Thread: Happy Birthday Rand Paul Moneybomb Ticker up! Goal=53K for 53 years!

Happy Birthday Rand Paul Moneybomb Ticker up! Goal=53K for 53 years!

Help give Rand Paul a great birthday gift! Students for Rand are also having a separate goal of giving 50 dollars or making 50 calls for Rand tomorrow! Hope you guys can give and/or make calls! For those wanting to make calls here is the
    link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1osJ...requested=true

Ticker is now up at https://randpaul.com/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's not going so well...

Quote Originally Posted by mavtek View Post
    Well it is pretty late atm
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by mavtek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    Well it is pretty late atm
    Yeah, they just put it up at midnight. It wasn't heavily promoted ahead of time and they won't post links to it until the morning.

That would be like waking up at 1am on your birthday morning and feeling sad because you don't have a cake and presents yet.

Any help in promotion would be greatly appreciated! Post in as many groups as you can!

Here are your transaction details:
    Donation amount: $30.00
    Transaction date/time: 01/07/2016

After the past 2 moneybombs in the last several weeks, the timing couldn't have been any worse.

Quote Originally Posted by thatpeculiarcat View Post
    After the past 2 moneybombs in the last several weeks, the timing couldn't have been any worse.

It's cool man lol If we don't hit the goal, it is understandable. We are at about 7k now so not too shabby! Rand needs as much money as possible for Iowa and NH! If you can't donate, then promote and make calls!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Holy cow! $30K! I'm glad we've even got that far.

$31, 900+...I think that's pretty good.

Thank you for your $25.00 contribution to my campaign. Your transaction ID is 2506359.

Happy birthday!
    Thank you for your $20.16 contribution to my campaign. Your transaction ID is 2506xxx

Whoops! I must how clicked submitted the post twice. Please ignore this. I donated one birthday moneybomb.
    Last edited by simon1911; 01-07-2016 at 05:56 PM.

Wow, 35k! This is really good for only being 1 week removed from the huge 500k money bomb.. Very impressed. We may actually hit 50+

Quote Originally Posted by thatpeculiarcat View Post
    Yeah, that's part of why I didn't want to do another heavily promoted "real" money bomb in early January. There needs to be a bit more time in between.

But this one is different... it's his birthday, so I think it works. It's like someone having a birthday right after Christmas - you still get them something.

http://Facebook.com/RandPaulMoneyBom...pe=3&source=11

+Reps for donations

Over 41k now!!! VERY EXCITING! Seems like some people are joining the fight once again!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

* See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quite encouraging to see Rand getting his fundraising numbers back!! I'm sure all that PR Rand has gotten in the last few days will help him alot! And screw the media narrative, they suck at guessing and should participate and count imaginary numbers with The count from Sesame Street!!

He's catching on! I'm tellin ya!
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Feelgood View Post
    He's catching on! I'm tellin ya!
    I seriously hope that's Rand's first birthday wish so we can finally trample all these "serious contenders" and shock the daylights out of them when the early states vote!!

Right now we are sitting at 47K! Very surprised that we got this high only 1 week after raising 500k! Today was a great day for the campaign.

Deleted
    Last edited by danzu; 08-25-2022 at 09:42 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.