Thread: Maine's governor blames heroin epidemic on men with nicknames like "D-Money, Smoothie, Shifty"

Maine's governor blames heroin epidemic on men with nicknames like "D-Money, Smoothie, Shifty"

HuffPo's at it again:

Paul LePage Makes Racist Claim About Drug Dealers Named D-Money Getting White Girls Pregnant
    The GOP governor partially blamed Maine's heroin epidemic on men with nicknames like "D-Money, Smoothie, Shifty."

01/07/2016 07:34 pm ET | Updated 1 hour ago
    Mollie Reilly Deputy Politics Editor, The Huffington Post

Maine Gov. Paul LePage made a racist claim about his state's heroin epidemic on Wednesday, alleging men with nicknames like "D-Money" are coming from cities to sell heroin and "impregnate" Maine's white women.

During a town hall meeting in Bridgton, Maine, LePage was asked how he plans to address the state's heroin epidemic. The first step, LePage said, is beefing up enforcement.

"Now the traffickers ... These are guys with the name D-Money, Smoothie, Shifty, these types of guys. They come from Connecticut and New York, they come up here, they sell their heroin, and they go back home," LePage said. "Incidentally, half the time they impregnate a young, white girl before they leave, which is a real sad thing because then we have another issue that we've got to deal with down the road. We're going to make them very severe penalties."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...3549?27mvlsor=

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

My Leadman @ work that works for me looks pretty Shifty .

Wait, I thought this is all because of Heisenberg? ..Or was it the CIA covertly working with foreign drug cartels and the U.S. Military aiding in oversees production? I have trouble differentiating reality from fiction.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

Maine Gov. Paul LePage made a racist claim about his state's heroin epidemic on Wednesday, alleging men with nicknames like
    "Now the traffickers ... These are guys with the name D-Money, Smoothie, Shifty, these types of guys. They come from Connecticut and New York, they come up here, they sell their heroin, and they go back home," LePage said. "Incidentally, half the time they impregnate a young, white girl before they leave, which is a real sad thing because then we have another issue that we've got to deal with down the road. We're going to make them very severe penalties."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...3549?27mvlsor=
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	He's_right_you_know.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	4731

White D-Money, yo.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Funny most people I know who have been introduced to opiates, were introduced by someone with M.D. or D.O. behind their name.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
    Funny most people I know who have been introduced to opiates, were introduced by someone with M.D. or D.O. behind their name.
    I have nothing against opiates, they serve several purposes besides getting high.

Less families were ruined when a person could buy them over the counter.

Get government out of the drug business!

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
    Did they leave after impregnating them too?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I live here. What the governor said is factual.

Most of the heroin comes to Maine from NY, CT and MA. Most of the dealers are black males. 95% of Maine women are white. So when these out of state dealers are having sex with junkie Maine women, the result is mixed race drug addicted babies on welfare. It's become a problem that is taxing resources. That is what LePage was trying to say. In fact very few people here disagree with him or have a problem with what he said.

LePage isn't a racist, he's just extremely blunt and has no tact or filter whatsoever. He took in a young black kid and raised him as his own. Racists don't do that.

I don't dislike black people. But I openly hate the whole trashy ghetto lifestyle and junkies. I don't want to be around it and I don't want my kids around it. If black people want to come to Maine and live a decent life, it's fine with me. The Somalians in Lewiston are a good example of that, they don't cause any trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post

Most of the heroin comes to Maine from NY, CT and MA. Most of the dealers are black males. 95% of Maine women are white. So when these out of state dealers are having sex with junkie Maine women, the result is mixed race drug addicted babies on welfare. It's become a problem that is taxing resources. That is what LePage was trying to say. In fact very few people here disagree with him or have a problem with what he said.

LePage isn't a racist, he's just extremely blunt and has no tact or filter whatsoever. He took in a young black kid and raised him as his own. Racists don't do that.

I don't dislike black people. But I openly hate the whole trashy ghetto lifestyle and junkies. I don't want to be around it and I don't want my kids around it. If black people want to come to Maine and live a decent life, it's fine with me. The Somalians in Lewiston are a good example of that, they don't cause any trouble.
    Bluntness and plain talk is not allowed.

If this had been said two years ago, this would have been a huge "news" story and we would have had 24/7 coverage of it till he was forced to resign. That it received so little play and has already blown over just goes to show how far Trump has gone in pushing back political correctness.

Caution: link below contain Spose remix video that some may find controversial

Spose remixes Gov. LePage’s ‘impregnate a young, white girl’ quote into a song

By Aimsel Ponti Staff Writer

Gov. Paul LePage’s racially charged remarks have been turned into a song.
    Maine rapper Spose was making lunch for three of his four young children Friday at his home in Wells when he decided to turn the governor’s words into a remix.

http://www.pressherald.com/2016/01/0...e-into-a-song/

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    If this had been said two years ago, this would have been a huge "news" story and we would have had 24/7 coverage of it till he was forced to resign. That it received so little play and has already blown over just goes to show how far Trump has gone in pushing back political correctness.
    Trump is a an $#@!. He is a Northeastern liberal pretending to be a racist to get the mouthbreathers worked up.

People have tried to get Lepage to resign since he took office going back way before Trump was anything but a reality TV star. Within a month of getting elected he publicly told the NAACP, an actual racist organization, to kiss his butt.

I like LePage and I like Spose.

I blame people in Govt, not P-Money or Snoopy Sniff or JR Toke or M-Wakenbake.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

News like these maybe reason so many politicians are talking about drug problem lately:

Heroin 'apocalypse' shadows New Hampshire primary

Kevin Johnson, USA TODAY 6:19 p.m. EST February 8, 2016

(Photo: Kevin Johnson, USA TODAY)

MANCHESTER, N.H. — A day after the heroin and opiate epidemic claimed one more life here last week, firefighters, emergency medical technicians and police officers were charging up the creaky stairs of a ramshackle rooming house to reach the unit at the end of the narrow hall where Eric Piccard was clearly in distress.
    The 35-year-old unemployed drywall worker — roused back to consciousness by the clamor at his door — had collapsed on the bed earlier that evening after snorting a $20 heroin dose, prompting his mother's panicked 911 call when Piccard repeatedly failed to answer his cellphone.
    "I know it's not right,'' Piccard told Manchester police officer Guy Kozowyk, tears tunneling down his wind-burned face. "I just wanted some peace, to go to sleep.''
    The addict's plight, at once terribly sad and dangerous, nevertheless brought a small measure of relief for local authorities who have been encountering waves of overdose fatalities and hundreds of others teetering on life's precipice with uncommon regularity.

New Hampshire State Police: Lab swamped by heroin, opioids

National politics, as it does every four years, has taken center stage here. Yet there is no ignoring the national public health crisis that has been raging for years in the very idyllic New England communities where Democrat and Republican presidential hopefuls are now stumping for votes.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...mary/79720402/

Then get rid of the WoD.

Problem solved.
    There is no spoon.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Sad commentary. Black people get dragged together with these animals.