Page 65 of 75 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,950 of 2249

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

  1. #1921

    Default

    Lifeskill..trying to get through this effing work week...still not completely caught up from being off due to Harvey. My sister decided to come down and do relief work which means now I get to have company when I really just want to sleep..not caught up on that either.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #1922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    MY OLD ALUMINUM STARCRAFT BOAT I HAD PARKED BEHIND THE BARN ON THE FARM WAS STOLEN IN JAN. TODAY WHILE DRIVING DOWN THE HIGHWAY TO THE DUMP I SAW IT FOR SALE ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD . I KNOW THE GUY WHO HAD IT FOR SALE HE JUST BUYS STUFF ALL THE TIME FOR RESALE , I ALSO KNOW WHO TOOK IT . SO I WORKED OUT A DEAL WHERE I BOUGHT MY BOAT BACK FOR 100 FRNS . I PUT 20 DOWN SINCE I ONLY HAD 65 OR SO IN MUH POCKET AND GO PICK IT UP TOMORROW OR THE NEXT DAY AND PAY THE REST .
    Sound just like the Injuns around here, if they see something not being used, they "pick it up."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Drudge is a traitor to the Leader and the Revolution.



    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  4. #1923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Sound just like the Injuns around here, if they see something not being used, they "pick it up."
    DUDE THAT TOOK IT IS AN OLD , BALD WHITE GUY WITH METH SORES FROM UP NORTH . HE IS HIDING NOW BUT I HAVE TRACKED DOWN. NOT EVEN GOOD FOR A NICE SCALP . NOT SURE THAT I CAN GET MY 100 FRN'S BACK . I CHECKED HIS BANK ACCOUNT AND HE IS OVERDRAWN AND I DO NOT THINK HE OWNS ANYTHING OF VALUE. TYPICAL AMERICAN.
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-07-2017 at 01:25 PM.

  5. #1924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    DUDE THAT TOOK IT IS AN OLD , BALD WHITE GUY WITH METH SORES FROM UP NORTH . HE IS HIDING NOW BUT I HAVE TRACKED DOWN. NOT EVEN GOOD FOR A NICE SCALP . NOT SURE THAT I CAN GET MY 100 FRN'S BACK . I CHECKED HIS BANK ACCOUNT AND HE IS OVERDRAWN AND I DO NOT THINK HE OWNS ANYTHING OF VALUE. TYPICAL AMERICAN.
    I'M PRETTY SURE TYPICAL AMERICANS OWNS AT LEAST ONE SOMETHING OF VALUE. THEY JUST HAD TO GO INTO DEBT TO GET IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RPEphesians 6:12 (KJV)//I sell stuff here go buy nao!

  6. #1925

    Default

    FOUND A RECORDING TO HELP ME WITH MY CHANTING LIFESKILL, WHICH IS A LIFESKILL IN ITSELF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RPEphesians 6:12 (KJV)//I sell stuff here go buy nao!

  7. #1926

    Default

    LIFESKILL: MAKING AN APPOINTMENT WITH A JOINT SPECIALIST. PITA, BUT I GOTTA RENEW MY PT RX.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RPEphesians 6:12 (KJV)//I sell stuff here go buy nao!

  8. #1927

    Default

    (ATTEMPTED) LIFESKILL: TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO RECORD A NARRATION FOR A NEW VIDEO WHEN MY LAPTOP IS NOT RECOGNIZING THE EXTERNAL MIC… AND THE BUILT-IN MIC DOESN'T SOUND VERY CLEAR, ESPECIALLY WHEN MY LAPTOP KEEPS OVERHEATING AND GETTING REALLY LOUD AND NOISY.
    "We are shocked by the fact, that there used to be people who would consume the flesh of murdered humans, and that there are still such people in Africa. But a time will come when people will be just as shocked that humans could kill and eat animals."

    – Leo Tolstoy

  9. #1928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    (ATTEMPTED) LIFESKILL: TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO RECORD A NARRATION FOR A NEW VIDEO WHEN MY LAPTOP IS NOT RECOGNIZING THE EXTERNAL MIC… AND THE BUILT-IN MIC DOESN'T SOUND VERY CLEAR, ESPECIALLY WHEN MY LAPTOP KEEPS OVERHEATING AND GETTING REALLY LOUD AND NOISY.
    MAYBE @heavenlyboy34 KNOWS SOMETHING THAT MAY HELP .



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #1929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    MAYBE @heavenlyboy34 KNOWS SOMETHING THAT MAY HELP .
    I HOPE SO BECAUSE I'M NOT SURE WHAT TO DO. I'M EVEN CONSIDERING HIRING SOMEONE ON FIVERR TO DO THIS RECORDING FOR ME.. (WHICH KIND OF SUCKS, BECAUSE THEN IT WILL BE IN SOMEONE ELSE'S VOICE. BUT BETTER THAN NOTHING.)
    "We are shocked by the fact, that there used to be people who would consume the flesh of murdered humans, and that there are still such people in Africa. But a time will come when people will be just as shocked that humans could kill and eat animals."

    – Leo Tolstoy

  12. #1930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    MAYBE @heavenlyboy34 KNOWS SOMETHING THAT MAY HELP .
    I DO. @lilymc NEEDS A PROPER EXTERNAL MIC. USB CONDENSOR MIC IS BEST. I'VE BEEN USING A YETI MIC FOR YEARS AND IT STILL WORKS. SOUNDS LIKE SHE'S TRYING TO USE AN OMNIDIRECTIONAL MIC. THEY'RE OKAY FOR LIVE SOUND AND AMBIENT SOUND IN-STUDIO-AND CERTAIN SPEAKER APPLICATIONS AND SO ON...BUT NOT SO MUCH VOICE AND NUANCED INSTRUMENTS.

    ETA: YOU MIGHT ALSO LOOK AT REGULAR STUDIO CONDENSOR MICS AND PICK UP A MIC TO USB ADAPTER.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 09-18-2017 at 06:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RPEphesians 6:12 (KJV)//I sell stuff here go buy nao!

  13. #1931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I DO. @lilymc NEEDS A PROPER EXTERNAL MIC. USB CONDENSOR MIC IS BEST. I'VE BEEN USING A YETI MIC FOR YEARS AND IT STILL WORKS. SOUNDS LIKE SHE'S TRYING TO USE AN OMNIDIRECTIONAL MIC. THEY'RE OKAY FOR LIVE SOUND AND AMBIENT SOUND IN-STUDIO-AND CERTAIN SPEAKER APPLICATIONS AND SO ON...BUT NOT SO MUCH VOICE AND NUANCED INSTRUMENTS.

    ETA: YOU MIGHT ALSO LOOK AT REGULAR STUDIO CONDENSOR MICS AND PICK UP A MIC TO USB ADAPTER.
    I HAVE AN ATR2100-USB EXTERNAL MIC. I'M PRETTY SURE THAT IS A CONDENSER MIC? IT USED TO WORK GREAT, BUT FOR SOME REASON MY LAPTOP IS NO LONGER RECOGNIZING IT. TY HB!
    "We are shocked by the fact, that there used to be people who would consume the flesh of murdered humans, and that there are still such people in Africa. But a time will come when people will be just as shocked that humans could kill and eat animals."

    – Leo Tolstoy

  14. #1932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    I HAVE AN ATR2100-USB EXTERNAL MIC. I'M PRETTY SURE THAT IS A CONDENSER MIC? IT USED TO WORK GREAT, BUT FOR SOME REASON MY LAPTOP IS NO LONGER RECOGNIZING IT. TY HB!
    NAH, THAT'S AN OMNI-DIRECTIONAL MIC. THIS IS WHAT A CONDENSOR MIC LOOKS LIKE:
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RPEphesians 6:12 (KJV)//I sell stuff here go buy nao!

  15. #1933

    Default

    THIS IS THE ONE I USE (IT'S MORE EXPENSIVE NAO THAN WHEN I BOUGHT IT)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RPEphesians 6:12 (KJV)//I sell stuff here go buy nao!

  16. #1934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    NAH, THAT'S AN OMNI-DIRECTIONAL MIC. THIS IS WHAT A CONDENSOR MIC LOOKS LIKE:
    OH. WELL, I CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY ANOTHER MIC. THIS ONE HAS NOT EVEN BEEN USED THAT MUCH, AND IT HAS ALWAYS WORKED WELL FOR ME! LIKE I SAID, I MIGHT TRY FIVERR. HOPEFULLY THAT WON'T TURN OUT TO BE A "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR" TYPE OF THING.
    "We are shocked by the fact, that there used to be people who would consume the flesh of murdered humans, and that there are still such people in Africa. But a time will come when people will be just as shocked that humans could kill and eat animals."

