Page 1 of 82 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

SORRY GUYS NO FREE TIME! I AM BUSY DEVELOPING LIFE SKILLS TO ENTER THE JOB MARKET AND BE A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY/GOOD DRONE.

SUCH AS CALLIGRAPHY

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-20-2016 at 06:52 AM.

GOOD FOR YOU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by BUTSRSLY View Post
    SORRY GUYS NO FREE TIME! I AM BUSY DEVELOPING LIFE SKILLS TO ENTER THE JOB MARKET AND BE A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY/GOOD DRONE.

SUCH AS CALLIGRAPHY
    you should write a book and call it...HOW I WROTE A BOOK IN ALL CAPS AND MADE A MILLION.

1) Inhale

2) Exhale

3) Rest

4) Repeat

Calligraphy could be valuable for the Rand Campaign, you could sure make some pretty all caps signs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

I always think this person is an incarcerated female felon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    you should write a book and call it...HOW I WROTE A BOOK IN ALL CAPS AND MADE A MILLION.
    I DID PROBLEM IS I MADE A MILlIOn BOOKS NOT BUCKS

HOW TO CONVERT PAPER WORDS INTO PAPER FIAT DOLLARS

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I always think this person is an incarcerated female felon.
    THIS PERSON HAS FEELINGS

THEY HAVE, HOWEVER, ALMOST BEEN ENTIRELY ERADICATED IN THE INTEREST OF PERPETUAL RATIONAL META-ANALYSIS OF FORMULAIC HUMAN FUNCTION

THEN MY DESIGNS CAN BE IMPLEMENTED

MUAHAHHAHA

ARCHAIC ARTISTIC ENDEAVORS ARE A THREAT TO THIS

HENCE THE INTERNAL DILEMMA. TO BE READY FOR THE RENAISSANCE (FESTIVAL) WITH MY MARKETABLE JOB SKILLS (YE OLDE SIGNS) I MUST DELVE INTO THE MYSTERIES OF THE RIGHT BRAIN (VAGINISH FUNCTIONS)
    Last edited by BUTSRSLY; 01-13-2016 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    GOOD FOR YOU.
    GOOD FOR YOU WHEN YOU SEE IT. MY ART IS PHILANTHROPY. IT IS A BURDEN ON ME AND YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL I SHARE IT WITH YOU AND THE REST OF THE UNWASHED MASSES

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    1) Inhale

2) Exhale

3) Rest

4) Repeat
    I WOULD RECOMMEND WATER ALSO

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS
    SAVE IT FOR THE DENOUEMENT

AT MY PINNACLE

TEH APEX

YOU WILL SEE A GRAND SHOWING OF SUCH BRILLIANCE THERE WILL BE NO DENYING MY GLOBAL DOMINION

I'VE GOT 2 CALLIGRAPHIC SIGNS ALREADY

I WOULD RECOMMEND WATER ALSO
    That's the more advanced Life Skills.

Your "global dominion"?

Are you a supervillain?
    We Must Dissent.

good thing there's more twice as many jobs as ever, twice as many jobs because instead of one person working 40 hours a week, two people are working 20 hours a week.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    TELLYASTORY.

GUY TRIED TO TALK TO ME ABOUT POLITICS. SOMETHING ABOUT SOME CRISIS DU JOUR THAT MAY OR MAY NOT ACTUALLY EXIST, BUT THAT I GATHERED WAS PROBABLY ALL THEY TALK ABOUT ON THE NEWS NOW, GIVEN HIS RABIDITY AND SURETY OF RIGHTNESS.

IT WAS DIFFICULT TO DIGEST THE EXPLANATION. HERE IT WAS, THIRD HAND. FIRST, WHAT HAPPENED. THEN, THE TELEVISION'S REPRESENTATION OF THAT REALITY. THEN, HIS PROBABLY WRONGHEADED PERCEPTION OF THE TELEVISION. THEN, HIS PROBABLY PAINTED REPRESENTATION THROUGH INADEQUATE VERBAL SYMBOL SPEWING. THEN, THE UNFORTUNATE REALITY OF MY IMPECCABLE MIND AND BODY EXPERIENCE TAINTING HIS ABILITY TO PERFORM. THEN, MY REGRETTABLE INABILITY TO DEDICATE 100% OF MY FLAWLESS WORD->EAR->MIND HIGHWAY TO IT BECAUSE IT'S OBVIOUSLY ONE OF THOSE THINGS WHERE:

X HAPPENED
    TV SAYS Y HAPPENED
    LIBERTARIANISM HAS AN ANSWER AND YOU CAN FIND IT ON GOOGLE
    BUT NO ONE WILL
    THEREFORE Z WILL HAPPEN

ONCE IT FALLS INTO THAT, I GENERALLY START DOING SODOKU IN MY HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Your "global dominion"?

Are you a supervillain?
    ONE MAN'S SUPERHERO IS ANOTHER MAN'S SUPERVILLIAN

MORAL RELATIVISM IS OBJECTIVELY GOOD

The way you type reminds me of that teenage girl from "The Visit" by M. Night Shamalamdingdong.
    We Must Dissent.

The way you type reminds me of that teenage girl from "The Visit" by M. Night Shamalamdingdong.
    Shoshanna from Girls

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Shoshanna from Girls

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS.

NOW, FOR A CHANGE OF PACE, SOMETHING WORTH POSTING ON THE INTERNET.

TELLYASTORY

AS I BATHED, AMONG THE NOW TRITE AND REDUNDANT AND UNWELCOME RECURRENT WAKEDREAM STIMULATED BY MY SUBCONSCIOUS RECOGNITION OF PORCELAIN IN MY GENERAL PROXIMITY:

1: MORE PEOPLE ARE KILLED FALLING IN BATHTUBS THAN BY TERRORISM
    2: AGING/VERTIGO/BALANCE/SHAMPOOING WITH MY EYES CLOSED WHILE TURNING MY BODY AROUND THE SHOWERHEAD LIKE A DUMB SEWER/FISHERMAN
    3: DAMN I'M OLD NOW
    4: HUMANS SPEND TOO MUCH OF THEIR LIVES CONCEALING AGING. ALSO POOPING
    5: DAMN OUR DUMB AND POORLY DESIGNED SOFTSHELLED BODIES AND THEIR NEED FOR PERPETUAL FOODSOURCE
    6: I NEED AN ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE ADJUSTMENT / RELIGION
    7: FIRST I NEED TO PEE/BLOW MY NOSE/SHAVE/ DRESS ACCORDING TO THIS ARBITRARY ERA'S TASTES / WASH THINGS THAT GET DIRTY BY MERELY SITTING SOMEWHERE FOR TOO LONG / RAISE MONEY TO PUT FUEL IN MY MOUTHHOLE

THAT HAS OVER TIME BEEN REDUCED IN MENTAL CONSTRUCT TO A MERE FARTING NOISE,

I HAD A GOOD IDEA.

MAYBE GOOGLE COULD PROVIDE FREE CHROMEBOOKS WITH AN AD REVENUE MODEL AND/OR AUTHENTICATOR HARDWARE DEVICE

THAT IS ALL

If only fire11 and this person got together and made babies. If only.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    YOUR POST IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM BOTH SPAM AND ROTTING BROCCOLI

THEREFORE I DEDUCE THAT YOU ARE AN UGLY MALE
    Last edited by BUTSRSLY; 01-17-2016 at 06:14 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    TAKE FACEBOOK FOR INSTANCE

UTTER GARBAGE, WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON

THERE IS ONE THING IT CAN DO THAT EMAIL CANNOT. THAT IS LET PEOPLE MAKE THINGS MORE PUBLIC THAN THEY NEED TO BE OR MORE PUBLIC THAN THEY INTEND IT TO BE.

SO OBVIOUSLY IT'S THE MOST SUCCESSFUL THING EVER.

THE THINGS IT COULD DO THAT EMAIL CANNOT, IT FAILS AT. I SEARCHED 'WOMEN IN MY CITY' AND IT RETURNED GROUPS AND PAGES AND BUSINESSES. SO I CLICK PEOPLE: 6 RESULTS
    Last edited by BUTSRSLY; 01-17-2016 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    good thing there's more twice as many jobs as ever, twice as many jobs because instead of one person working 40 hours a week, two people are working 20 hours a week.
    TEACH MATH THAT WILL FIX IT

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    That would make a great movie!
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

YOUR POST IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM BOTH SPAM AND ROTTING BROCCOLI

THEREFORE I DEDUCE THAT YOU ARE AN UGLY MALE
    D00d, that was induction, not deduction. Just FYI.

The damn thing doesn't do what I want .
    "I am a bird"

SUCH AS CALLIGRAPHY
    I worked on some life skills the past couple days , split wood , shot my bow , counted shotgun shells. I am though , retiring in April and leaving the job market.I am very pleased with that . Good luck .

Page 1 of 82 1231151 ... LastLast