Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

A communist cannot be holistic.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BUTSRSLY View Post
    REMEMBER IT'S NOT ME IT'S YOU
    I am topping last night , tonight , I am getting liquored up , loaded the trash , checked the sump pump and am loading .30 Cal shells, you all make me feel like a slacker .

I DID PROBLEM IS I MADE A MILlIOn BOOKS NOT BUCKS

HOW TO CONVERT PAPER WORDS INTO PAPER FIAT DOLLARS
    Even if you did, you would be ripped off. A million bucks for a million books? How many pages do they have each? One divided by that number is how lacking you are in effort-to-return ratio.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Tonight I started a fire with my finger tips .

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    NARY A COMMUNE SHALL EXIST AMONG THE BERNITES, NOT NOW, NOT NEVER

Tonight I started a fire with my finger tips .
    WEBINAR PLZ

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    ripped off. How divided you Effort-to-return ratio.
    OK

NARY A COMMUNE SHALL EXIST AMONG THE BERNITES, NOT NOW, NOT NEVER
    Quite possible , non successful , they would never figure out who was going to have to work to pay for it all .
    Last edited by oyarde; 02-09-2016 at 11:43 PM.

Quite possible , non successful , they would never figure out was going to have to work to pay for it all .
    IS THAT A THREAT?

CAREFUL TIGER I'M LIABLE TO RAIN DOWN A U.N. HUMANITARIAN PEACEKEEPING MISSION ON THAT ASS

IS THAT A THREAT?

CAREFUL TIGER I'M LIABLE TO RAIN DOWN A U.N. HUMANITARIAN PEACEKEEPING MISSION ON THAT ASS
    LOL .

TELLYASTORY

FRIEND SEZ, 'WATCH THE KID WOULDYA?' SO I SEZ, 'NO'. FRIEND STEPS OUT ANYWAY (THE DOWNFALL OF CHRONIC SARCASM).

KID, LIKE ALL KIDS, IS DUMB AS A ROCK. WEARS NO PANTS, FOR INSTANCE. SO I SEZ TO THE KID I SEZ. 'HOW BOUT SOME PANTS THERE SQUIRT?'

THE THING STARTS CRYING.

'WHAT'S WRONG?' I SEZ, I SEZ TO HIM.

HE POINTS DOWN TO HIS LEGS.

'WHAT'S WRONG?' I SEZ.

HE POINTS TO HIS LEGS AGAIN. FINALLY THE WORDS SPILL OUT.

'I NEED SOMETHING ON MY LEGS TO MAKE IT WARM.'

THUSLY DOTH PARENTAGING I PRESUME

SORRY I MISSED THIS POST. IF I HAD SEEN IT THE FIRST TIME I WOULD HAVE IGNORED IT MORE PROMPTLY

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    SORRY I MISSED THIS POST. IF I HAD SEEN IT THE FIRST TIME I WOULD HAVE IGNORED IT MORE PROMPTLY
    I can relate , knda how I feel about most of the Peace Through Religion area .

IS THAT A THREAT?

That sounds pretty scary. My uncle Oyarde is a tough old injun and good with tomahawks and various sundry indian weapons. I'm pretty sure he can defeatchu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

DADDY ALWAYS TOLD ME THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK

NOW I AM TOTALLY SILENT BECAUSE WHILE I AM THINKING I AM REALIZING HOW DUMB WHAT I ALMOST SAID WAS AND IT'S HOPELESS TRYING TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE BECAUSE EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED NOW

WEBINAR PLZ
    Sounds more like webcam show.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Sounds more like webcam show.
    I HAD ONE OF THOSE ENTITLED 'HOW TO LEARN GOVERNMENT'

I SCRAPPED IT IN FAVOR OF 'HOW TO REVITALIZE YOUR BRAIN AND BUSINESS BY LEARNING OF THE FARCICAL HEIRARCHICALS'

I HAD ONE OF THOSE ENTITLED 'HOW TO LEARN GOVERNMENT'

I SCRAPPED IT IN FAVOR OF 'HOW TO REVITALIZE YOUR BRAIN AND BUSINESS BY LEARNING OF THE FARCICAL HEIRARCHICALS'
    I always pass on the gubmit learnin' .

1 MAKE A MISTAKE ONCE AND I STILL LOVE YOU
    2 MAKE A MISTAKE TWICE AND I WISH YOU WELL
    3 MAYBE 3 TIMES

1 MAKE A MISTAKE ONCE AND I STILL LOVE YOU
    2 MAKE A MISTAKE TWICE AND I WISH YOU WELL
    3 MAYBE 3 TIMES
    Only mistake I ever made three times was to keep working for $#@!s .

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Going to be warm to Mon night .Then , I will start a fire with my finger tips . Tonight , just Fire Water .

Yes , life has a way of getting unruly , best to just embrace the madness , manage it from the top .

Yes , life has a way of getting unruly , best to just embrace the madness , manage it from the top .
    I MANAGE THINGS QUITE NICELY FROM THE BOTTOM BUT WHATEVER WORKS FOR YOU, I SUPPOSE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I MANAGE THINGS QUITE NICELY FROM THE BOTTOM BUT WHATEVER WORKS FOR YOU, I SUPPOSE.
    I love it .

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    CAPITALISM IS A CONDITION OF UNFETTERED COOPERATION TO THE MUTUAL BENEFIT OF ALL INTERESTED PARTIES.

YOUR LOVE IS
    YOUR LOVE IS
    YOUR LOVE IS
    pOSITIVELY AUTHORITARIAN

HAVE FUN MOWING THAT LAWN TIL YOU BECOME IT

THAT WAS VERY NICE OF YOU TO SAY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At my age , having fun matters since it is only a limited amount of time before I become part of the lawn .Living well matters , even though the others may try to convince otherwise . Life skills 101 w/ Oyarde can help others to live well .

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    THAT WAS VERY NICE OF YOU TO SAY.
    INDEED. MAYBE HE SHOULD WORK A LITTLE HARDER ON THOSE LIFESKILLS (SIC.)

Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast