Thread: Hickok45's youtube account terminated?

Hickok45's youtube account terminated?

"This account has been terminated due to repeated violations of google's policies"

Hopefully just a glitch...
    ?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    DH just told me and is pretty pissed off.

Apparently, Google + is more sensitive about firearms related postings and such. I never use Google+ and did not even realize the videos were being posted over there, I guess. I will keep you posted via Facebook here and the Hickok45andson channel. I have communicated with YouTube via email this morning, and hopefully, we'll be able to get the channel back up soon. I had just posted a new video.
    His fedbook account: https://www.facebook.com/Hickok45-264641617269/?fref=nf
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Well, that really sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    DH just told me and is pretty pissed off.

His fedbook account: https://www.facebook.com/Hickok45-264641617269/?fref=nf
    That sucks! Thx for the info.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post

Oh! Cool.

Crisis averted.

Keep on being a rockstar, Hickok. He was my first "gun video" guy on Youtube I ever subscribed to. He's that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Gun Great Hickok45 Off the Air?
    YouTube channel taken down but finally restored by anti-gun Google.
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/01/...kok45-off-air/

The cancellation spawned the hashtag #FreeHickok45 on social media to support the YouTube star. A host of other YouTube personalities in the gun world expressed outrage on the company’s decision to terminate the account.

The exact policies violated are unclear as details are not made public and are only accessible to the account holder.

However, advertising on YouTube is coordinated by Google AdSense, which has guidelines separate from YouTube’s policy for terms of service and community guidelines.

The AdSense program policies include a host of rules designed to prevent artificial inflation of views for the purpose of generating ad revenue and inappropriate content.

Additionally, in regard to weapon-related content, such as Hickok45’s channel, the policy states Google ads are not permitted to appear on websites that sell, facilitate or advocate the sales of weapons or weapon accessories.

According to YouTube’s rules for termination, when a channel is terminated, the users are prohibited from accessing, possessing or creating any other YouTube accounts, according to the site’s policy. However, the account holder can contest the complaint and restore the channel.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just went to search for a certain Hickok video and yet again...

"account terminated"

what the heck?