Thread: Fool me once? Messaging/ad Idea?

Fool me once? Messaging/ad Idea?

Everyone knows the Bush meme where he messes up and it seems like he entirely doesn't know what the moral of the proverb is. Politifact recently compared all of the candidates on ISIS and this quote that stuck out to me. If you were to just tie in the doublespeak Rubio and bush has done along with Christie saying he wants to shoot down Russian planes, and then at the end play the quote where rand says if you want WW3 these are your candidates.

Comparing the GOP candidates' ISIS strategies with Obama's

Virtually every Republican who participated in the debate has voiced general support for ground troops in the region, with the notable exception of Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul. But few have articulated how the deployment would differ from Obama’s current use of U.S. troops.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Everyone knows the Bush meme where he messes up and it seems like he entirely doesn't know what the moral of the proverb is. Politifact recently compared all of the candidates on ISIS and this quote that stuck out to me. If you were to just tie in the doublespeak Rubio and bush has done along with Christie saying he wants to shoot down Russian planes, and then at the end play the quote where rand says if you want WW3 these are your candidates.
    Dont forget Carson said he would shoot down russian planes too

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Attacking other Republicans using the memes MSNBC used against the last Republican President would just exacerbates Paul's image problem. Whether you like it or not, Rand Paul is running in the Republican primary. He needs to be focusing his foreign policy critiques on Obama and Hillary, not other Republicans. And to the extent he mentions other Republicans it should simply be to point out they have the same foreign policy as Obama and Clinton. Tie the other candidates to Obamaisms or Hillarisms, not Bushisms.
    Last edited by RonPaulMall; 12-31-2015 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Attacking other Republicans using the memes MSNBC used against the last Republican President would just exacerbates Paul's image problem. Whether you like it or not, Rand Paul is running in the Republican primary. He needs to be focusing his foreign policy critiques on Obama and Hillary, not other Republicans. And to the extent he mentions other Republicans it should simply be to point out they have the same foreign policy as Obama and Clinton. Tie the other candidates to Obamaisms or Hillarisms, not Bushisms.
    Agreed. The correct strategy is to be all like, I love GW and Team Red, but the foreign policies of both Democrats and Republicans have missed the mark for a lot of the same reasons, we can be much smarter!
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

Jeb's crash on the Iraq question really made a distinction though, yes he blamed Obama and said we should of never left, but he was also forced to say that knowing what we know now we would not go into Iraq. The Ron Paul Revolution started over people mad at the government lying over Iraq. I think no matter what party you are running in you have to be running against the previous presidents policies. The last election was a complete repudiation of the GW Bush and everything he stood for. You can't even say you are conservative these days without saying your not the bush kind.

Jan2017

This is accurate audio from George W made in Nashville - deadpan silence in the audience.