Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To you Trump supporters

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Being each free, we are normatively entitled to move hither-thither as we please, assuming no trespass.
    But the only way to "assume no trespass" to occur as one moves "hither and thither as one pleases" to any place across the globe, is to assume that one owns all of the places on said globe.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    But the only way to "assume no trespass" to occur as one moves "hither and thither as one pleases" to any place across the globe, is to assume that one owns all of the places on said globe.
    Are there no "commons"? A purpose of the commons is to ensure pathways available to all.

Some define "the commons" as being owned by all. My definition is that it is owned by nobody.

Let us also bear in mind that if you own property and want no trespassers, onus rests with you to clearly mark that which you own and make it clear that others are not welcome.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Barak Obama

Giving up on illegal acts

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewYorker View Post

They will always find a way

Sounds like you have the planet of the apes down to an art. Now you can excessively celebrate your apes' next TD.

Don't worry the big beautiful wall will have a big beatiful gate every ten miles.

Unregistered

Perhaps Mexico should offer to build Trump's wall from the many US dams that deny northern Mexico its water.

Why don't you simpletons realize that a wall, no matter how tall won't keep the illegal immigrants out?

They will always find a way, so long as they have such good reasons to come here (healthcare, citizenship, etc)

Stop giving them reasons to come here would be a lot quicker, easier, and cheaper. And then you wouldn't need any damn wall or border patrol at all.
    I think you're probably overestimating the amount of actual support Trump has here. People don't like him for his policies. They like him because he's different, because he pisses people off. They don't like his wall. Sure, a wall might stop some illegals, but most of us realize that it's absolutely wasteful and is not really the problem. This would be a good thing to try to communicate to the Trump administration, but I really don't think you'll find a lot of real support for Trump. I like him and I like that he won instead of Hillary, but he seems more like a big galoot with business sense than he does a sensible president with sensible policies.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    I think you're probably overestimating the amount of actual support Trump has here. People don't like him for his policies. They like him because he's different, because he pisses people off. They don't like his wall. Sure, a wall might stop some illegals, but most of us realize that it's absolutely wasteful and is not really the problem. This would be a good thing to try to communicate to the Trump administration, but I really don't think you'll find a lot of real support for Trump. I like him and I like that he won instead of Hillary, but he seems more like a big galoot with business sense than he does a sensible president with sensible policies.
    I would give him a little bit more credit.

Los Angeles, CA

Why don't you simpletons realize that a wall, no matter how tall won't keep the illegal immigrants out?

They will always find a way, so long as they have such good reasons to come here (healthcare, citizenship, etc)

Stop giving them reasons to come here would be a lot quicker, easier, and cheaper. And then you wouldn't need any damn wall or border patrol at all.
    I all the time tell many to stop being as a bunch of naïve dupes. America's days are coming to her fall. Trump is a clown.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I deserve a Conservative .
    Why? Conservatives are PC fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Tell me alt-right person, what is your criticism of laissez faire, and why would you prefer the underlined?
    Wait.... do you no longer advocate world government?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perhaps Mexico should offer to build Trump's wall from the many US dams that deny northern Mexico its water.
    Does it not rain in Mexico ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul in 2008 View Post
    Why? Conservatives are PC fascists.
    That makes no sense to me.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    1) referring to the people here as simpletons drives your credibility WAY down. Not too many of those here. Hell, I don't even qualify as one of those/
    From the thread title as well as the content of the post, it was clear that the only people he called simpletons were Trump supporters.

He would lose more credibility if he didn't call Trump supporters simpletons.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    From the thread title as well as the content of the post, it was clear that the only people he called simpletons were Trump supporters.

He would lose more credibility if he didn't call Trump supporters simpletons.
    explain...if you can..

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    explain...if you can..
    It's actually pretty common sensical to non-simpletons.

The thread title is: "To you Trump supporters."

And then the first line of the first post is: "Why don't you simpletons realize that a wall, no matter how tall won't keep the illegal immigrants out?"

Naturally, the pronoun "you" refers to the same group in both cases. He wasn't calling Ron Paul supporters simpletons. He was calling Trump trolls simpletons.

It's actually pretty common sensical to non-simpletons.

The thread title is: "To you Trump supporters."

And then the first line of the first post is: "Why don't you simpletons realize that a wall, no matter how tall won't keep the illegal immigrants out?"

Naturally, the pronoun "you" refers to the same group in both cases. He wasn't calling Ron Paul supporters simpletons. He was calling Trump trolls simpletons.
    in some cases...both.

i'm a Ron supporter that voted trump...

i believe the 'simpleton' namecalling is subjective. Lots of 'simpleton' trump bashers in here.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    That makes no sense to me.
    Say something a conservative doesn't like. It wont be tolerated. On online "conservative" forums you will be banned on the spot for saying something they disagree with.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    i'm a Ron supporter that voted trump...
    I'm a square circle.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is a ridiculously false claim. People have been moving around as they pleased without either trespassing or owning all the places on the globe for as long as there have been people .

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul in 2008 View Post
    Say something a conservative doesn't like. It wont be tolerated. On online "conservative" forums you will be banned on the spot for saying something they disagree with.
    Probably , but I imagine the commies would be the same .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by MallsRGood View Post
    I'm a square circle.
    I am a triangle with two right angles.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    There's no way you know math beyond a 4th grade level. Who helped you come up with that?

There's no way you know math beyond a 4th grade level. Who helped you come up with that?
    Thank you for the compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Don't be obtuse.

Quote Originally Posted by MallsRGood View Post
    Don't be obtuse.
    Looks like you got it.

That is a ridiculously false claim. I should be able to go wherever I want to. Property rights are an oppressive White Patriarchal invention.
    Thank you for your input!

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is a ridiculously false claim. People have been moving around as they pleased without either trespassing or owning all the places on the globe for as long as there have been people .
    Indians believed that the land belonged to God and they were the care-takers.
    There is no spoon.

Nice context dropping. Implicit in osan's statement is that no government has the right to infringe on its citizens' right to property. And if a government does maintain public transportation infrastructure, its purpose is to facilitate travel between private properties, not to restrict movement between them.

Yet you seem to think the proper way to guarantee no trespass is for the government to maintain some sort of moat around your "private property" (scare quotes because it no longer is your property when at the disposal of government). That the nation-state will do your bidding in keeping your personal list of undesirable segments of humanity (I guess non-straight, non-white, non-patriarchal?) from approaching your property line within a distance you dictate to that nation-state. And that the nation-state will tax me to maintain your moat. Is that why you support Marxist closed borders?
    Last edited by undergroundrr; 02-25-2017 at 09:49 AM.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Indians did not believe in private property rights. They had it right. We should go back to that.
    Thank you for your input!

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Nice context dropping. Allow me to drop in a lil something about gays. That's the only important context, the only thing I care about: promoting homosexuality. Don't ever forget the gay context. That's the important context. We need to import as many non-straights as possible. And also as many as possible of people who want to behead non-straights.
    Sounds like a recipe for societal success! And also for defeating Marx, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    The last thing we should want a government to do is protect property rights. No trespassing? No stealing? No arson? Pshaw! What we need the government to do is to protect and promote homosexuality, not protect private property. Plus protecting property rights would require taxes on me, which I don't wanna pay. So forget you and your stupid "property rights."
    Thank you for you input!
    Last edited by helmuth_hubener; 02-25-2017 at 01:18 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast