHING COWBOY HATS, BOOTS, AND JEANS (NOT THE SAME BRAND BUT THE SAME COLOR DENIM). WHEN I PULLED UP, SHE WAS WAITING FOR ME IN THE DRIVEWAY AND I DIDN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE HER.

OH, THEY'VE ALSO ADOPTED A MEAN ASS CHIHUAHUA THAT $#@!ING BIT ME AND A MASTIFF. THE MASTIFF IS A GREAT DOG BUT THE LITTLE ONE GOT THE $#@! KICKED OUT HIM. I WASN'T EVEN TRYING TO PET THE BEAST. IT JUST BIT ME. I KICKED IT SO HARD IT WENT SLIDING ACROSS THE ROOM. MY MOM WAS MAD BUT FIANCEE'S SON LAUGHED. HE HATES THE DOG, TOO.

FIANCEE CALLED ME WHEN I WAS ON THE WAY AND ASKED IF I BOUGHT A CAKE AND I WAS LIKE, NO. I DON'T REALLY CONSIDER MOTHER'S DAY A CAKE HOLIDAY BUT HE FELT LIKE WE NEEDED A DESSERT SO I SPRANG FOR EVERYONE A FRIED STRAWBERRY PIE FROM POPEYES. FIRED PIES ARE THE BOMB. MY MOM USED TO MAKE HOMEMADE FRIED PEACH PIES WHEN WE WERE KIDS. POPEYES FRIED PIES AREN'T AS GOOD AS THOSE WERE BUT THE HOGS ATE 'EM SO THERE.

Dang girl, that's an indie film waiting to happen. We have a bbq place here that makes awesome fried pies.

PACKING...UGGG

I HAVE SUCH A HARD TIME PACKING. IT TAKES ME ALL DAY. MR ANIMAL WILL COME HOME TONIGHT, BE PACKED IN 5 MINUTES (TOPS), AND SPEND THE REST OF THE EVENING PRETENDING TO LOOK AT MY OUTFITS. HE CALLS IT THE PRE-TRIP FASHION SHOW. IT WOULD BE EASIER IF WE WERE JUST GOING FOR LEISURE BUT IT'S PART WORK AND THERE'S A COCKTAIL PARTY THE NIGHT BEFORE AND I DON'T REALLY HAVE ANY SUMMER DRESSES THAT ARE NICE CASUAL. THEY'RE EITHER TOO DRESSY (SOMETHING YOU WOULD WEAR TO A WEDDING) OR TOO CASUAL (SOMETHING YOU WOULD WEAR TO THE BEACH). I COULD GO WITH SLACKS BUT IT'S GOING TO BE HOT AND THE PARTY IS AT A PLACE THAT HAS A PRETTY COOL LOOKING DECK. I FOUND ONE DRESS THAT MIGHT WORK BUT I CAN'T BEND OVER OR RAISE MY ARMS IN IT. HELL, I'M NOT EVEN SURE I CAN SIT DOWN IN IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

PACKING...UGGG

I HAVE SUCH A HARD TIME PACKING. IT TAKES ME ALL DAY. MR ANIMAL WILL COME HOME TONIGHT, BE PACKED IN 5 MINUTES (TOPS), AND SPEND THE REST OF THE EVENING PRETENDING TO LOOK AT MY OUTFITS. HE CALLS IT THE PRE-TRIP FASHION SHOW. IT WOULD BE EASIER IF WE WERE JUST GOING FOR LEISURE BUT IT'S PART WORK AND THERE'S A COCKTAIL PARTY THE NIGHT BEFORE AND I DON'T REALLY HAVE ANY SUMMER DRESSES THAT ARE NICE CASUAL. THEY'RE EITHER TOO DRESSY (SOMETHING YOU WOULD WEAR TO A WEDDING) OR TOO CASUAL (SOMETHING YOU WOULD WEAR TO THE BEACH). I COULD GO WITH SLACKS BUT IT'S GOING TO BE HOT AND THE PARTY IS AT A PLACE THAT HAS A PRETTY COOL LOOKING DECK. I FOUND ONE DRESS THAT MIGHT WORK BUT I CAN'T BEND OVER OR RAISE MY ARMS IN IT. HELL, I'M NOT EVEN SURE I CAN SIT DOWN IN IT.
    WELL THAT DRESS SOUNDS LIKE A LONG TOP AND NEEDS A SKIRT WITH IT MAYBE
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

PACKING...UGGG

JUST GO COMMANDO YOU'LL BE THE HIT OF THE PARTY.

HAVING BETTER THAN SUZANIMAL ALL I INTEND TO DO TODAY IS CHANGE THE BLADES ON THE 42" MOWER DECK .
    Do something Danke

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    WELL THAT DRESS SOUNDS LIKE A LONG TOP AND NEEDS A SKIRT WITH IT MAYBE
    MR ANIMAL CALL IT MY HOE-CAKE DRESS.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

IT'S AMAZING HOW FAST I CAN PACK WITH MR ANIMAL YELLING AT ME. HE WAS PACKED, DOWNSTAIRS, AND YELLING AT ME TO "GET MY $#@! TOGETHER" BEFORE I COULD EVEN GET INTO MY SPANX. I ENDED UP JUST PACKING A BUNCH OF STUFF AND IF HE COMPLAINS, IT'S HIS OWN FAULT FOR NOT WATCHING THE FASHION SHOW,

LIFESKILLS: COOKING WITH COCONUT OIL(SALMON) AND MOAR PREPARING STUFF FOR LISTENERS TO DOWNLOAD ON MY BANDCAMP PAGE. I THINK @Suzanimal WOULD LIKE THIS NUMBER: https://matveyushka.bandcamp.com/track/if-love-be-blind
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 05-16-2017 at 12:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

n/m, dupe post
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Broke a tooth..just had it pulled plus a bone graft. In PAIN.

TOADY: CHOPPING AND STEAMING BROCCOLI FLORETS.

LIFESKILLS: INSTALLING ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM AND CONTINUING TO WORK ON MY WEBBERNET STORE. GOT NEW WARES UP TOADY: http://matveyushka.bandcamp.com/track/romanze @Suzanimal MIGHT BE INTERESTED.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    LIFESKILLS: INSTALLING ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM AND CONTINUING TO WORK ON MY WEBBERNET STORE. GOT NEW WARES UP TOADY: http://matveyushka.bandcamp.com/track/romanze @Suzanimal MIGHT BE INTERESTED.
    LOL DID YOU GET HACKED

PROBABLY FROM THE RUSSIAN SITES YOU VISIT
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILLS: COOKING WITH COCONUT OIL(SALMON) AND MOAR PREPARING STUFF FOR LISTENERS TO DOWNLOAD ON MY BANDCAMP PAGE. I THINK @Suzanimal WOULD LIKE THIS NUMBER: https://matveyushka.bandcamp.com/track/if-love-be-blind
    I PLAN ON CHECKING OUT YOUR MUSIC TONIGHT AFTER MY MISES WEEKENDS FRIDAY NIGHT DATE. I JUST GOT BACK IN TOWN YESTERDAY AND STARTED TO LISTEN BUT I KEPT GETTING PHONE CALLS AND THE KIDS WERE YAMMERING - TOO MANY DISTRACTIONS. THINGS WILL BE CALMED DOWN TONIGHT.

WENT TO NASHVILLE FOR A FEW DAYS. GOOD STUFF. DID YOU KNOW THERE'S A FULL SIZED REPLICA OF THE PARTHENON IN NASHVILLE? I WENT THERE AND IT WAS AWESOME. I SPENT MOST OF MY TIME AT TOOTSIES AND ROBERT'S, THOUGH. I'VE ALSO DECIDED THAT I DON'T LIKE SWANKY HOTELS. WE WERE STAYING AT THE NASHVILLE WESTIN AND THEY DON'T GIVE OUT FREE COFFEE IN THE LOBBY. CHEAP SKATES. YOU GET TWO CUPS IN YOUR ROOM AND THEN YOU HAVE TO GO TO THEIR RESTAURANT IF YOU WANT MORE. PLUS, YOU HAVE TO PAY TO PARK AND IT'S VALET ONLY. I THINK IT WAS 35.00 PER DAY FOR PARKING.

I DID TAKE A FEW FUNNY PICS, I'LL POST THEM LATER.

LIFESKILL TOADY-BUILT A TWITTER FEED FOR MY BIZNISS. I TWEET EVERY TIME I UPLOAD SOMETHING SO MY FANBOYS CAN GO LISTEN/LOOK AND BUY NAO.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    LOL DID YOU GET HACKED

PROBABLY FROM THE RUSSIAN SITES YOU VISIT
    I NEVER GET HACKED. THE VIRUSES ARE INTIMIDATED BY ME. I WAS JUST CHANGING TO A SOMEWHAT MOAR ROBUST PROGRAM TO MAKE THE RUSSIAN VIRUSES SKEERED.

I PLAN ON CHECKING OUT YOUR MUSIC TONIGHT AFTER MY MISES WEEKENDS FRIDAY NIGHT DATE. I JUST GOT BACK IN TOWN YESTERDAY AND STARTED TO LISTEN BUT I KEPT GETTING PHONE CALLS AND THE KIDS WERE YAMMERING - TOO MANY DISTRACTIONS. THINGS WILL BE CALMED DOWN TONIGHT.

WENT TO NASHVILLE FOR A FEW DAYS. GOOD STUFF. DID YOU KNOW THERE'S A FULL SIZED REPLICA OF THE PARTHENON IN NASHVILLE? I WENT THERE AND IT WAS AWESOME. I SPENT MOST OF MY TIME AT TOOTSIES AND ROBERT'S, THOUGH. I'VE ALSO DECIDED THAT I DON'T LIKE SWANKY HOTELS. WE WERE STAYING AT THE NASHVILLE WESTIN AND THEY DON'T GIVE OUT FREE COFFEE IN THE LOBBY. CHEAP SKATES. YOU GET TWO CUPS IN YOUR ROOM AND THEN YOU HAVE TO GO TO THEIR RESTAURANT IF YOU WANT MORE. PLUS, YOU HAVE TO PAY TO PARK AND IT'S VALET ONLY. I THINK IT WAS 35.00 PER DAY FOR PARKING.

