Thread: Trump Rally Circus LOL

Trump Rally Circus LOL

I have to admit this video made me LOL
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i7a9Tq6aLdo

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Entertainment.

Rand could learn a thing or to. I can turn on my TV, flip over to the Youtube channel any night of the week and watch these very entertaining Trump live events. Yet if I type in Rand Paul it is not easy to find any current campaign events and certainly not anything live.

The last time I found a Rand campaign stop from the same day (a few months back), Rand talked solely about civil liberties. I agreed with him but it clearly indicated why Rand is so low in the polls. He did not discuss a broad range of issues that the regular folks are most concerned about (the economy, jobs, healthcare, trade, immigration).

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Rand could learn a thing or to. I can turn on my TV, flip over to the Youtube channel any night of the week and watch these very entertaining Trump live events. Yet if I type in Rand Paul it is not easy to find any current campaign events and certainly not anything live.

The last time I found a Rand campaign stop from the same day (a few months back), Rand talked solely about civil liberties. I agreed with him but it clearly indicated why Rand is so low in the polls. He did not discuss a broad range of issues that the regular folks are most concerned about (the economy, jobs, healthcare, trade, immigration).
    This is because youtube knows you are a trump supporter, so it will fill your recommended videos with **********s.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    This is because youtube knows you are a trump supporter, so it will fill your recommended videos with **********s.
    This has nothing to do with "recommended videos" but rather various direct searches for Rand Paul. You are part of the problem, that was constructive criticism but rather you contacting the campaign to do something about it and contribute to fixing the situation you attack the messenger.

I am going to take a guess that Rand is surrounded by $#@!s like yourself that stick their head in the sand when people try to help and offer advice which is ultimately why we are going to end up stuck with someone else.

Funny how that works.

This has nothing to do with "recommended videos" but rather various direct searches for Rand Paul. You are part of the problem, that was constructive criticism but rather you contacting the campaign to do something about it and contribute to fixing the situation you attack the messenger.

I am going to take a guess that Rand is surrounded by $#@!s like yourself that stick their head in the sand when people try to help and offer advice which is ultimately why we are going to end up stuck with someone else.
    Search results are personalized, too.

Hell yes they are. Put two computers next to each other, type in the same search query and observe.
    "I am a bird"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cleared cache, you guys are really reaching for it. Just keep sticking your head in the sand.

You know I was going to create a new thread asking if people can put up these videos and contact the campaign but why bother doing anything in this forum as far as grassroots, you guys are a $#@!ing joke with your schtick.

The issue also goes beyond youtube. If I go to Rand's campaign website the events link to Eventbrite. Not only are there no videos there, Trump, Cruz, and Bush videos are shown at the top of the page when I tried to find Rand videos from linking off his own $#@!ing calendar.

I was going to contact the campaign to offer my help and make some contacts in Iowa, NH to get these videos up but if this is what one has to deal with as far as Paul supporters $#@! that, I'm done.

Cleared cache, you guys are really reaching for it. Just keep sticking your head in the sand.

You know I was going to create a new thread asking if people can put up these videos and contact the campaign but why bother doing anything in this forum as far as grassroots, you guys are a $#@!ing joke with your schtick.

The issue also goes beyond youtube. If I go to Rand's campaign website the events link to Eventbrite. Not only are there no videos there, Trump, Cruz, and Bush videos are shown at the top of the page when I tried to find Rand videos from linking off his own $#@!ing calendar.

I was going to contact the campaign to offer my help and make some contacts in Iowa, NH to get these videos up but if this is what one has to deal with as far as Paul supporters $#@! that, I'm done.
    I'm sure Vincent Harris will be devastated.

I'm sure Vincent Harris will be devastated.
    Apparently clearing your cache tells googles ad servers that your ip doesn't like Trump? If anyone wants Rand Paul videos then this is the best website I found.

http://randpaultv.com/

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Apparently clearing your cache tells googles ad servers that your ip doesn't like Trump? If anyone wants Rand Paul videos then this is the best website I found.

http://randpaultv.com/
    That is all well and good but the average Joe does not know about randpaultv.com. They are going to go to youtube and look at Rand's official channel or search for him by name or go to his website.

That is all well and good but the average Joe does not know about randpaultv.com. They are going to go to youtube and look at Rand's official channel or search for him by name or go to his website.
    Yes but a true anti establishment candidate won't be televised. he won't get as much free media as they can give him. The average Joe will not hear about Rand Paul from anyone but word of mouth. The average Joe depends on you and needs your help.

Yeah it's called SEO, every single candidates campaign is spamming you tube with their videos but tagging them as Rand Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Yeah it's called SEO, every single candidates campaign is spamming you tube with their videos but tagging them as Rand Paul.
    Perhaps that is some the reason why no luck after spending 5 minutes trying to find his campaign stops and live events. But that would not explain his official youtube channel or the Eventbrite issue on his own campaign website.

Perhaps that is some the reason why no luck after spending 5 minutes trying to find his campaign stops and live events. But that would not explain his official youtube channel or the Eventbrite issue on his own campaign website.
    Thank you for your "concern"
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic