Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2320

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

NEW #LIFESKILL YESTERDAY-ROLLING GRAPELEAVES. THE BIG MIDEAST FESTIVAL AT MY CHURCH STARTS TOADY AND THE GRAPE LEAVES WEREN'T DONE, SO THEY NEEDED VOLUNTEERS. IT'S A TRICKY LIFESKILL THAT TOOK ME A WHILE TO GET. I WANT TO LEARN TO MAKE THE MEAT ASAP. I HAVE A JAR OF FRESH LEAVES TO ROLL SOME AND A VIDEO ABOUT IT. ANYHOO, AFTER THE ROLLING, WE ALL GOT FREE PIZZA FROM DOMINO'S. NOT GREAT PIZZA, BUT NOT TERRIBLE EITHER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I HAZ A NEW LIFESKILL-SPINACH LASANGNE. IT'S COOKING NAO. HOPEFULLY IT TURNS OUT NICELY. ALSO USED MY ZUCCHINI HASH BROWN MAKING LIFESKILL.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    DO YOU HAVE A ZOODLER? MORE FUN THAN GRATING.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

MAIN LIFESKILL-GROCERY SHOPPING. ESPECIALLY GATHERING STUFF TO MAKE GRAPE LEAVES, WHICH IS A LIFESKILL I NEED TO FULLY DEVELOP. I KNOW HOW TO ROLL THEM BUT NOT HOW TO MAKE THE MEAT.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    DO YOU HAVE A ZOODLER? MORE FUN THAN GRATING.
    I HAZ A FOOD PROCESSOR. GOES THROUGH A ZUCCHINI IN A FEW SECONDS. NEVER HEARD OF A ZOODLER. ETA: JUST LOOKED UP ZOODLER. THAT WON'T WORK FOR MY PURPOSES. I NEED SMALL SHREDS FOR ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS, CAKES, ETC. THE NOODLER APPEARS TO BE MADE FOR CREATING LONG SPAGHETTI NOODLES.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 10-23-2018 at 11:40 PM.

LIFESKILL: GETTING REFUND OF REWARD POINTS FROM CHASE. USED SOME TOWARD AN AMAZON PURCHASE I HAD TO CANCEL. #LIFESKILL SUCCESS.

LIFESKILLS-INSTALLING MEMORY SIM IN MUH PHONE, INSTALLING MOAR APPS ON TEH PHONE.

LIFESKILLS- COMPUTING

MAKING LAPTOP WORK. I ACCIDENTALLY BROKE MY LAPTOP SO I CLIMBED UP IN THE ATTIC AND FOUND MY MOM'S OLD LAPTOP. THIS THING HASN'T BEEN BOOTED UP IN A FEW YEARS AND IT TOOK ME A WEEK BEFORE I GOT THE KINKS WORKED OUT ENOUGH TO GET ONLINE WITHOUT THE DAMN THING FREEZING UP. I'M STILL GETTING NOTIFICATIONS FOR UPDATES AND CAN ONLY HAVE TWO TABS OPEN AT A TIME BUT IT'S GETTING BETTER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

LIFESKILL: GOT ACCEPTED TO A TRANSLATION FIRM AS A FREELANCER. WHEN THEY NEED SOMEBODY WITH MY LANGUAGE PAIR THEY'LL SEND THE WORK MY WAY.

LIFESKILLS-YESTERDAY I MADE UP A BATCH OF GRAPE LEAVES FROM SCRATCH. I HAD TO GET SOME PERSIAN SPICES TO MAKE ADAVEH FROM THE FANCY SPICE STORE. TOADY I'M GOING TO COOK THEM UP. THIS MORNING I MADE A BIG ASS BATCH OF ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS. SOME FOR TOADY AND THE REST AS LEFTOVERS FOR THE COMING WEEK. I PLAN TO MAKE A SPIFFY CAKE TOADY OR SATURDAY. #FANCYLIFESKILLZ @Suzanimal WOULD BE IMPRESSED

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778