I DID TAKE A FEW FUNNY PICS, I'LL POST THEM LATER.
    YAYYYY!! DO YOU LIKE T SHIRTS? ONE DAY I MIGHT DESIGN T SHIRTS AND WHATNOT TO SELL IN MY STORE FOR FANBOYS AND FANGIRLS.

This same guy got 2 more celtic crosses..this last one he wanted all black. Pretty much done with making them. I broke 3 tacks trying to nail in the mdf on the second layer.

Attachment 5747

AFTER RAIN, WORK, LIFE, FINALLY TO THE POUNT OF GETTING THE DECKING DOWN AND RAILS UP. HOPEFULLY GET IT FINISHED THIS LONG WEEKEND AND POOL OPEN. HAD TO PRACTICE LIFE SKILLZ WHEN SO MUCH LIFE IS GOING ON.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    This same guy got 2 more celtic crosses..this last one he wanted all black. Pretty much done with making them. I broke 3 tacks trying to nail in the mdf on the second layer.

Attachment 5747
    Pre-drill with a drill that's smaller than the tack?

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    NAIL GUN!

23 GA FOR WHAT YOU'RE DOING, MOST WILL SHOOT 1/2" TO 1" HEADLESS BRADS THAT'RE SO SMALL THEY DON'T NEED TO BE FILLED.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WHY DO OUT OF TOWN FRIENDS THINK IT'S FUN TO SHOW UP ON YOUR DOORSTEP FOR A VISIT UNANNOUNCED?

ONE OF MY GIRLFRIENDS FROM HIGH SCHOOL JUST GOT DIVORCED AND THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN TO SURPRISE ME WITH A WEEK OF PARTYING. WE'RE HEADING OUT TO MY RICH BITCH GF'S LAKE HOUSE TODAY WHEN THE ONE WHO SURPRISED ME WAKES UP. GIRL CAN'T HANDLE HER BOOZE. YOU GONNA SPEND A WEEK PARTYING WITH ME, YA BETTER PACE YO SELF.

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    Yikes..I don't do power tools lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    NAIL GUN!

23 GA FOR WHAT YOU'RE DOING, MOST WILL SHOOT 1/2" TO 1" HEADLESS BRADS THAT'RE SO SMALL THEY DON'T NEED TO BE FILLED.
    Oh good Lord, I'd hurt myself lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Oh good Lord, I'd hurt myself lol.
    SON HAS BEEN USING THEM SINCE HE WAS 5.........

YOU'D BE FINE.

YAYYYY!! DO YOU LIKE T SHIRTS? ONE DAY I MIGHT DESIGN T SHIRTS AND WHATNOT TO SELL IN MY STORE FOR FANBOYS AND FANGIRLS.
    @Suzanimal FORGOT TO ANSWER MY QUESTION^^ TOADY'S LIFESKILLS-FINDING THE ATMS FOR THE BANK I'M USING FOR MY JURY DUTY BIZNISS. BASICALLY I GET PAID TO READ COURT BRIEFS AND RENDER A VERDICT. I'M ALSO GOING TO USE THIS ACCOUNT FOR SMALL JOBS ON AMAZON AND SELLING STUFF IF I EVER GET TO THAT.

I CAUGHT A BIG BASS TODAY . IF DANKE HAD BEEN THERE HE COULD HAVE ROWED THE BOAT.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I CAUGHT A BIG BASS TODAY . IF DANKE HAD BEEN THERE HE COULD HAVE ROWED THE BOAT.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

@Suzanimal FORGOT TO ANSWER MY QUESTION^^ TOADY'S LIFESKILLS-FINDING THE ATMS FOR THE BANK I'M USING FOR MY JURY DUTY BIZNISS. BASICALLY I GET PAID TO READ COURT BRIEFS AND RENDER A VERDICT. I'M ALSO GOING TO USE THIS ACCOUNT FOR SMALL JOBS ON AMAZON AND SELLING STUFF IF I EVER GET TO THAT.
    I'M SORRY HB34. I HAD A SURPRISE GUEST AND ENDED UP STAYING DRUNK ALL WEEK. WENT TO LAKE SINCLAIR YESTERDAY AND SPENT THE NIGHT BUT LUCKILY, I HAD AN EXCUSE TO COME HOME TODAY (TAKE CARE OF THE DOG) BECAUSE I'VE HAD WAY TOO MUCH TOGETHERNESS THIS WEEK. IT'S EXHAUSTING LISTENING TO BITTER DIVORCEES MAN HATE.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 56 of 82 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast