Thread: New NBC Iowa poll: Clinton 48, Sanders 45, O'Malley 5

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewYorker View Post
    If O'Mallet drops, would his support go to Bernie?
    You would think it would. Anyone still polling for O'Malley at this point is probably a protest vote against the Clintons, so they would move over to Sanders.

I figure Sanders can win NH, if he somehow wins IA, what I thought was a sure thing for the Clintons could get turned upside down.

Come on Bernie the sheepdog!

Bernie can win Iowa and New Hampshire, the question is if he can win anywhere else. Hillary was stomping him pretty much everywhere else. Wildcard is the FBI inquiry, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewYorker View Post
    If O'Mallet drops, would his support go to Bernie?
    I would think it would go to clinton, since o'malley is also a huge statist authoritarian. Of course sanders is as well, but in a different way than the other two, who are huge proponents of the police state.

"And what's behind door #3? It's officer o'malley, you're busted! Thank you for playing Let's Make A Dope Deal!"
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    Bernie can win Iowa and New Hampshire, the question is if he can win anywhere else. Hillary was stomping him pretty much everywhere else. Wildcard is the FBI inquiry, who knows.
    The reason why O'Malley has not dropped yet and probably won't drop any time too soon is because of the FBI inquiry, if Hillary comes under indictment and her poll numbers start to collapse due to a lack of confidence, O'Malley will be the one to take her place as the so-called "establishment progressive" against Bernie Sanders. This wouldn't be the first time when, dealing with a front-runner that's damaged goods, that the DNC might back an unknown governor. It worked pretty well for them back in the 1990s.

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    The reason why O'Malley has not dropped yet and probably won't drop any time too soon is because of the FBI inquiry, if Hillary comes under indictment and her poll numbers start to collapse due to a lack of confidence, O'Malley will be the one to take her place as the so-called "establishment progressive" against Bernie Sanders. This wouldn't be the first time when, dealing with a front-runner that's damaged goods, that the DNC might back an unknown governor. It worked pretty well for them back in the 1990s.
    I'm pretty sure this is 100% correct. Another problem Hillary could face is her health. Many believe Hillary is hiding a major health problem which could cause trouble for her campaign.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    There's still Biden

Quote Originally Posted by randomname View Post
    There's still Biden
    I was just thinking about that the other day seeing him on the news saying he regrets not joining the race every day now. If Hillary were to get indicted then I don't think the Obama administration would do it without some sort of plan, I'm going to guess Biden is their guy but in the scenario I think you'd see a free for all with the dinosaurs of the DNC. Al Gore, Jerry Brown, Joe Biden, or John Kerry partnered up with a young "progressive" like Elizabeth Warren or Cory Booker.

Jim Webb is picking up people from the Draft Biden camp right now and seems ready for a independent run, could be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    Which is why the propaganda machine is starting to throw mud at him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...059_story.html
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic