Page 72 of 82 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,160 of 2433

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    THAT SEEMS MORE LIKE GOSSIP THAN A LIFESKILL, SUZ.
    MY LIFESKILL IS PEELING BACK ALL THE LAYERS OF MR ANIMAL'S ONION UNTIL HE HAS NO SECRETS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILL - IDENTIFYING CRITTER KEEPING ME UP AT NIGHT

IT'S A BARN OWL. NOISY LITTLE BASTARD GOES ALL NIGHT LIKE THIS...

EDITED TO ADD...

MY SON JUST CAME IN THE SUN ROOM WHERE I KEEP MY LAP TOP AND HEARD THE CRAZY ASS OWL. HE STARTED PLAYING THE VIDEO I POSTED AND CRANKED UP THE VOLUME. THE OWL GOT REALLY QUIET FOR A FEW MINUTES AND NOW HE'S STARTED BACK SCREECHING WITH A VENGEANCE. I'M NOT SURE IF HE WANTS TO KILL US OR MAKE US HIS BITCHES.
    Last edited by Suzanimal; 05-18-2018 at 08:05 PM.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

LIFESKILLS FOR TODAY

TAILGATING AND WILLIE NELSON.

I FEEL SO PRODUCTIVE. IT'S ONLY 5AM AND I'VE ALREADY MADE TACO ROLL UPS FOR MY TAILGATE PARTY. I'M ON COFFEE BREAK RIGHT NOW. MR ANIMAL CAME HOME AND SAMPLED ONE. SAID THEY WERE GOOD AND TOLD ME HE FORGOT EVERYTHING HE WAS SUPPOSE TO BRING HOME. BLESS HIS HEART. HE FELT SO BAD BUT IT'S ALRIGHT, IT AIN'T NOTHING BUT A THANG. I'VE GOT ALL KINDS OF FOOD I CAN MAKE.

I'M EXCITED TO SEE WILLIE. I'M NOT SURE WHAT I'M GOING TO WEAR, THOUGH. IT WILL PROBABLY RAIN LATER AND I WANTED TO WEAR MY MAMA TRIED T-SHIRT BUT IT'S WHITE. I KNOW IT'S NOT A WILLIE SONG BUT IT'S THE ONLY COUNTRY MUSIC T-SHIRT I HAVE. PLUS, MY MOM WILL GET A KICK OUT OF IT. CUZ SHE DID TRY.

LIFESKILL...ADMITTING I DIDN'T CHECK WHAT I CLAIMED TO HAVE CHECKED.

I ORGANIZED A CONCERT/TAILGATE PARTY WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY TODAY. I TOLD EVERYONE TO MEET ME AT THE PARKING LOT AT 2 FOR TAILGATING. THEY ALL ASKED IF I WAS SURE THE LOT OPENED THAT EARLY AND I SAID YES, I'M SURE. WELL, I FIGURED I'D BETTER CHECK JUST TO BE SURE AND IT DOESN'T OPEN UNTIL 5:30. NOW, I HAVE TO CALL EVERYONE (10 COUPLES) AND TELL THEM I WAS SURE BUT I WAS WRONG.

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, I WAS BUMMED THAT I PLANNED IT SO EARLY BECAUSE IT'S NICE OUT AND I WANTED HAVE TIME TO TAKE A SWIM. NOW, I CAN DO BOTH.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    LIFESKILL - IDENTIFYING CRITTER KEEPING ME UP AT NIGHT

IT'S A BARN OWL. NOISY LITTLE BASTARD GOES ALL NIGHT LIKE THIS...

EDITED TO ADD...

MY SON JUST CAME IN THE SUN ROOM WHERE I KEEP MY LAP TOP AND HEARD THE CRAZY ASS OWL. HE STARTED PLAYING THE VIDEO I POSTED AND CRANKED UP THE VOLUME. THE OWL GOT REALLY QUIET FOR A FEW MINUTES AND NOW HE'S STARTED BACK SCREECHING WITH A VENGEANCE. I'M NOT SURE IF HE WANTS TO KILL US OR MAKE US HIS BITCHES.
    LIFESKILL: HAVING A MOVIE REFERENCE FOR DAMN NEAR ANYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    LIFESKILL: HAVING A MOVIE REFERENCE FOR DAMN NEAR ANYTHING.

I DON'T THINK THE OWL IN THAT CLIP MATCHES THE CORRECT SOUND.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILLS FOR TODAY

TAILGATING AND WILLIE NELSON.

I FEEL SO PRODUCTIVE. IT'S ONLY 5AM AND I'VE ALREADY MADE TACO ROLL UPS FOR MY TAILGATE PARTY. I'M ON COFFEE BREAK RIGHT NOW. MR ANIMAL CAME HOME AND SAMPLED ONE. SAID THEY WERE GOOD AND TOLD ME HE FORGOT EVERYTHING HE WAS SUPPOSE TO BRING HOME. BLESS HIS HEART. HE FELT SO BAD BUT IT'S ALRIGHT, IT AIN'T NOTHING BUT A THANG. I'VE GOT ALL KINDS OF FOOD I CAN MAKE.

I'M EXCITED TO SEE WILLIE. I'M NOT SURE WHAT I'M GOING TO WEAR, THOUGH. IT WILL PROBABLY RAIN LATER AND I WANTED TO WEAR MY MAMA TRIED T-SHIRT BUT IT'S WHITE. I KNOW IT'S NOT A WILLIE SONG BUT IT'S THE ONLY COUNTRY MUSIC T-SHIRT I HAVE. PLUS, MY MOM WILL GET A KICK OUT OF IT. CUZ SHE DID TRY.

You should wear a tank top and a Merle hat . This is how they dress .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    THAT'S NOT A BAD IDEA. I HAVE A STRAW COWBOY HAT THAT WILL COME IN HANDY IF IT RAINS.

IF IT DOES RAIN, I HOPE WILLIE SINGS THIS SONG. I DON'T HAVE BLUE EYES. I HAVE HAZEL EYES BUT THEY TURN GREEN DEPENDING ON WHAT I'M WEARING. CLOSE ENOUGH.

LIFESKILL...DELEGATING

I DELEGATED FIXING MY TAILGATE PARTY SCREW UP TO MR A. HE CALLED EVERYONE FOR ME. I WAS HOPING HE'D TAKE THE BLAME BUT WHEN HE WAS TALKING TO MY FRIEND'S HUSBAND HE SMILED AT ME AND SAID, YEAH, SHE'S FULL OF $#@!.

LIFESKILL...MONOCLING

I BOUGHT A MONOCLE FOR MYSELF BECAUSE KEEPING READING GLASSES ON MY HEAD WAS MESSING UP MY HAIR AND THAT GOT ME THINKING ABOUT MR PEANUT WHICH GOT ME THINKING ABOUT PEANUT BUTTER WHICH GOT ME THINKING ABOUT HOW PB USED TO COME IN GLASS JARS THAT ENDED UP STORING MY DAD'S RUSTY SCREW COLLECTION AND THAT GOT ME THINKING ABOUT THE MR PEANUT PEANUT BUTTER MAKER WE HAD. IT WAS HANDED DOWN TO ME AND I KEPT IT NEXT TO MY HOLLY HOBBY EASY BAKE OVEN THAT MY MOM CUT THE CORD ON IN THE PLAYHOUSE MY DAD BUILT ME SO I COULD MAKE MUD PIE CREATIONS AND MUTILATE BARBIES IN PEACE WITHOUT STINKY BOYS HORNING IN ON MUH FUN.

YOU DON'T SEE MUCH MR PEANUT STUFF ANYMORE BUT I DID FIND A GLASS MR PEANUT JAR AT THE THRIFT STORE. WE KEEP SUNFLOWER SEEDS IN IT.

ALSO, THE MONOCLE IS WORKING OUT PRETTY GOOD FOR ME. I GOT IT OFF EBAY BUT SINCE IT'S A CHINESE PIECE OF CRAP YOU CAN'T WEAR IT LIKE MR PEANUT OR YOUR ONE EYE LOOKS LIKE BUBBLES FROM THE TRAILER PARK BOYS. IT'S REALLY JUST A MAGNIFYING GLASS THAT HANGS AROUND YOUR NECK.

YOU ARE CORRECT. THERE WERE LOTS OF WOMEN WEARING TANK TOPS, CUT OFFS, COWBOY HATS, AND BOOTS.

I WAS TOO COLD. I WORE A THIN LONG SLEEVED STRIPPED T-SHIRT, TASTEFUL CUT OFFS, AND MY CUTE GOLD FLIP FLOPS. I JUST LET MY HAIR GO WILD AND CURLY BUT, IN HINDSIGHT, I SHOULD'VE WORN MY STRAW COWBOY HAT OR A RED BANDANNA. I BUMMED A CIGARETTE AND SINGED MY HAIR. I SUPPOSE I DESERVED IT FOR BEING A CIGARETTE HOBO.

I SAW ONE GUY WEARING A RED BANDANNA WITH FAKE WILLIE BRAIDS. I WANTED ONE SO BAD BUT I DIDN'T HAVE ANY MONEY AND MR A WAS BEING A CHEAP ASS.

YOU ARE CORRECT. THERE WERE LOTS OF WOMEN WEARING TANK TOPS, CUT OFFS, COWBOY HATS, AND BOOTS.

I WAS TOO COLD. I WORE A THIN LONG SLEEVED STRIPPED T-SHIRT, TASTEFUL CUT OFFS, AND MY CUTE GOLD FLIP FLOPS. I JUST LET MY HAIR GO WILD AND CURLY BUT, IN HINDSIGHT, I SHOULD'VE WORN MY STRAW COWBOY HAT OR A RED BANDANNA. I BUMMED A CIGARETTE AND SINGED MY HAIR. I SUPPOSE I DESERVED IT FOR BEING A CIGARETTE HOBO.

I SAW ONE GUY WEARING A RED BANDANNA WITH FAKE WILLIE BRAIDS. I WANTED ONE SO BAD BUT I DIDN'T HAVE ANY MONEY AND MR A WAS BEING A CHEAP ASS.

IF YOU WERE A CIGARETTE HOBO WITH WILLIE BRAIDS MR A WOULD THINK HE GOT DANKES DATE INSTEAD OF HIS .
    Do something Danke

IF YOU WERE A CIGARETTE HOBO WITH WILLIE BRAIDS MR A WOULD THINK HE GOT DANKES DATE INSTEAD OF HIS .
    BTW, MY KIDS MADE 40 FRN'S AT THE SHOW. THEY WENT AND RENTED CHAIRS FOR OUR DUMB FRIENDS WHO FORGOT THEIR CHAIRS AND WHEN THEY RENTED THEM, THEY FOUND OUT YOU GET A 1.00 BACK WHEN YOU RETURN THE CHAIR. AT THE END OF THE SHOW THEY WERE RUNNING ALL OVER THE PLACE COLLECTING CHAIRS AND RETURNING THEM FOR THE DEPOSIT.

IT WAS AMAZING WATCHING THEM RUN UP AND DOWN THAT HILL CARRYING ALL THOSE CHAIRS. I'VE NEVER SEEN THEM MOVE SO FAST.

LIFESKILL...MONOCLING

I BOUGHT A MONOCLE FOR MYSELF BECAUSE KEEPING READING GLASSES ON MY HEAD WAS MESSING UP MY HAIR AND THAT GOT ME THINKING ABOUT MR PEANUT WHICH GOT ME THINKING ABOUT PEANUT BUTTER WHICH GOT ME THINKING ABOUT HOW PB USED TO COME IN GLASS JARS THAT ENDED UP STORING MY DAD'S RUSTY SCREW COLLECTION AND THAT GOT ME THINKING ABOUT THE MR PEANUT PEANUT BUTTER MAKER WE HAD. IT WAS HANDED DOWN TO ME AND I KEPT IT NEXT TO MY HOLLY HOBBY EASY BAKE OVEN THAT MY MOM CUT THE CORD ON IN THE PLAYHOUSE MY DAD BUILT ME SO I COULD MAKE MUD PIE CREATIONS AND MUTILATE BARBIES IN PEACE WITHOUT STINKY BOYS HORNING IN ON MUH FUN.

YOU DON'T SEE MUCH MR PEANUT STUFF ANYMORE BUT I DID FIND A GLASS MR PEANUT JAR AT THE THRIFT STORE. WE KEEP SUNFLOWER SEEDS IN IT.

ALSO, THE MONOCLE IS WORKING OUT PRETTY GOOD FOR ME. I GOT IT OFF EBAY BUT SINCE IT'S A CHINESE PIECE OF CRAP YOU CAN'T WEAR IT LIKE MR PEANUT OR YOUR ONE EYE LOOKS LIKE BUBBLES FROM THE TRAILER PARK BOYS. IT'S REALLY JUST A MAGNIFYING GLASS THAT HANGS AROUND YOUR NECK.
    YOU MIGHT PREFER A PINCE NEZ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

LIFESKILL: MAKING AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE EYE DOCTOR. BORING.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    YOU MIGHT PREFER A PINCE NEZ.
    HOW THE HECK DO THOSE STAY ON? MAGIC?

HOW THE HECK DO THOSE STAY ON? MAGIC?
    THEY'RE WEIGHTED SO THEY REST APPROXIMATELY ON THE BRIDGE OF YER NOSE

I HOPE WILLIE PLAYED WHISKEY RIVER FOR YOU . ITS A GOOD SONG MOST PEOPLE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD ,
    Do something Danke

I HOPE WILLIE PLAYED WHISKEY RIVER FOR YOU . ITS A GOOD SONG MOST PEOPLE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD ,
    HE SURE DID.

LIFESKILL FOR TODAY...HEINZ 57 SAUCE

I AM A HEINZ 57 JUNKIE AND WE'VE BEEN OUT FOR WEEKS. EVEN THOUGH HE DOESN'T EAT IT, IT'S MR A'S FAULT. IT WAS ON MY LIST AND HE TOLD ME NOT TO BUY IT BECAUSE HE HAD A CASE AT WORK HE'D BRING HOME. AT FIRST, HE KEPT FORGETTING IT AND WHEN REMEMBERED, HE NOTICED IT WAS A1. I WAS BUMMED BECAUSE I MADE PORK CHOPS AND I NEED 57 WITH MY PORK CHOPS. I WAS SITTING THERE MIXING ALL KINDS OF CRAP TOGETHER CHASING THE DRAGON BUT IT DIDN'T HELP.

LIFESKILL FOR TODAY...HEINZ 57 SAUCE

I AM A HEINZ 57 JUNKIE AND WE'VE BEEN OUT FOR WEEKS. EVEN THOUGH HE DOESN'T EAT IT, IT'S MR A'S FAULT. IT WAS ON MY LIST AND HE TOLD ME NOT TO BUY IT BECAUSE HE HAD A CASE AT WORK HE'D BRING HOME. AT FIRST, HE KEPT FORGETTING IT AND WHEN REMEMBERED, HE NOTICED IT WAS A1. I WAS BUMMED BECAUSE I MADE PORK CHOPS AND I NEED 57 WITH MY PORK CHOPS. I WAS SITTING THERE MIXING ALL KINDS OF CRAP TOGETHER CHASING THE DRAGON BUT IT DIDN'T HELP.
    YOUR NEXT LIFESKILL SHOULD BE SHAKE N BAKE. IT MAKES CHOPS TENDER AND TASTY ENOUGH YOU DON'T REALLY NEED SAUCE.

LIFESKILL-GETTING EYE PROBLEM DIAGNOSED. TURNED OUT TO BE A STYE. I HAVE TO USE RX GUNK ON IT FOR A FEW WEEKS AND ONLY USE ONE CONTACT OR GLASSES. :P

LIFESKILL-GETTING EYE PROBLEM DIAGNOSED. TURNED OUT TO BE A STYE. I HAVE TO USE RX GUNK ON IT FOR A FEW WEEKS AND ONLY USE ONE CONTACT OR GLASSES. :P
    YUCK. I'VE HAD ONE BEFORE AND IT WAS ANNOYING AS HECK. FEEL BETTER SOON HB34.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    YUCK. I'VE HAD ONE BEFORE AND IT WAS ANNOYING AS HECK. FEEL BETTER SOON HB34.
    THNX, GORGEOUS. XOXOXOXO
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suzanimal again.

THEY'RE WEIGHTED SO THEY REST APPROXIMATELY ON THE BRIDGE OF YER NOSE
    LIFESKILL: HAVING ENOUGH FRENCH AND ANTIQUE KNOWLEDGE TO BE ABLE TO CORRECT YOU.

THEY ARE NOT WEIGHTED, THEY ARE MADE OF SPRING STEEL THAT "PINCH" THE NOSE.

HENCE THE NAME, IN FRENCH, "PINCE NEZ" - OR, LITERALLY TRANSLATED "TO PINCH NOSE".
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

BTW, MY KIDS MADE 40 FRN'S AT THE SHOW. THEY WENT AND RENTED CHAIRS FOR OUR DUMB FRIENDS WHO FORGOT THEIR CHAIRS AND WHEN THEY RENTED THEM, THEY FOUND OUT YOU GET A 1.00 BACK WHEN YOU RETURN THE CHAIR. AT THE END OF THE SHOW THEY WERE RUNNING ALL OVER THE PLACE COLLECTING CHAIRS AND RETURNING THEM FOR THE DEPOSIT.

IT WAS AMAZING WATCHING THEM RUN UP AND DOWN THAT HILL CARRYING ALL THOSE CHAIRS. I'VE NEVER SEEN THEM MOVE SO FAST.
    Hah, my brother and i used to do that at the water park with rafts when we were kids. We'd make 40 bucks some days and that was in 80s dollars, a darn good haul.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    LIFESKILL: HAVING ENOUGH FRENCH AND ANTIQUE KNOWLEDGE TO BE ABLE TO CORRECT YOU.

THEY ARE NOT WEIGHTED, THEY ARE MADE OF SPRING STEEL THAT "PINCH" THE NOSE.

HENCE THE NAME, IN FRENCH, "PINCE NEZ" - OR, LITERALLY TRANSLATED "TO PINCH NOSE".
    OOPS, YOU'RE RIGHT. NOT SURE WHAT I'M THINKING OF THEN.

MOST OF MY FRENCH KNOWLEDGE IS RELATED TO FINE AND PERFORMING ARTS.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Hah, my brother and i used to do that at the water park with rafts when we were kids. We'd make 40 bucks some days and that was in 80s dollars, a darn good haul.
    IN THIS THREAD WE TYPE IN ALL CAPS, GOOD SIR.

IN THIS THREAD WE TYPE IN ALL CAPS, GOOD SIR.
    I JUST PICTURED HB34 WITH A MONOCLE - ON HIS GOOD EYE, NOT HIS STY EYE.

I JUST PICTURED HB34 WITH A MONOCLE - ON HIS GOOD EYE, NOT HIS STY EYE.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suzanimal again.
    LOL THAT'S FUNNY. I BET THOSE ARE FUN. I WOULD PROBABLY LOOK GOOD WITH ONE-LIKE UNCLE MONEYBAGS. IF I CAN EVER JUSTIFY THE PURCHASE OR FIND ONE AT A DOLLAR STORE OR SOMETHING I'LL GET ONE.

MY SIDE GIG: FINALLY GOT MY OWN BOOKKEEPING CLIENT FOR MY SIDE GIG (A PAINTING CO) INSTEAD OF CONTRACTING OUT AND PROBABLY JUST AS WELL. I FOUND OUT THE GUY I WAS CONTACTING FOR OWES SEVERAL BOOKKEEPERS A BUNCH OF MONEY. GLAD I GOT OUT WHEN I DID. I ALSO SENT A PROPOSAL ON ANOTHER JOB WHERE THE GUY WHO OWNS A GYM HAD NEVER RECONCILED HIS BANK ACCT FOR 5 YRS. SO FAR HAVEN’T HEARD BACK.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 72 of 82 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast