Page 53 of 82 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 2433

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    AH, YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE I'M SEXY AND YOU'RE NOT. :P
    You got me there, seeing I'm not looking to attract men.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hey, hb34, if you need man bun pictures, look up American figure skater Jason Brown. He often wears a man bun and it holds well during his awesome programs. Good luck with your concert.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I THINK I MASTERED CATCALLING MEN.

I KNEW ALL THE NEIGHBORS AND THE RETIREE "VAN" FROM ACROSS THE LAKE BEFORE I LEFT. HE EVEN GAVE ME A RIDE ON IS FANCY BOAT. MY GIRLFRIEND TALKS ABOUT "LAKE LIFE" ALL THE TIME AND I HAVE TO ADMIT, IT DOESN'T SUCK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You are as bad as AF sometimes.
    NOT EVEN CLOSE. AT LEAST I DON'T POST PICS OF GIANT ASSES AND WALMART SHART.

I HAVE TO ADMIT, I'M MORE THAN A LITTLE CURIOUS TO SEE HB DOING SPLITS IN HIS NEW TIGHTS. I WOULDN'T MIND SEEING YOU DOING THEM IF YOU HAVE SOME TIGHTS BUT IF YOU DON'T, I'M GOOD WITH SEEING A DANKE SPLIT TIGHTLESS, TOO.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You got me there, seeing I'm not looking to attract men.
    NEITHER AM I. (THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY POST, BUT W/E) BUT YOU WOULD HAVE ME AND EVERYONE ELSE FOOLED IF YOU AREN'T, CONSIDERING YOUR POST HISTORY FULL OF FREQUENT ALLUSIONS TO AND DIRECT REFERENCES TO FELLATIO. U HAZ MORE GHEY THAN ANYONE ON RPFS, AFAIK...
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 04-27-2017 at 11:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    NOT EVEN CLOSE. AT LEAST I DON'T POST PICS OF GIANT ASSES AND WALMART SHART.

I HAVE TO ADMIT, I'M MORE THAN A LITTLE CURIOUS TO SEE HB DOING SPLITS IN HIS NEW TIGHTS. I WOULDN'T MIND SEEING YOU DOING THEM IF YOU HAVE SOME TIGHTS BUT IF YOU DON'T, I'M GOOD WITH SEEING A DANKE SPLIT TIGHTLESS, TOO.
    THNX FOR THE FLATTERY, MRS ANIMAL. IT'S AMUSING HOW PEOPLE MAKE SUCH A BIG DEAL OUT OF TIGHTS. ATHLETES WEAR THEM ALL THE TIME. WHETHER IN CYCLING, SPEED SKATING, SOME TYPES OF SKIING, SAMBO, MANY OLYMPIC EVENTS, CYCLING, MMA, ETC. PEOPLE JUST CALL IT "COMPRESSION GEAR", AND SOMEHOW IT'S DIFFERENT. LOLOLOL

BELOW IS THE POLISH OLYMPIC CYCLING TEAM AS AN EXAMPLE...
    http://i.imgur.com/mc9vC.jpg
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 04-27-2017 at 11:27 AM.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

LIFE SKILL DRIVING LAWNMOWER

I DECIDED TO CUT THE GRASS AND TORE UP THE LAWNMOWER AGAIN. I HAVE THE WORST LUCK WITH THAT THING. I KEEP BREAKING THE STEERING COLUMN. MR ANIMAL GOT MAD AT ME - HE SAYS I RUN INTO THE WALLS WITH THE WHEELS TURNED AND THAT'S WHAT'S BREAKING IT BUT I THINK HE'S THE ONE BREAKING IT AND LEAVING IT FOR ME TO GET CAUGHT WITH. I WAS GOING TO CALL THE MOWER GUYS BUT HE SAYS HE CAN FIX IT.

I HAD A WEIRD DREAM LAST NIGHT. I DREAMED I HAD TO GO TO THE BATHROOM REALLY BAD AND I WAS FOLLOWING MR ANIMAL AROUND IN OUR HOUSE TO EACH OF THE BATHROOMS. THE POOR MAN WAS TRYING TO GO (#2 I SUSPECT BECAUSE HE KEPT SITTING DOWN ) BUT AS SOON AS HE WOULD GET COMFORTABLE, I WOULD SHOW UP AT THE DOOR BEGGING HIM TO LET ME IN. HE WOULD TELL ME TO GO TO ANOTHER BATHROOM BUT I WOULD TELL HIM I COULDN'T MAKE IT. ANYWAY, AS SOON AS I GOT IN AND SAT DOWN, NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN SO I WOULD GET UP AND GO FIND MR ANIMAL TO TALK BUT BY THE TIME I GOT THERE (I LIKE TO TALK TO HIM WHEN HE'S ON THE TOILET BECAUSE HE CAN'T GET AWAY), I FELT LIKE I HAD TO PEE AGAIN. I WOKE UP WHEN HE FINALLY GOT MAD AT ME. DREAM MAD. IRL, HE WOULD'VE LOST PATIENCE WITH ME LONG BEFORE HE DID IN MY DREAM.

GUESS WHAT? WHEN I WOKE UP, I HAD TO GO TO THE BATHROOM REALLY BAD. PLUS, I WAS COLD. OUR UPSTAIRS AC WASN'T WORKING RIGHT SO I CALLED OUR GUY AND HE CAME BY AND FIXED IT. APPARENTLY, IT WAS JUST A BREAKER. WE HAD SOME BAD STORMS AND THE POWER WAS BLINKING ON AND OFF AND IT MUST'VE TRIPPED IT.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My projects..plus working on 2 dreamcatchers

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3287.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	669.0 KB 
ID:	5718

I love the turquoise/coral colors - very hot right now. The simple turquoise/rope?leather? is nice, too.

And I have the same place mats on my sun room table.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post

Are you going for an Orthodox cross in the lower left? It depends on the tradition (Greek, Russian, etc), but they traditionally look more like this: The bottom diagonal, IIRC, represents where the feet were nailed.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 04-29-2017 at 04:34 PM.

Are you going for an Orthodox cross in the lower left? It depends on the tradition (Greek, Russian, etc), but they traditionally look more like this: The bottom diagonal, IIRC, represents where the feet were nailed.
    It's a Celtic cross..doing it for a coworker.i'm attaching it to another cross because the cutout is thin.

I love the turquoise/coral colors - very hot right now. The simple turquoise/rope?leather? is nice, too.

And I have the same place mats on my sun room table.
    Thank you. I got those placemats at the dollar store lol.

Thank you. I got those placemats at the dollar store lol.
    Me, too!!!

Name:	IMG_3293.JPG 
Size:	512.5 KB 
ID:	5719

Finished..guy wanted it this plain. 15"..pretty good size.

I SPILLED COFFEE ON MY COMPUTER AND MAIL. COMPUTER IS ACTING CRAZY. THE ZOOM JUMPS AROUND WHEN I TYPE. MUST BE THE CAFFEINE MAKING IT JITTERY.

I HAVE THE ACCOUNTANT'S BILL LAYING UNDER THE FAN. THAT WILL GIVE ME TIME TO FIND SOMETHING FUNNY TO SEND HIM. I ALWAYS PUT A STUPID PIC IN WITH MY CHECK. FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS IT'S BEEN OBAMA, THIS YEAR I THINK I'M GOING TO SEND HIM A SEXY MELANIA PIC. HE A LONELY NERD, IT MAY COME IN HANDY. *SNICKERS*

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILLS SO FAR: PAYING BILLS AND MAKING APPOINTMENTS. AMONG THE BORINGEST PARTS OF BEING A GROWNUP. :P

LIFESKILLS SO FAR: PAYING BILLS AND MAKING APPOINTMENTS. AMONG THE BORINGEST PARTS OF BEING A GROWNUP. :P
    I ADULTED TODAY TOO.

I GOT THE NEW KITCHEN RUGS I ORDERED IN THE MAIL TODAY. THEY HAVE FLOWERS ON THEM AND SAY THUG LIFE IN CURSIVE. I'M GONNA BE GANSTA AS A MOFO LOADING THAT DISHWASHER AND $#@!.

I ADULTED TODAY TOO.

I GOT THE NEW KITCHEN RUGS I ORDERED IN THE MAIL TODAY. THEY HAVE FLOWERS ON THEM AND SAY THUG LIFE IN CURSIVE. I'M GONNA BE GANSTA AS A MOFO LOADING THAT DISHWASHER AND $#@!.
    SUZ, YOU N' ME SHOULD GO OFF TO NEVER NEVER LAND FOR A WEEK OR 2 SOMETIME. ALL THIS ADULTING IS IRRITATING. I NEED A BIT OF A VACATION THIS SUMMER.

I BOUGHT MY MOM AND HER FIANCEE PLANE TICKETS TO GO TO WEST PALM BEACH FOR MY NEPHEW'S GRADUATION. THEY PLAN ON SITTING BEHIND DANKE AND HELPING HIM FLY THE PLANE. MY MOTHER IS EXCITED TO GET ANOTHER BOJANGLES BISCUIT BUT DANKE SHOULDN'T GET HIS HOPES UP FOR HER PURSE LEFTOVERS - HER FIANCEE IS A BIG EATER AND I THINK HE'S CALLED DIBS.

I WAS JUST THINKING, I'VE NEVER MET A STEPHANIE I'VE LIKED. ODD.

LIFESKILL TOADY: ANTAGONIZING MY PC DOC'S SECRETARY INTO DOING HER $#@!ING JOB. SHE DOESN'T ANSWER THE PHONE OR RETURN CALLS, SO I HAD TO RESORT TO EMAILING TOADY. ALSO, MORE PAYING BILLS. ADULTING SUCKS.

Finishing up this for a friend's grandson.

Name:	IMG_3320.JPG 
Size:	585.0 KB 
ID:	5725

I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY THE PAST FEW DAYS.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT I WENT TO AN UBER EATS APPRECIATION NIGHT AT A BREWERY. VERY NEAT PLACE. THE YOUNG FOLKS WERE PLAYING CORNHOLE (THAT'S A POPULAR GAME HERE. I MISS BOCCE BALL AND HORSESHOES, PERSONALLY. BACK IN THE DAY, A LOT OF BARS HAD THOSE GAMES.) ANYWAY, I'M STANDING THERE AND A NICE HIPSTER MAN ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO PLAY CORNHOLE AND I TOLD HIM I WASN'T THAT KIND OF A GIRL. IT TOOK HIM A SECOND BUT HE CRACKED UP. MR ANIMAL LIKED THE BREWERY BETTER THAN I DID. THERE WERE LOTS OF FANCY BEERS. NO DIET BEER, NOT EVEN A BUTT LIGHT.

YESTERDAY, I WOKE UP TO SOME BREAKING AND ENTERING. MY MOM AND HER FIANCEE WERE SITTING IN MY KITCHEN WHEN I CAME DOWNSTAIRS. MY USELESS DOGE DIDN'T EVEN WAKE UP. THEY MADE FUN OF MY HAIR - FIANCEE SAID I LOOKED LIKE I STUCK MY FINGER IN A LIGHT SOCKET. MY MOM WOKE UP AND DECIDED I WAS GOING TO TAKE HER SHOPPING AND HAD FIANCEE DROP HER OFF. I WAS NOT AWARE OF THESE PLANS. THEY MADE COFFEE SO I TOOK HER AND FORGAVE THE BREAKING AND ENTERING. I TOOK HER TO A FEW THRIFT STORES. I FOUND SOME REALLY COOL STUFF AND SO DID SHE. THEN I TOOK HER TO LUNCH AND TO GET A FACIAL. THEN I DROPPED HER OFF AND WENT HOME TO FIND THE BOYS GETTING READY TO GO TO SEE GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2. I ENDED UP DROPPING THEM OFF AND RUNNING A FEW ERRANDS. I HAD A RETURN AT KOHLS AND A BUNCH OF COUPONS AND KOHLS CASH SO I POKED AROUND AND ENDED UP SCORING BIG TIME.

I WAS SO TIRED FROM RUNNING AROUND ALL DAY, I FELL ASLEEP ON THE SOFA WATCHING TV AND NO ONE WOKE ME UP. IT TOOK ME A MINUTE TO FIGURE OUT WHERE I WAS WHEN I CAME TO THIS MORNING. ALSO, FOR SOME REASON, MY BACK DOOR WAS OPEN. O_o I DOUBT SOMEONE TRIED TO BREAK IN BECAUSE I ALSO LEFT THE GARAGE DOOR OPEN AND THE GARAGE DOOR TO THE HOUSE NEVER GETS LOCKED.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY THE PAST FEW DAYS.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT I WENT TO AN UBER EATS APPRECIATION NIGHT AT A BREWERY. VERY NEAT PLACE. THE YOUNG FOLKS WERE PLAYING CORNHOLE (THAT'S A POPULAR GAME HERE. I MISS BOCCE BALL AND HORSESHOES, PERSONALLY. BACK IN THE DAY, A LOT OF BARS HAD THOSE GAMES.) ANYWAY, I'M STANDING THERE AND A NICE HIPSTER MAN ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO PLAY CORNHOLE AND I TOLD HIM I WASN'T THAT KIND OF A GIRL. IT TOOK HIM A SECOND BUT HE CRACKED UP. MR ANIMAL LIKED THE BREWERY BETTER THAN I DID. THERE WERE LOTS OF FANCY BEERS. NO DIET BEER, NOT EVEN A BUTT LIGHT.

YESTERDAY, I WOKE UP TO SOME BREAKING AND ENTERING. MY MOM AND HER FIANCEE WERE SITTING IN MY KITCHEN WHEN I CAME DOWNSTAIRS. MY USELESS DOGE DIDN'T EVEN WAKE UP. THEY MADE FUN OF MY HAIR - FIANCEE SAID I LOOKED LIKE I STUCK MY FINGER IN A LIGHT SOCKET. MY MOM WOKE UP AND DECIDED I WAS GOING TO TAKE HER SHOPPING AND HAD FIANCEE DROP HER OFF. I WAS NOT AWARE OF THESE PLANS. THEY MADE COFFEE SO I TOOK HER AND FORGAVE THE BREAKING AND ENTERING. I TOOK HER TO A FEW THRIFT STORES. I FOUND SOME REALLY COOL STUFF AND SO DID SHE. THEN I TOOK HER TO LUNCH AND TO GET A FACIAL. THEN I DROPPED HER OFF AND WENT HOME TO FIND THE BOYS GETTING READY TO GO TO SEE GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2. I ENDED UP DROPPING THEM OFF AND RUNNING A FEW ERRANDS. I HAD A RETURN AT KOHLS AND A BUNCH OF COUPONS AND KOHLS CASH SO I POKED AROUND AND ENDED UP SCORING BIG TIME.

I WAS SO TIRED FROM RUNNING AROUND ALL DAY, I FELL ASLEEP ON THE SOFA WATCHING TV AND NO ONE WOKE ME UP. IT TOOK ME A MINUTE TO FIGURE OUT WHERE I WAS WHEN I CAME TO THIS MORNING. ALSO, FOR SOME REASON, MY BACK DOOR WAS OPEN. O_o I DOUBT SOMEONE TRIED TO BREAK IN BECAUSE I ALSO LEFT THE GARAGE DOOR OPEN AND THE GARAGE DOOR TO THE HOUSE NEVER GETS LOCKED.
    GOOD THING THE BARS DON'T HAVE LAWN DARTS. DON'T WANT THE DRUNK PEOPLE PLAYING WITH THOSE.

I keep making stuff. I guess I'll open an Etsy store at some point. Working full time, doing part time stuff to make money and still dealing with the after effects of my son's brain injury leaves me exhausted physically, mentally and financially. People don't get that a brain injury isnt like a broken finger..it never really heals...so tired of going this alone because family members who could help are kind of clueless. I haven't had a vacation in 6 years. Yeah...adulting sucks.

I keep making stuff. I guess I'll open an Etsy store at some point. Working full time, doing part time stuff to make money and still dealing with the after effects of my son's brain injury leaves me exhausted physically, mentally and financially. People don't get that a brain injury isnt like a broken finger..it never really heals...so tired of going this alone because family members who could help are kind of clueless. I haven't had a vacation in 6 years. Yeah...adulting sucks.
    I CAN KIND OF RELATE. MY DAD WASN'T QUITE THAT BAD BUT THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS HIS MENTAL AND COGNITIVE DECLINE GOT REALLY, REALLY BAD. HE BEGAN INJURING HIMSELF AND ALMOST INJURED OTHERS. NOBODY REALLY KNEW WHAT TO DO WITH HIM.

I CAN KIND OF RELATE. MY DAD WASN'T QUITE THAT BAD BUT THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS HIS MENTAL AND COGNITIVE DECLINE GOT REALLY, REALLY BAD. HE BEGAN INJURING HIMSELF AND ALMOST INJURED OTHERS. NOBODY REALLY KNEW WHAT TO DO WITH HIM.
    The brain does some wacky things when it gets hurt.

LIFE SKILL FOR TODAY

FREE COMIC BOOKS - I WENT WITH THE BOYS TO FREE COMIC BOOK DAY. IT'S PRETTY FUN. I SAT ON THE ROOFTOP PATIO AND HAD A BEER AND THEN WE HAD A LITTLE LUNCH. I LOVE HANGING OUT WITH THEM THEY ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH. UNFORTUNATELY, MY #2 SON HAS PICKED UP MY BAD CELLPHONE SKILLS. HE NEVER KEEPS HIS RINGER ON. I ENDED UP TEXTING HIM AND GOT TO USE A WORD I LEARNED IN THE LAST KINGDOM - ASSLING. I SAID, CALL ME, ASSLING. I WANTED TO ORDER THEIR FOOD BECAUSE I WAS GETTING HANGRY AND DIDN'T WANT TO WAIT ON THEM.

LIFE SKILL FOR TODAY

FREE COMIC BOOKS - I WENT WITH THE BOYS TO FREE COMIC BOOK DAY. IT'S PRETTY FUN. I SAT ON THE ROOFTOP PATIO AND HAD A BEER AND THEN WE HAD A LITTLE LUNCH. I LOVE HANGING OUT WITH THEM THEY ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH. UNFORTUNATELY, MY #2 SON HAS PICKED UP MY BAD CELLPHONE SKILLS. HE NEVER KEEPS HIS RINGER ON. I ENDED UP TEXTING HIM AND GOT TO USE A WORD I LEARNED IN THE LAST KINGDOM - ASSLING. I SAID, CALL ME, ASSLING. I WANTED TO ORDER THEIR FOOD BECAUSE I WAS GETTING HANGRY AND DIDN'T WANT TO WAIT ON THEM.
    WHAT DOES HANGRY MEAN? IS IT A MIX OF HUNGOVER AND ANGRY? HUNGRY AND ANGRY? HAIRY AND ANGRY?

Page 53 of 82 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast