Page 26 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

LIFE SKILLS FOR TODAY:

I'VE BEEN DOING YARD WORK ALL MORNING AND ONCE I FINISH THIS BIG GLASS OF H2O, I'M GOING TO POUR MYSELF A CUP OF FRANZIA SUNSET BLUSH AND FLOAT AROUND THE POOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    A1? Heinz 57 is where it's at. Mr Animal gets mad at me for asking for it at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. I keep promising I won't but then I do anyway. He says it's embarrassing.
    Doesn't the Heinz stuff have HFCS in it nao? Their ketchup did the last time I saw one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mrs O is having a yard sale today. My Lifeskills are making sure she is only selling her junk and none of my stuff . Hers is junk , mine is useful.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Mrs O is having a yard sale today. My Lifeskills are making sure she is only selling her junk and none of my stuff . Hers is junk , mine is useful.
    One man's junk is another Injun's treasure.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    One man's junk is another Injun's treasure.
    I traded some used gutters to some guy lives about 5 miles down the way.

I am all outta used gutters , but if Danke came by I could trade him something , maybe some road signs off the highway or something.

I am all outta used gutters , but if Danke came by I could trade him something , maybe some road signs off the highway or something.
    How many beads for those?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

How many beads for those?
    Not many , a few high quality beads should cover todays special. Maybe you could throw in a gallon of elderberry wine too, some boot laces .......
    Last edited by oyarde; 07-27-2016 at 03:50 PM.

Not many , a few high quality beads should cover todays special.
    Throw in a squaw or two?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Throw in a squaw or two?
    For the right dowry ( bribe ) I can make some introductions , but the squaws do the choosing , the fact that you know me though will help you a great deal.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oooo, I LOVE YARD SALES. IF YOU EVER DECIDE TO PART WITH THAT SCREWDRIVER MADE WITH SPACE AGE MATERIALS, LET ME KNOW.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Oooo, I LOVE YARD SALES. IF YOU EVER DECIDE TO PART WITH THAT SCREWDRIVER MADE WITH SPACE AGE MATERIALS, LET ME KNOW.
    I have it hanging over my work bench , it is sweet.

THEY BE ALL 'COLLEGE COLLEGE UNIVERSITY' AND I BE LIKE 'WIKI WIKI WHAT'

Quote Originally Posted by BUTSRSLY View Post
    THEY BE ALL 'COLLEGE COLLEGE UNIVERSITY' AND I BE LIKE 'WIKI WIKI WHAT'
    ARE YOU NOT IN SKOOL?

ARE YOU NOT IN SKOOL?
    I SOMEWHAT HOPE HE'S NOT. IF HE DOES, HE MIGHT STOP MAKING FUNNY POSTS AFTER ALL THE BOOK LEARNIN'.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

ARE YOU NOT IN SKOOL?
    TOO KOOL 4 SKOOL.

LIFE SKILL FOR TODAY

TAKING DOWN WIND CHIMES SO MY MOTHER COULD DUST THEM. THEY'RE OUTSIDE, WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU DUST THEM? DOESN'T THE RAIN CLEAN THEM?

LIFE SKILL FOR TODAY

TAKING DOWN WIND CHIMES SO MY MOTHER COULD DUST THEM. THEY'RE OUTSIDE, WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU DUST THEM? DOESN'T THE RAIN CLEAN THEM?
    Rain doesn't always clean nature's messes. The birds congregate on a streetlight over yonder ~points~ and drops lots of $#@! on the cement. It gets baked there are usually doesn't get washed during the rain, for example.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I found to guy on craigslist who takes old mattresses for a reasonable price. I was finally able to get rid of six old stained mattresses.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Doesn't the Heinz stuff have HFCS in it nao? Their ketchup did the last time I saw one.
    HFCS is how you know its gon be tasty.

Lifeskill #374
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I found to guy on craigslist who takes old mattresses for a reasonable price. I was finally able to get rid of six old stained mattresses.
    TODAY'S LIFESKILL: KNOWING WHEN NOT TO SAY ANYTHING ...

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    TODAY'S LIFESKILL: KNOWING WHEN NOT TO SAY ANYTHING ...

+1

BE NICE TO THE OLD FELLA. SOME OLD FOLKS WET THE BED A LOT, WHICH IS APPARENTLY PART OF OLD PEOPLE SMELL. BETCHA DANKE HAZ IT.

BE NICE TO THE OLD FELLA. SOME OLD FOLKS WET THE BED A LOT, WHICH IS APPARENTLY PART OF OLD PEOPLE SMELL. BETCHA DANKE HAZ IT.
    I BET I'M OLDER THAN DANKE AND I HAVE FULL CONTROL OF MY BODILY FUNCTIONS. MOST OF THE TIME...

I BET I'M OLDER THAN DANKE AND I HAVE FULL CONTROL OF MY BODILY FUNCTIONS. MOST OF THE TIME...
    I'M PRETTY SURE YOU'RE ABOVE AVERAGE, SO YOU DON'T COUNT. ALSO, YOU'RE PRIVILEGED.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'M PRETTY SURE YOU'RE ABOVE AVERAGE, SO YOU DON'T COUNT. ALSO, YOU'RE PRIVILEGED.
    Damn straight and I ain't gonna check it, either.

LIFE SKILL FOR TODAY...

RUNNING IN THE HEAT WITHOUT PASSING OUT. I THINK CAME CLOSE, THOUGH. IT WAS HAWT EARLIER BUT THERE APPEARS TO BE A STORM ROLLING IN AND IT LOOKS LIKE WE'RE GOING TO GET A NICE RAIN TO COOL THINGS OFF.

My best buddy from High School was in from Dallas past couple days. Business conf in Indy. Life skills were drinking all the beer and eating all the ribeyes , important skills.

IT'S RAINING AND THE SUN IS SHINING, THAT MEANS THE DEVIL IS BEATING HIS WIFE.

IT'S RAINING AND THE SUN IS SHINING, THAT MEANS THE DEVIL IS BEATING HIS WIFE.
    UNDERSTANDING WEIRD WEATHER IS A VERY USEFUL LIFESKILL.

Page 26 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast