Thread: [Video] Rand Paul on Face the Nation w/ John Dickerson 1/10/16

[Video] Rand Paul on Face the Nation w/ John Dickerson 1/10/16

update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCrTrNmyB10

--

Last edited by jct74; 01-10-2016 at 01:12 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Has he been on yet? Paul Ryan on now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunink View Post
    Has he been on yet? Paul Ryan on now.
    Not sure, I turned it on a bit late. Started watching at around 10:40 and had to suffer through a couple of minutes of Hillary, then Christie came on after, and now Paul Ryan
    Last edited by libertyplz; 01-10-2016 at 10:01 AM.

Rand coming up next, of course when some markets, including the one I'm in, switch to a different show. Like 3 of the last 4 times now they put him on after the switch.

Very fair interview. He did very well.

Well that was disappointing considering the amount of time that Clinton, Ryan, and Christie got this morning.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He needs to stop appearing on the second half of Face the Nation - nobody outside D.C. gets that part of the show. Is the campaign still unaware about this fact?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    He needs to stop appearing on the second half of Face the Nation - nobody outside D.C. gets that part of the show. Is the campaign still unaware about this fact?
    I'm in the Ky market and watched it live???

Network shows choose the ordering of guests, not the guests themselves. After all, they're the ones appearing. And Paul Ryan is Speaker, so it makes sense that he'd appear first. Plus, if someone doesn't get the second half live, they can watch it later online.

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    Well that was disappointing considering the amount of time that Clinton, Ryan, and Christie got this morning.

XNN
    Did it go something like this....

Interviewer: "Do you even stand a chance Sen. Paul?"

Rand: "I think if you look at our ground game you will see that the polling results do not reflect what is actually happening in Iowa."

Interviewer: "Well that remains to be seen. Next up...Horton describes his first meeting with a Who."

Quote Originally Posted by PCKY View Post
    I'm in the Ky market and watched it live???
    Sorry, KY might be one of the few exceptions. Low population density and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Did it go something like this....

Interviewer: "Do you even stand a chance Sen. Paul?"

Rand: "I think if you look at our ground game you will see that the polling results do not reflect what is actually happening in Iowa."

Interviewer: "Well that remains to be seen. Next up...Horton describes his first meeting with a Who."
    Close, but they didn't delve into foreign policy to any extent. Neither Whoville nor Oceania came up.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

http://northamericanlawcenter.org/te...cCpGxO.twitter
    They did bring up the Cruz eligibility piece. A Facebook friend who is working for Trump in Fl posted this interesting article from the North American Law Center, which has actually drafted Articles of Impeachment for President Obama. Makes you think...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't watch it at that link; is it on YouTube yet?

They did bring up the Cruz eligibility piece. A Facebook friend who is working for Trump in Fl posted this interesting article from the North American Law Center, which has actually drafted Articles of Impeachment for President Obama. Makes you think
    Send it to Glenn Beck.

Quote Originally Posted by squirl22 View Post
    I can't watch it at that link; is it on YouTube yet?
    Hmm, odd, I checked link on my mobile and my desktop and both can see it. Maybe it will work if you go directly to Rand's twitter page? www.twitter.com/randpaul it's the first tweet at time of this post.

I'll try to find a youtube of it now

Edit: Can't find anything on youtube yet

It's on his facebook though, can try that https://www.facebook.com/RandPaul/
    Last edited by libertyplz; 01-10-2016 at 11:45 AM.

No, this time it aired during the first hour. I saw it. It seemed awfully short, though.
    (Previous times, you had to find it on the internet to see it)

That was really a good interview. Didn't even ask him when he would be dropping out.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    No, this time it aired during the first hour. I saw it. It seemed awfully short, though.
    (Previous times, you had to find it on the internet to see it)
    I only get the first 30minutes in my market. Rand did not make it.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    I commend his book and bust talk. It didn't seem above anyone's head. Hopefully we get some good news and/or he makes a great speech on the senate floor on Tuesday. Bonus would be if Cruize and Rubio don't show up to work on Tuesday.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of course they didn't want to push this into every market, the economy isn't doing so well all courses say that we are heading towards a double dip. This is hard hitting substantial rhetoric on fed/monetary policy and he tied into income inequality which was right on the money, literally.