Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,010 of 2433

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

I DID THE FIRST METHOD IN THIS T00B https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EpDvB4A4dM&t=565s
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    TOADY'S LIFESKILL MARKETING AND SELLING ON VARIOUS SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    HAVEN'T HAD TO YET. MY CURRENT SUPPLIER HANDLES THE SHIPPING STUFF FOR ME. I'VE BEEN BORROWING IDEAS FROM PEOPLE LIKE MIKE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYONTR6PoZVJ4EcbOz3qdtw

Cool..been trying to think of ways to utilize my 100% positive ebay reviews to sell stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Cool..been trying to think of ways to utilize my 100% positive ebay reviews to sell stuff.
    CEHCK OUT THIS GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1189709147787782/ A FAMOUS AND AWESOME RPFER TURNED ME ON TO THEM. VERY HELPFUL BUNCH IN THAT GROUP.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    TOADY'S LIFESKILL MARKETING AND SELLING ON VARIOUS SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.
    SOCIAL MEDIA IS A PLATFORM? TO SELL VARIOUS THINGS FROM?

that sounds like a VERY clever idea....
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

CEHCK OUT THIS GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1189709147787782/ A FAMOUS AND AWESOME RPFER TURNED ME ON TO THEM. VERY HELPFUL BUNCH IN THAT GROUP.

Hmmm...not working for me..it says page doesn't exist.
    Last edited by Carlybee; 10-14-2017 at 08:10 AM.

LIFESKILL: SET UP A STORE WITH THE VOLUSION PLATFORM. PRETTY NIFTY SO FAR. GOT TO WAIT TILL MY ORDER IS FULLY PROCESSED BEFORE I CAN BEGIN REALLY CUSTOMIZING AND GETTING IT READY FOR CUSTOMERS.

UR REVIEWS AS A BUYER, YOU MEAN? IDK IF THEY HELP US AS SELLERS, BUT IT COULDN'T HURT. I HAD THE SAME POSITIVE BUYER RATE (100%) AS YOU WHEN I STARTED.

Hmmm...not working for me..it says page doesn't exist.
    I GUESS THEY WANT YOU TO DO IT MANUALLY NAO? TYPE IN "THE A-TEAM RE-SELLER GROUP" INTO THE SEARCH BOX THING AND YOU'LL FIND IT.

UR REVIEWS AS A BUYER, YOU MEAN? IDK IF THEY HELP US AS SELLERS, BUT IT COULDN'T HURT. I HAD THE SAME POSITIVE BUYER RATE (100%) AS YOU WHEN I STARTED.
    I have 100% as a buyer and seller.

YESTERDAY I PRUNED A COUPLE PEAR TREES AND CHOPPED UP THE LEAVES IN THE YARD WITH THE TRACTOR AND CLEANED OUT THE CHICKEN HOUSES . TODAY I CUT BACK A 66 YR OLD APPLE TREE THAT HAD NOT BEEN PRUNED IN A DECADE, I KNOCKED ABOUT 20 FEET OFF OF IT WITH THE CHAINSAW . TIME TO GET SOME BEANS OUT . BEEN BUILDING MY BONFIRE PYRE TO LIGHT SOON .

LIFESKILLS- PHONE MEETING WITH MY VOLUSION ASSISTANT FOR SITE ORIENTATION AND WHATNOT. ALSO FINDING MORE $#@! TO SELL IN MY STORE. AND CHANT HOMEWORK-MOSTLY PROSOMIA TOADY.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILLS-SOME ADULTING(PAYING BILLS, STOCKING MY STORE), GOING TO CLASS, CHANT PRACTICE

LIFESKILLS-SOME ADULTING(PAYING BILLS, STOCKING MY STORE), GOING TO CLASS, CHANT PRACTICE
    MAESTROS ARE GOING FOR 48 FRN. THE MENDINI GOES FOR 69 WITH A CASE.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-22-2017 at 07:03 AM.

TODAY I WILL SPEND 500 FRN ON 1000 THINGS. TOMORROW 1000 THINGS WILL BE 5000 FRN.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    MAESTROS ARE GOING FOR 48 FRN. THE MENDINI GOES FOR 69 WITH A CASE.
    I KNOW. WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF RETAIL. MY MENDINI COMES WITH A CASE AND TUNER AND OTHER GOODIES.

LIFESKILLS: FINDING NEW SUPPLIERS, MAKING A NEW LISTING, CHANT PRACTICE. KURWA, I'M TIRED. GLAD @Suzanimal SEEMS TO BE BACK. TIME FOR SLEEP.

FINALLY FIGURED OUT CAPS LOCK ON IPAD. SPENT THE LAST FEW DAYS STUDYING FOR AND PASSING A CERTIFICATION EXAM HAVE TO RENEW EVERY YEAR. MY BRAIN HURTS. TRYING HARD TO MARKET MY CONSULTING BIZ. DECIDED TO DO THAT AND SUPPORT RATHER THAN THE ACTUAL GRUNT WORK SO WE'LL SEE..IT'S JUST GETTING THE CLIENTS....

LIFESKILL: TRYING TO FOCUS SO I CAN GET HALF–FINISHED CREATIVE PROJECTS DONE. I DECIDED TO FOCUS ON FINISHING A DOCUMENTARY THAT I STARTED A FEW YEARS AGO ABOUT POPULAR MUSIC. IT'S ABOUT 90% DONE (AT LEAST PART 1 IS, BUT I THINK I'M JUST GOING TO MAKE PART 1 THE WHOLE THING.) I MIGHT HAVE TO TURN OFF THE INTERNET AND SHUT OUT THE OUTSIDE WORLD FOR A FEW DAYS SO I CAN GET THIS THING DONE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

FOR SOME REASON THE SEGMENT I'M WORKING ON NOW (BEYONCÉ) IS REALLY HARD TO PUT TOGETHER. THE OTHER ONES CAME TOGETHER MUCH EASIER. PLZ WISH ME LUCK.
    Last edited by lilymc; 10-25-2017 at 02:54 PM.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Luck wished. You might try some of the citrus essential oils in your diffuser. Good for focus.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Luck wished. You might try some of the citrus essential oils in your diffuser. Good for focus.
    Thank you euphemia! I don't think I have any but I will keep that in mind for the future. Right now I'm making a cup of coffee and getting back to work!
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

LIFESKILLS-STOCKING MY STORE, DEALING WITH EBAY PEOPLE, CHANT

LIFESKILLS....MOSTLY DOCTORS, INSURANCE, AND DEALING WITH MAMA ANIMAL. SHE'S DRIVING ME A BIT CRAZY THESE DAYS. TO THE POINT THAT I'VE TURNED OFF THE RINGERS ON THE PHONES. NOT KIDDING. SHE CALLED ME YESTERDAY AT 5 AM TO SEE HOW I WAS FEELING AND TOLD ME TO MAKE SURE I GOT MY REST. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

LIFESKILLS-FINDING MOAR SUPPLIERS AND DOING MOAR LISTINGS. i GOTTA MAKE SOME MOAR SALES SO'S I CAN IMPROVE MY EBAY REPUTATION.

TODAY I PICKED UP A CHECK FOR MUH SOY BEANS . I LOOKED AROUND , WAS GOING TO BUY BUTSRSLY A DRINK BUT DID NOT SEE HIM ANYWHERE .

I CHECKED THE WEATHER FORECAST FRIDAY EVENING AND IT SAID NO RAIN TO WED. , IT IS RAINING CATS & DOGS NOW . I CASHED MY BEAN CHECK AND TOOK THE MRS TO THE OLD PEOPLE PLACE ( CRACKER BARREL ) . I HAD THE HAMBURGER STEAK . PROBABLY TIME FOR A NAP .

I'VE ONLY BEEN TO A CRACKER BARREL ONCE AND I DON'T REMEMBER MUCH ABOUT IT. MY KIDS WERE CURIOUS AS TO WHY THE ONE NEAR US IS CROWDED AT 4:00 IN THE AFTERNOON. I HAD TO REMIND THEM ABOUT HOW NANNY HAD HAPPY HOUR AT 3 AND DINNER AT 4 SO SHE COULD SPACE OUT HER MEDS, ALCOHOL, AND FOOD PROPERLY.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

I'M AFRAID TO STEP AWAY FROM MY COMPUTER BECAUSE IF HILLARY GETS ARRESTED AND I MISS IT, I'LL NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    TODAY I PICKED UP A CHECK FOR MUH SOY BEANS . I LOOKED AROUND , WAS GOING TO BUY BUTSRSLY A DRINK BUT DID NOT SEE HIM ANYWHERE .
    IS BUTSRSLY A PLEASANT FELLOW IN PERSON? HE SEEMS PRETTY STRESSED OUT AND AGITATED MOST OF THE TIME.

LIFESKILLS-SNAGGING FREELANCE TRANSLATOR WORK FOR EXTRA INCOME WHILE MY BIZNISS GETS OFF THE GROUND. RUSSIAN>ENGLISH LANGUAGE PAIR. IT INVOLVES BORING PAPERWORK. :P KURWA. ALSO, GOT TO DO SOME MORE LISTINGS TOADY.

Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast