Thread: Rubio's voting record

Lightbulb Rubio's voting record

Did you know that Marco Rubio:

- voted to give Obama more power in Libya (SA276, S493, 4/5/11)

- voted to allow Obama to detain Americans indefinitely (SA1126, S1867, 1/12/11)

- voted against drilling in ANWR (SA1826, S1813, 3/13/12)

- voted to allow FDA agents to carry firearms (SA2143, 5/24/12)

- voted to fund the departments of HUD, Commerce, Energy, and Education (SA263, SConRes8, 3/22/13)

- voted against a balanced budget (S263, SConRes8 3/22/13)

- voted against enhanced border security (SA1200, S744, 6/19/13)

- voted to give Obama more power in Egypt (SA1739, S1243, 7/31/13)

- voted to fund federal child care (S1086, 3/13/14)

- voted to give foreign aid to Ukraine (SA2867, HR4152, 3/27/14)

- voted for federal jobs training (HR803, 6/25/14)

- supported cap-and-trade (Tampa Bay Times 12/09)

- supported sugar subsidies (NR 8/15)
    Last edited by Matt Collins; 01-09-2016 at 10:21 AM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Plus all the enormous budgets he voted for.

And then there's his Florida voting record too.

"I don't always vote, but when I do ..."
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Crickets. While all the focus on Trump people miss a far worse candidate like Rubio.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Crickets. While all the focus on Trump people miss a far worse candidate like Rubio.
    Rubio is bad. But he's not as bad as Trump.

Very Informative thread. Neocon puppet Rubio is the worst of what's left of the Republicans.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 02-28-2016 at 10:59 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Very Informative thread. Neocon puppet Rubio is the worst of what's left.
    Clinton is far far worse than Rubio. Rubio loses Florida its going to be the Albatross around his neck.
    Last edited by seapilot; 02-28-2016 at 08:23 PM.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

He did vote for Audit the Fed

and...?
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post

wrong. Rubio is toxic to America 100% That is why the globalists push him and the establishment is setting up a plan to nominate him....
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

That's a joke right? I know you hate Trump, but get serious.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    That's a joke right? I know you hate Trump, but get serious.
    He is not joking. Open borders is very important to him so it is logical choice for him to select someone like Rubio.

National ICE Council President Chris Crane at Trump Rally: ‘It’s As If The Criminals Wrote’ Marco Rubio’s Amnesty Bill ‘Themselves’
    http://www.breitbart.com/immigration...ll-themselves/
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    He is not joking. Open borders is very important to him so it is logical choice for him to select someone like Rubio.

National ICE Council President Chris Crane at Trump Rally: ‘It’s As If The Criminals Wrote’ Marco Rubio’s Amnesty Bill ‘Themselves’
    http://www.breitbart.com/immigration...ll-themselves/
    Just what does he think is going to happen if the whole world eliminates borders? It won't be some libertarian paradise. The amount of government force required to maintain order would be the stuff of the worst dystopian novels.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Between Trump, Rubio and Cruz there is not too much choice.
    SuperTuesday is going to be a wide open zoo that slamdunks
    down hard on one of these three. Bernie and Hillary may go at
    for months. I see the GOP being reduced to two lousy choices.

True, he's a slightly less foul variety of $#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    He did vote for Audit the Fed
    Only because he already knew the outcome.

Had his been the decisive vote, he would have voted with his donors, aganst the bill.

Some of those votes don't look bad. Federal jobs training? Absolutely! Federal jobs are very important for my safety and security. It helps ensure competent federal government employees.

Voted for federal child care? Sounds AWESOME! He's looking out for the future generations. What's wrong with that?

I'm okay with the indefinite detention of CERTAIN Americans. If you don't have anything to hide, what are you afraid of? You're either with us, or with the terrorists.

Voted against ENHANCED border security? Probably saved us some tax dollars on that one, by waiting until Trump gets Mexico to pay for the wall.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic