Thread: "Hillary is a witch" - No, Really. She is a witch.

"Hillary is a witch" - No, Really. She is a witch.

21:20 >

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My wife is actually a direct descendent of Susanna Martin, one of the witches burned in Salem

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    21:20 >

I knew an old-timer from Arkansas that knew the Clintons. He said pretty much the same thing about them that this guy said at ~1:40. "Bill was a good old boy, partier and womanizer. Hillary was the truly evil one."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

What does she weigh in relation to a duck?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewYorker View Post
    My wife is actually a direct descendent of Susanna Martin, one of the witches burned in Salem
    The vast majority of the witches burned in Salem....weren't.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    The vast majority of the witches burned in Salem....weren't.
    Yeah I think she was actually hung or drowned, I can't remember

ETA. Found her. She actually has a wiki.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susa..._witch_trials)

Hung it is.
    We went to visit her grave in Salem a few years ago. She's like my wife's great great great great great grandmother or something

Fortunately my wife hasn't seemed to inherit any of her powers, but sometimes I do wonder

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    What does she weigh in relation to a duck?
    Hahaha. I got that.

I am more and more convinced that man is a dangerous creature and that power, whether vested in many or a few, is ever grasping, and like the grave, cries, 'Give, give.'

Abigail Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I knew an old-timer from Arkansas that knew the Clintons. He said pretty much the same thing about them that this guy said at ~1:40. "Bill was a good old boy, partier and womanizer. Hillary was the truly evil one."

Bill and Hillary Clinton are driving near her home town. They stop to get some gas, whereupon Hillary recognizes the station attendant as a high-school boyfriend. After they drive off, Bill tells her, smugly, “See, if you’d married him, you’d be working at a gas station.” Hillary smartly replies, “If I’d married him, he’d be President.”

http://www.newyorker.com/culture/cul...sident-no-joke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewYorker View Post
    ETA. Found her. She actually has a wiki.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susa..._witch_trials)

We went to visit her grave in Salem a few years ago. She's like my wife's great great great great great grandmother or something
    Fortunately my wife hasn't seemed to inherit any of her powers, but sometimes I do wonder
    Wow, she's actually "Goody Martin" - kind of impressive.
    Good News! She's been exonerated!
    Massachusetts Clears 5 From Salem Witch Trials
    November 2, 2001
    BOSTON, Nov. 1— More than three centuries after they were accused, tried and hanged as unrepentant witches on Gallows Hill in Salem, Mass., five women have been officially exonerated by the state.

The act, approved by the Legislature, was signed on Halloween by the acting governor, cheering the descendants of Bridget Bishop, Susannah Martin, Alice Parker, Wilmot Redd and Margaret Scott. The five were among 20 men and women put to death during the witchcraft hysteria of 1692.

''We've had an awful lot of descendants that have been out there working for it,'' said Shari Kelley Worrell of Barrington, Ill., an eighth great-granddaughter of Susannah Martin. The Puritan leader Cotton Mather called her one of the most ''impudent, scurrilous, wicked creatures in the world.''
    (more) http://www.nytimes.com/2001/11/02/us...ch-trials.html

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic