+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To you Trump supporters

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Being each free, we are normatively entitled to move hither-thither as we please, assuming no trespass.
    But the only way to "assume no trespass" to occur as one moves "hither and thither as one pleases" to any place across the globe, is to assume that one owns all of the places on said globe.
    The rebel of the 21st Century will be old-fashioned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    But the only way to "assume no trespass" to occur as one moves "hither and thither as one pleases" to any place across the globe, is to assume that one owns all of the places on said globe.
    Are there no "commons"? A purpose of the commons is to ensure pathways available to all.

Some define "the commons" as being owned by all. My definition is that it is owned by nobody.

Let us also bear in mind that if you own property and want no trespassers, onus rests with you to clearly mark that which you own and make it clear that others are not welcome.
    --
    "When it comes to rule making, our first duty is to make rules for our own conduct. If we don't, then we run afoul of violating other people's rights to freedom. Freedom is not an outcomes-based approach to solving social problems. It is a start and it is a moral premise. It says that no one has the right to trespass on another person, but outside of that you are free to pursue whatever makes you happy." -John Houlgate

We know that concessions of privileges are but titles of servitude.

Barak Obama

Default Giving up on illegal acts

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewYorker View Post

They will always find a way

Sounds like you have the planet of the apes down to an art. Now you can excessively celebrate your apes' next TD.

Don't worry the big beautiful wall will have a big beatiful gate every ten miles.

Unregistered

Perhaps Mexico should offer to build Trump's wall from the many US dams that deny northern Mexico its water.

Why don't you simpletons realize that a wall, no matter how tall won't keep the illegal immigrants out?

They will always find a way, so long as they have such good reasons to come here (healthcare, citizenship, etc)

Stop giving them reasons to come here would be a lot quicker, easier, and cheaper. And then you wouldn't need any damn wall or border patrol at all.
    I think you're probably overestimating the amount of actual support Trump has here. People don't like him for his policies. They like him because he's different, because he pisses people off. They don't like his wall. Sure, a wall might stop some illegals, but most of us realize that it's absolutely wasteful and is not really the problem. This would be a good thing to try to communicate to the Trump administration, but I really don't think you'll find a lot of real support for Trump. I like him and I like that he won instead of Hillary, but he seems more like a big galoot with business sense than he does a sensible president with sensible policies.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    I think you're probably overestimating the amount of actual support Trump has here. People don't like him for his policies. They like him because he's different, because he pisses people off. They don't like his wall. Sure, a wall might stop some illegals, but most of us realize that it's absolutely wasteful and is not really the problem. This would be a good thing to try to communicate to the Trump administration, but I really don't think you'll find a lot of real support for Trump. I like him and I like that he won instead of Hillary, but he seems more like a big galoot with business sense than he does a sensible president with sensible policies.
    I would give him a little bit more credit.
    The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

Why don't you simpletons realize that a wall, no matter how tall won't keep the illegal immigrants out?

They will always find a way, so long as they have such good reasons to come here (healthcare, citizenship, etc)

Stop giving them reasons to come here would be a lot quicker, easier, and cheaper. And then you wouldn't need any damn wall or border patrol at all.
    I all the time tell many to stop being as a bunch of nave dupes. America's days are coming to her fall. Trump is a clown.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12