    – Leo Tolstoy

  17. #1935

    Default

    LILY - HAVE YOU CHECKED TO SEE IF THE MIC HAS UPDATED DRIVER SOFTWARE? COULD JUST BE A DRIVER...
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

    The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

  18. #1936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    LILY - HAVE YOU CHECKED TO SEE IF THE MIC HAS UPDATED DRIVER SOFTWARE? COULD JUST BE A DRIVER...
    I'M GOING TO CHECK THAT, SOMEONE I WAS TALKING TO ON THE PHONE TONIGHT SAID THAT IT MIGHT BE A DRIVER ISSUE... SO I'LL SEE IF I CAN FIGURE THAT OUT TOMORROW. THANK YOU OPAL!
    "We are shocked by the fact, that there used to be people who would consume the flesh of murdered humans, and that there are still such people in Africa. But a time will come when people will be just as shocked that humans could kill and eat animals."

    – Leo Tolstoy



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #1937

    Default

    LIFESKILL-EXPERIMENTING WITH DIFFERENT, BUT MORE DIFFICULT METHOD OF WORKING WITH GRADIENT MESH. IT'S WORKING, BUT I WISH THE NORMAL WAY WOULD WORK. :/ ALSO, CONFESSION FOR AN HOUR OR SO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RPEphesians 6:12 (KJV)//I sell stuff here go buy nao!

  21. #1938

  22. #1939

    Default

    LIFESKILL: TRYING TO FIND A TINY HOUSE TO LIVE IN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RPEphesians 6:12 (KJV)//I sell stuff here go buy nao!

  23. #1940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    LIFESKILL: TRYING TO FIND A TINY HOUSE TO LIVE IN.
    Get a used Airstream..build a deck and an outdoor bathroom.

  24. #1941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Lifeskill..trying to get through this effing work week...still not completely caught up from being off due to Harvey. My sister decided to come down and do relief work which means now I get to have company when I really just want to sleep..not caught up on that either.
    Was your sister able to help you get caught up in addition to her community work?
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

  25. #1942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Where is Suz?
    I know. I'm having a glass of Franzia Pink Moscato and thinking about her.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

  26. #1943

    Default

    LIFESKILL: BYZANTINE CHANT. REVIEW OF LAST WEEK'S MATERIAL AND BEGINNING A NEW HYMN-"O ALL-LAUDED MARTYRS". ALSO LEARNING MORE ABOUT ISOKRATIA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RPEphesians 6:12 (KJV)//I sell stuff here go buy nao!

  27. #1944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    LIFESKILL: TRYING TO FIND A TINY HOUSE TO LIVE IN.
    Mom's been getting on your nerves again?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Drudge is a traitor to the Leader and the Revolution.



    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #1945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Mom's been getting on your nerves again?
    CAN'T AFFORD RENT IN THE CITY ANYMORE. APARTMENTS ARE TOO EXPENSIVE. I'D RATHER PUT THE MONEY TOWARD PAYING OF COLLEGE LOANS AND DEBT. AND SIMPLER LIVING SOUNDS APPEALING. I'D MOVE INTO ONE OF THE OTHER RPFER'S MOTTHER'S BASEMENTS, BUT ALL OF THEM-INCLUDING YOU-LIVE TOO FAR AWAY. GO UPSTAIRS AND GIVE UR MOM ~HUGS~ FOR ME. ~HUGS~
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 09-21-2017 at 03:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RPEphesians 6:12 (KJV)//I sell stuff here go buy nao!

  30. #1946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Can't afford rent in the city anymore. Apartments are too expensive. I'D RATHER PUT THE MONEY TOWARD PAYING OF COLLEGE LOANS AND DEBT. AND SIMPLER LIVING SOUNDS APPEALING. I'D MOVE INTO ONVE OF THE OTHER RPFER'S MOTTHER'S BASEMENTS, BUT ALL OF THEM-INCLUDING YOU-LIVE TOO FAR AWAY. GO UPSTAIRS AND GIVE UR MOM ~HUGS~ FOR ME. ~HUGS~

    Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

  31. #1947

    Default

    I put on some George Thorogood and The Destroyers , a story about house rent blues called One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer .

  32. #1948

    Default

    TODAY I PRESSURE WASHED THE EAST SIDE OF THE HOUSE.

  33. #1949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Was your sister able to help you get caught up in addition to her community work?

    No, it was my job stuff..fairly caught up now. It was just a tiring couple of weeks.

  34. #1950

    Default

    LIFESKILLS-SUCCESSFULLY FENDED OFF THE DANKE TOADY. PRACTICED CHANT, GOT A NEW BUS PASS. ALSO CHATTING ON FB WITH MY COMRADE IN THE UK A BIT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RPEphesians 6:12 (KJV)//I sell stuff here go buy nao!

Page 65 of 75 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •