Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081
Results 2,401 to 2,411 of 2411

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

LIFESKILL: WORKING KNEE REHAB LIKE A BOSS. I GRADUATE NEXT WEEK. TWO BLUE TSHIRTS IN ONE SUMMER IS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT.
    “When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it”~~ Frederic Bastiat

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILL: FOUND A NEW GYM TO ATTEND REGULARLY. MY OLD ONE HAZ CLOSED UP. #SADZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

JOB HUNTING LIFESKILL CONTINUING-I FOUND THAT SCOTSDALE BOULION AND COIN IS HIRING, SO I'M GONNA INTERVIEW THIS WEEK. #GOLDJOB
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

SATURDAY'S LIFESKILL:GETTING LADIES' PHONE NUMBERS. SHE WAS TOTALLY INTO ME CUZ I WAS BEING SUPER CHARMING. ARAB WOMEN BE #AMAZING. TEXTED HER TOADY. WHO KNOWS WHAT'LL HAPPEN? I MET HER AT A GREEK WEDDING PARTY. I PROMISED MYSELF I WOULDN'T HIT ON ANYONE, AND I REALLY DIDN'T...SHE AND I JUST GOT ALONG REALLY WELL AND I GOT HER NUMBER LIKE IT WAS NOTHING. #AMAZING @Suzanimal WILL BE PROUD I'M IMPROVING ON MY SOCIAL ANXIETY.

LIFESKILLZ: GETTING READY FOR JOB INTERVIEW IN TEH MORNING. #ANXIETY

LIFESKILL:JOB INTERVIEWING. PRETTY SURE I DID A GOOD JOB BECAUSE THEY'RE GOING TO CALL ME BACK FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF INTERVIEWING.

Lifeskill: Don't do today what you can put off until tomorrow.
    Truth is Fallacy, Fallacy is Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Lifeskill: Don't do today what you can put off until tomorrow.
    THAT SOUNDS MORE LIKE ADVICE/CLICHE THAN A LIFESKILL TO ME...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    THAT SOUNDS MORE LIKE ADVICE/CLICHE THAN A LIFESKILL TO ME...
    The skill is in knowing what can be put off until tomorrow.
    Truth is Fallacy, Fallacy is Evil.

LAST WEEK'S LIFESKILL: PASSING A JOB INTERVIEW. I'LL BE GETTING A CALL BACK FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF INTERVIEWING THIS WEEK.

LIFESKILL: LEARNING MOAR ABOUT FITNESS AND GETTING POINTERS ON MY FORM/TECHNIQUE FROM A COACH. APPARENTLY MY BODY FAT % IS REALLY LOW, I'M AN ECTOMORPH BODY TYPE, AND NEED TO EAT MOAR TO MAKE BETTER GAINZ.

Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081