Page 31 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    CAN'T HE SEE TO IT TO GET THERE HIMSELF?
    MY MOM. SHE CAN'T SEE TO DRIVE ANYMORE. MR ANIMAL IS PLAYING GOLF TODAY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    UNSURE HOW TO EXPLAIN TO IMMIGRANT

(GRABS FISTFUL OF DIRT)

THIS....... REAL

(POINTS AT SKY)

THAT ..... REAL

AMERICA NOT REAL

[QUOTE=BUTSRSLY;6290065]UNSURE HOW TO EXPLAIN TO IMMIGRANT

(GRABS FISTFUL OF DIRT)

THIS....... REAL

(POINTS AT SKY)

THAT ..... REAL

You will confuse them with SKY DIRT .

I GAVE MY SON A HAIRCUT AND HE'S STILL MAD AT ME. HE SAID I MADE HIM LOOK LIKE AN UGLY LESBIAN.

#1 SON: MOM, GOOGLE UGLY LESBIAN.
    ME: WHY? WHEN I CAN LOOK AT YOU?

I TOLD HIM THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GOOD HAIRCUT AND A BAD HAIRCUT IS TWO WEEKS BUT I THINK THIS ONE'S GETTING WORSE.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Women are sadistic.
    SHE CAME OVER SOME MONTHS LATER SMELLING OF PALL MALLS AND VODKA BEFORE NOON, WANTING TO SEE WHERE HE DIED, AND CRIED TO ME ABOUT HOW GUILTY SHE FELT, THEN SHE WOULD RANDOMLY TALK ABOUT THE WESTMINSTER DOG SHOW. I THINK SHE WAS HAVING A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN. LIKE I SAID, VERY SAD SITUATION ALL AROUND.

WE HAVE OUR TWO ACRES ANYWAY.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I GAVE MY SON A HAIRCUT
    WATCH IT LADY OR I'LL TEACH YOUR SON SOME LIFESKILLS..

IT WASN'T AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL, IT WAS GOD BLESS AMERICA. I GET ALL THOSE AMERICA SONGS CONFUSED.
    STANDARD & POOR'S LIST OF ESSENTIAL LIFESKILL AMERICA SONGS

1. AMERICA THE BEAUTIMOUS - O beautiful for spacious skies
    2. MY COUNTRY 'TIS OF THEE - My country 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty
    3. THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER - Oh say, can you see.. by the dawn's early light
    4. GOD BLESS AMERICA - God bless America, land that I love
    5. BATTLE HYMN OF THE REPUBLIC - (this one doesn't get near enough play these days )

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord
    He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored,
    He has loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword
    His truth is marching on.

I have read a fiery gospel writ in burnish`d rows of steel,
    “As ye deal with my contemnors, so with you my grace shall deal;”
    Let the Hero, born of woman, crush the serpent with his heel
    Since God is marching on.
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 08-21-2016 at 06:35 PM.

THIS WEEKEND'S LIFESKILL- FLIRTING WITH A BALLERINA. FUN AND EASIER THAN I THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE. <3 TURNS OUT I'M PRETTY GOOD AT THIS LIFESKILL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I GAVE MY SON A HAIRCUT AND HE'S STILL MAD AT ME. HE SAID I MADE HIM LOOK LIKE AN UGLY LESBIAN.

#1 SON: MOM, GOOGLE UGLY LESBIAN.
    ME: WHY? WHEN I CAN LOOK AT YOU?

I TOLD HIM THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GOOD HAIRCUT AND A BAD HAIRCUT IS TWO WEEKS BUT I THINK THIS ONE'S GETTING WORSE.
    UNLESS YOU'RE SHAVING THEM BALD FOR SWIMMING OR WHATEVER, LET A BARBER HANDLE IT. EVERYONE'S HAPPIER THAT WAY.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by BUTSRSLY View Post
    I love those , wish I could get a pack of them for my aquarium.

FELL ASLEEP WATCHING TV LAST NIGHT AND WOKE UP ON THE SOFA AT 2AM. I SHOULD'VE GONE TO BED BUT I MADE COFFEE. I BETTER GO PRETEND TO BE ASLEEP SOON OR MR ANIMAL WILL TRY TO GET ME TO GO TO THE GYM WITH HIM. THAT CRAZY ASS GOES TO WORK OUT AT 6:30 AM. I'VE GONE A FEW TIMES BUT I DON'T LIKE GOING WITH HIM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Today , I am going to the Hardware to return some lumber I did not need , finally , after a week of rain and 12 inches I got my lean to done last Thurs evening. 21 feet long , fourteen feet wide , in at about 550 FRN's , for lumber , roofing screws etc

FELL ASLEEP WATCHING TV LAST NIGHT AND WOKE UP ON THE SOFA AT 2AM. I SHOULD'VE GONE TO BED BUT I MADE COFFEE. I BETTER GO PRETEND TO BE ASLEEP SOON OR MR ANIMAL WILL TRY TO GET ME TO GO TO THE GYM WITH HIM. THAT CRAZY ASS GOES TO WORK OUT AT 6:30 AM. I'VE GONE A FEW TIMES BUT I DON'T LIKE GOING WITH HIM.
    YOU SHOULD GO! LEARN TO DEADLIFT AND SQUAT WELL, AND YOU'LL BE A SUPERSTRONGANIMAL.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    YOU SHOULD GO! LEARN TO DEADLIFT AND SQUAT WELL, AND YOU'LL BE A SUPERSTRONGANIMAL.
    HELL NAH, HE KNEW I WAS FAKING WHEN HE CAME DOWNSTAIRS. WHEN HE ASKED IF I WANTED TO GO, I STARTED FAKE SNORING REAL LOUD. THAT'S WHAT HE GETS FOR LEAVING ME ON THE SOFA LAST NIGHT.

UNLAWFULLY TURNS INTO FAR LANE. IMMEDIATELY USES SIGNAL TO TURN INTO NEAR LANE.

USES BOOK AS PROP TO DISPLAY FACADE OF INTELLECTUALISM

I DO THAT WITH THE CROSSWORD PUZZLE. IT DISCOURAGES WEIRDOS FROM TALKING TO ME BUT I ALSO WANT THEM TO THINK I'M SMART. I ALSO PUT ON MY LIBRARIAN GLASSES TO ADD TO THE MYSTIQUE BUT I'M REALLY JUST DOODLING OR PLAYING TIC-TAC-TOE WITH MYSELF.

@Suzanimal : HOW IS YOUR AMERICA SONGS LIFESKILL GOING?

I GAVE MY SON A HAIRCUT
    YOU KNOW THERE ARE SHOPS FOR THAT, RIGHT? I THINK THE MOMCUT IS A HOME SCHOOL RIGHT OF PASSAGE. THE KID LEARNS NEVER TO GET NEAR MOM WHEN SHE IS HOLDING CLIPPERS.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    @<u><a href="http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=38380" target="_blank">Suzanimal</a></u> : HOW IS YOUR AMERICA SONGS LIFESKILL GOING?
    PRETTY GOOD. I SEARCHED TUBED AMERICA SONGS AND I HAVE THE FIRST, MOST POPULAR ONE MEMORIZED. I SHOULD BE IN GOOD SHAPE AT THE NEXT SPORTING EVENT AND HOPEFULLY I CAN SING WITH PRIDE AND NOT MUMBLE MY WAY THROUGH IT.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...y=america+song

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    YOU KNOW THERE ARE SHOPS FOR THAT, RIGHT? I THINK THE MOMCUT IS A HOME SCHOOL RIGHT OF PASSAGE. THE KID LEARNS NEVER TO GET NEAR MOM WHEN SHE IS HOLDING CLIPPERS.
    MINE ARE SLOW LEARNERS.

MAYBE IT HAPPENS IN NINTH GRADE.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Today I put in a new central air unit for an old lady down the road. I do not know anything about air conditioning , but it works , she gave me two bottles of her deceased husbands liquor . I think he would be pleased that I have it and it did not end up in the hands of a person with lower moral character like Danke .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Today I put in a new central air unit for an old lady down the road. I do not know anything about air conditioning , but it works , she gave me two bottles of her deceased husbands liquor . I think he would be pleased that I have it and it did not end up in the hands of a person with lower moral character like Danke .
    DID SHE GIVE YOU HIS GOOD STUFF?

DID SHE GIVE YOU HIS GOOD STUFF?
    Better than what she drinks , so , yeah .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Better than what she drinks , so , yeah .
    NICE.

Today I took a drive to see my River , The Pelewathiipi ( Ohio River ) near the Falls of the Ohio (where it is 1 mile wide ) then down southwest of there near the old Indian dike down the old cane run path and had some beers .

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BEANS AND FRANKS

INCORRECT. LOVES READING AND DOES NOT GIVE A $#@!

Page 31 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast