Thread: Angela Merkel visibly disgusted by the German flag

Angela Merkel visibly disgusted by the German flag

Might explain why she's actively working against the interests of her own people

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

snap!

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvocate View Post
    Might explain why she's actively working against the interests of her own people
    I knew when I saw the thread title and who made it that this was gonna be racial somehow.

Meh. I'd do something similar if someone randomly handed me any flag-particularly at a busy event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Meh. I'd do something similar if someone randomly handed me any flag-particularly at a busy event.
    not when you are the president of the country that flag represents.....just common sense for a politician.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    not when you are the president of the country that flag represents.....just common sense for a politician.
    What was she supposed to do?

If this shows that she's not into political showmanship, it's more of a point in her favor than anything.

It shows she is a globalist, but we knew that.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    It shows she is a globalist, but we knew that.
    She may be.

But how in the world does it show that?

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    She may be.

But how in the world does it show that
    ?
    This^^ Inquiring minds want to know!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    This^^ Inquiring minds want to know!
    She's trying too hard to avoid accusations of being a nationalist.

What was she supposed to do?

If this shows that she's not into political showmanship, it's more of a point in her favor than anything.
    positive action for globalists I suppose.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    She's trying too hard to avoid accusations of being a nationalist.
    What do you base this claim on?

It looked to me like she was basically saying, "Hey man, don't shove things in my face like that. I'm working here."

Does Germany have any sort of UKIP-style right-wing opposition to Merkel? It seems like every other European country has a Eurosceptic Party.
    Stop believing stupid things

What do you base this claim on?

It looked to me like she was basically saying, "Hey man, don't shove things in my face like that. I'm working here."
    Shove in my face? Did you watch the same video? Why did she pick up the flag at all? The guy could have kept it or return it to whoever handed it to him.

She is a globalist who has allied with the Muslims working towards the world wide caliphate, like Erdogan.
    Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
    ~ George Washington

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    Does Germany have any sort of UKIP-style right-wing opposition to Merkel? It seems like every other European country has a Eurosceptic Party.
    I doubt it. Germany runs the EU. When you look at Europe now it seems the Germans won WWII

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Shove in my face? Did you watch the same video? Why did she pick up the flag at all? The guy could have kept it or return it to whoever handed it to him.
    She didn't pick it up. Someone gave it to her. It's not like she went out of her way to disrespect the flag.

She didn't pick it up. Someone gave it to her. It's not like she went out of her way to disrespect the flag.
    I saw this topic a couple times and avoided it. Finally watched the video.. A couple times.

She does really seem disgusted at the fact she was handed the flag. Maybe she thought it was inappropriate for the meeting they were having, I don't know what it was about, but she definitely looked displeased after giving the flag to someone else.

In politics small things are generally blown up into bigger things, she's fully aware of this yet she still behaves this way. It at least shows something. What that something is, is up to discussion
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    You know what's funny, I actually live here [EU, right next to Germany] and I don't have the faintest clue. Can't answer that.
    And I've actually been following European politics a bit.

The whole EU business is so shady and vague that nobody really understands what's going on. A lot of corruption, that's obvious but apart from that. Very little detailed information that actually makes sense to a rational human being.
    "I am a bird"

That was over two years ago (September, 2013). And there were lots of German Flags there- if she hated them so much- why were they allowed? See about 1:30 in this video.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-01-2016 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    In politics small things are generally blown up into bigger things, she's fully aware of this yet she still behaves this way. It at least shows something. What that something is, is up to discussion
    I agree. And if it shows that she's not into playing the political showmanship game, bringing tyranny wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross, then it's only a point in her favor.