Thread: New Greg Brannon Ad

New Greg Brannon Ad

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is fantastic! He's running again? Didn't know.

I love that guy !!!! I hope he can rip Burr a new one.

This is what he needed last time and he would have won the nomination.

What are his chances this time around?

Quote Originally Posted by johndeal View Post
    This is what he needed last time and he would have won the nomination.

What are his chances this time around?
    Great ad!

As far as his chances go, not sure. Just being realistic, probably not too good, but not impossible either. It will depend on how good he does at getting his name out and making people aware he is anti-establishment. I'm not from NC so I can't speak as to what their mood seems to be like, but I'd imagine the anti-establishment vote (or those perceived to be anti-establishment) will be greater than the establishment vote. Those that turn out for Rand, Cruz, Trump, and Carson need to be aware of Brannon. The presidential primary will be held same day as for Senate, so if those voting for those candidates cast a vote for Brannon as well, I think he wins.

It's going to be hard due to limited amount of time to fundraise and get his name out there. If he does manage to pull it off, it would be an amazing pickup for the liberty movement.
    Last edited by libertyplz; 01-06-2016 at 11:56 AM.

He makes it sound like he cheated on his wife. I don't know anything about that, but that's how he makes it sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Raven View Post
    He makes it sound like he cheated on his wife. I don't know anything about that, but that's how he makes it sound.
    I don't hear that at all. Anything specific to make you think that? I listened to it a few times to try and hear what you are picking up on but I'm not hearing anything to make me think that.

Quote Originally Posted by libertyplz View Post
    I don't hear that at all. Anything specific to make you think that? I listened to it a few times to try and hear what you are picking up on but I'm not hearing anything to make me think that.
    He practically said he's ashamed of something he did recently, and he talked about being a father but not a husband. He was wording things the same way Alex Jones was when he had the rumors going around about his infidelity with a crew member and then got divorced.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.