View Poll Results: Who in your view is behind creation of ISIS?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • US and allies (Israelis, Saudis etc.)

26 86.67%
  • Some other entity (specify)

1 3.33%
  • No idea /other

3 10.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is behind creation of ISIS?

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

As Donald Trump and his Transition Team themselves have even accepted the findings of APT28 and which also includes so-called "ISIS hacks" (that Trump apparently doesn't know about yet), this man is coming off as an idiot.
    Last edited by vonMises; 01-09-2017 at 08:30 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vonMises View Post
    You're likely not an INTJ, or an intuitive (as oppose to being a smart sensor or smart ISTJ who thinks he's an INTJ), as if you were one, things could be communicated to you quickly without needing much proof on the matter. Sorry to have said that. I believe various assertions of mine have been accepted without much need to demonstrate them clearly to various INTJ's here and that's because they are truly INTJs. My own sense and intuition supersedes theirs of course but communicating with them wouldn't be much of a problem but I know I have to start breaking things down and spelling things out for many of the people here who are not like them... Anyways, entertain this story for now about "ISIS hacking" TV5Monde back in April 2015 as this was the method used to hack the DNC, Colin Powell, an Ukrainian electrical plant, etc:

And which was later to be found to have had APT 28, or Russian electronic signatures, the same signatures in the hacking of the DNC, Colin Powell, an Ukrainian electrical plant, etc. As I think the Russians want to target our electrical grid one day, with phishing emails and then installing malware on the same computers used to access email that also are running the grid, and blaming ISIS as a cover.
    The same signatures? You mean the script kiddies used the same - 2 year old script?

https://www.fireeye.com/blog/threat-...perations.html

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The same signatures? You mean the script kiddies used the same - 2 year old script?

https://www.fireeye.com/blog/threat-...perations.html
    Well it's not high level hacking as the video I referenced made note, but Pentagon officials to the DNC are nonetheless falling for simple hacks by the Russians (well more like intermediate level hacks). I wouldn't put it past a Russian to be that creative or intelligent in their hacking but their persistence will pay off at the end of the day... Actually by underestimating the intelligence of the Russian, as oppose to their persistence and opportunism, may be the West's undoing...

Anyways the summary of APT28 on that very link from Fire Eye you gave:

I should also note that I don't see much of a difference between ISIS's own online presence with elements that are behind Donald Trump (and prior Ron Paul) trolling as it is ultimately comes from the Russian government. I called them siblings and it's still on my to do list to show how exactly. But just to give people a heads up here, this very message board is evidence of Russian activity going back a decade to interfere with U.S. elections and there's a good chance that associates of Ron Paul will be investigated and arrested for sedition once a Trump presidency concludes. Some of Ron Paul's associates are already in jail for bribery (was it odd that one of those jailed has a first name of Dimitry?, perhaps just a mere coincidence, but the U.S. is not a country like Russia where people can just be bribed...) but more may be jailed soon enough. Hopefully they can spare Ron Paul himself any intensive investigation and give him a pass much like federal prosecutors did in the bribery case...

Well it's not high level hacking as the video I referenced made note, but Pentagon officials to the DNC are nonetheless falling for simple hacks by the Russians (well more like intermediate level hacks). I wouldn't put it past a Russian to be that creative or intelligent in their hacking but their persistence will pay off at the end of the day... Actually by underestimating the intelligence of the Russian, as oppose to their persistence and opportunism, may be the West's undoing...

Anyways the summary of APT28 on that very link from Fire Eye you gave:
    This is a joke right? A list including "local copying to defeat closed/air gapped networks" is evidence of a Russian botnet hack? Really? Really?

Do you even know what any of these terms mean, or are you just off on some "Russia is der enemy" jag?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    This is a joke right? A list including "local copying to defeat closed/air gapped networks" is evidence of a Russian botnet hack? Really? Really?

Do you even know what any of these terms mean, or are you just off on some "Russia is der enemy" jag?
    If your level of skepticism was better phrased (dismissing a whole series of consistencies for just one detail, yikes), I'll be more apt to say more (but like I said you're not an intuitive, but hopefully you might still end up having better morals than some intuitives nonetheless), and it looks like it's going to take an exhausting effort on my part to start showing you otherwise when I don't need to do so with others here...
    Last edited by vonMises; 01-10-2017 at 11:09 AM.

If your level of skepticism was better phrased (dismissing a whole series of consistencies for just one detail, yikes), I'll be more apt to say more (but like I said you're not an intuitive, but hopefully you might still end up having better morals than some intuitives nonetheless), and it looks like it's going to take an exhausting effort on my part to start showing you otherwise when I don't need to do so with others here...
    Your proclamations about my personality are not only irrelevant, they are also inaccurate. This is part of why I know you are just full of $#@!.

And which was later to be found to have had APT 28, or Russian electronic signatures, the same signatures in the hacking of the DNC, Colin Powell, an Ukrainian electrical plant, etc. ...
    Not necessarily saying that this is a completely fallacious argument but using similar logic one could falsely argue that in the 80s Russia was supporting the very Islamic Jihadis fighting against Russians in Afghanistan because many of the weapons used by Afghan Jihadis groups (and their foriegn arab allies like Osama's jihadi militants) had Russian signatures on them. In reality, US was supplying weapons with Russian signatures to violent Islamic militants and foreign fighters there by procuring such Russian signature weapons from old Russian allies like Israel.
    Not saying everything claimed a false flag is false flag but neither is everything as it appears or is made to appear.

Since the guy claiming Mises's name has attempted over several posts to make my Myers-Biggs personality an issue, I will reveal that 80% of the times I test I get INTJ, and 20% of the time I get ENTJ. Thinking is always my strongest between 85 and 90%, and iNtuition is always second between 75 and 80%. Judging is typically around 60, 65%, and Introversion/Extroversion always hovers right around the cusp. Of course if his mindless insistence that a lack of evidence points to Russia were not enough, then his bizarre claims that I cannot possibly be the Myers-Briggs personality that I have basically tested at for like 40 years (when nobody was even bringing up M-B in the first place lol) has certainly sealed the deal for me.

This guy is just making it up as he goes. I have no idea what his motivations are except to say that he clearly hates Russia enough to just make stuff up and pretend that that stuff is evidence that they are attacking us. I have no idea why he picked the name "vonMises" but from his behavior in this thread he appears to be a complete charlatan.

Your proclamations about my personality are not only irrelevant, they are also inaccurate. This is part of why I know you are just full of $#@!.
    I'm not trying to offend. A lot of the sensor/intuitive divide has to do with issues of communication and understanding. Intuitives do not require reason or the use of the five senses to accept ideas. Sensors on the other hand need things to be spelled out and shown (or could even be more susceptible to the kinds of juxtapositions propagandists make). Correct me if I'm wrong if you're not the latter? I would simply like to predict things than go down to the basics and spell things out with some people here...

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not trying to offend.
    And yet you start throwing personal aspersions around in this thread the instant someone fails to fall slavering to their knees and accept your word as the word of god. Have you considered the possibility that the perception problem here does not lie with "everyone else" but just with you?

A lot of the sensor/intuitive divide has to do with issues of communication and understanding. Intuitives do not require reason
    And yet Thinkers, the T part of INTJ, do. If you are trying to argue that an INTJ requiring evidence - falling under T - means they are not an N, then you do not even know enough about how Myers-Briggs even works in the first place to go around trying to lecture people.

or the use of the five senses to accept ideas. Sensors on the other hand need things to be spelled out and shown (or could even be more susceptible to the kinds of juxtapositions propagandists make). Correct me if I'm wrong if you're not the latter? I would simply like to predict things than go down to the basics and spell things out with some people here...
    Why should I bother? I have intuited you as someone who mindlessly hates Russia and will twist the evidence around yourself in order to justify your predetermined conclusions, and then bray about how everyone else who doesn't agree with you is inferior or unpatriotic.

Your argument is implausible at best, and you have up to now demonstrated a complete lack of any desire whatsoever to attend to reason, and instead a complete desire to just sit here and shill for your fixed position.

When nobody buys your spinning bull$#@!, suddenly we aren't patriots, we are duped, we are dumb, we are sheep, and we have lesser personalities.

I recognize what you are doing, and the anti-reason practices you are using are so objectionable that even if you were right (which you are not) I would tell you to get stuffed.

Since the guy claiming Mises's name has attempted over several posts to make my Myers-Biggs personality an issue, I will reveal that 80% of the times I test I get INTJ, and 20% of the time I get ENTJ. Thinking is always my strongest between 85 and 90%, and iNtuition is always second between 75 and 80%. Judging is typically around 60, 65%, and Introversion/Extroversion always hovers right around the cusp. Of course if his mindless insistence that a lack of evidence points to Russia were not enough, then his bizarre claims that I cannot possibly be the Myers-Briggs personality that I have basically tested at for like 40 years (when nobody was even bringing up M-B in the first place lol) has certainly sealed the deal for me.

This guy is just making it up as he goes. I have no idea what his motivations are except to say that he clearly hates Russia enough to just make stuff up and pretend that that stuff is evidence that they are attacking us. I have no idea why he picked the name "vonMises" but from his behavior in this thread he appears to be a complete charlatan.
    I think certain information of mine came out correct though... I like Ludwig von Mises, but I don't like the individuals running the Ludwig von Mises Institute (I have a feeling some of those individuals will be investigated, if not arrested post a Trump presidency), but if my screen name can be changed, I simply haven't bothered to changed it at all, but may like to. If you have suggestion for a name, give it a try.

As it comes to you, the only thing I made an issue is whether you are a sensor or intuitive, nothing more. Though I like reading a lot into things when it's necessary, I don't think it's necessary to read much into this to the point you call me a charlatan. If you're an intuitive that would mean I can communicate with you differently. I see it as an issue of being on the same wavelength and not taking a test for the 40 some years you have, and this is something I could sense almost immediately in people. And as it seems to me you are quite oblivious to the Russian activity here and realizing that it has been done for close to a decade now (and if you can't be wind to this, you can't be that much wind to the findings of Fire Eye)...thus I put you in the sensor category (but like I said I'm not denying you can be moral as well, though you've instantly brushed me off as immoral).

I think certain information of mine came out correct though... I like Ludwig von Mises, but I don't like the individuals running the Ludwig von Mises Institute (I have a feeling some of those individuals will be investigated, if not arrested post a Trump presidency), but if my screen name can be changed, I simply haven't bothered to changed it at all, but may like to. If you have suggestion for a name, give it a try.

As it comes to you, the only thing I made an issue is whether you are a sensor or intuitive, nothing more. Though I like reading a lot into things when it's necessary, I don't think it's necessary to read much into this to the point you call me a charlatan. If you're an intuitive that would mean I can communicate with you differently. I see it as an issue of being on the same wavelength and not taking a test for the 40 some years you have, and this is something I could sense almost immediately in people. And as it seems to me you are quite oblivious to the Russian activity here and realizing that it has been done for close to a decade now (and if you can't be wind to this, you can't be that much wind to the findings of Fire Eye)...thus I put you in the sensor category (but like I said I'm not denying you can be moral as well, though you've instantly brushed me off as immoral).
    I have not considered you immoral, I consider you irrelevant. When you claim facts that are obviously imaginary, this tells me that your brain doesn't work properly. Therefore nothing you could possibly say to me will have any meaning, because your brain does not function properly. Either that or you are a pathological liar, but I am frankly giving you the benefit of the doubt by assuming instead that your are insane.

I should also note that I don't see much of a difference between ISIS's own online presence with elements that are behind Donald Trump (and prior Ron Paul) trolling as it is ultimately comes from the Russian government. I called them siblings and it's still on my to do list to show how exactly. But just to give people a heads up here, this very message board is evidence of Russian activity going back a decade to interfere with U.S. elections and there's a good chance that associates of Ron Paul will be investigated and arrested for sedition once a Trump presidency concludes. Some of Ron Paul's associates are already in jail for bribery (was it odd that one of those jailed has a first name of Dimitry?, perhaps just a mere coincidence, but the U.S. is not a country like Russia where people can just be bribed...) but more may be jailed soon enough. Hopefully they can spare Ron Paul himself any intensive investigation and give him a pass much like federal prosecutors did in the bribery case...
    Do you realize what you are saying?

Yeah, he's basically calling the Ron Paul movement "russian agents" lmao It's one of the things that contributed to my iNtuition on this guy lol. Dude is totally bat-shirt man.

I have not considered you immoral, I consider you irrelevant. When you claim facts that are obviously imaginary, this tells me that your brain doesn't work properly. Therefore nothing you could possibly say to me will have any meaning, because your brain does not function properly. Either that or you are a pathological liar, but I am frankly giving you the benefit of the doubt by assuming instead that your are insane.
    Well the implication of being called a charlatan is to presume one is immoral, and to suggest one can also be a pathological liar is to also presume immorality, but you presume insanity for the most part instead than my actual immorality. I'm not exactly sure to be thankful for that, but oh well. I guess I deserved such thinking when I called you a sensor... But my calling you a sensor still stands by your very own posts here, but you should also know that many others here are sensors as well even if they think otherwise. I could sense the other intuitives here, even among the Russians here, but I don't think you are one of us. Still, I will actually give you the benefit of the doubt in what you say generally, even if you'll deny me that in your mind, but I just needed to clarify the whole sensor/intuitive thing and know where to start with people.

On speaking of insane things, I'll give you what amounts to as a secret of the universe, or something worth in magnitude of 500 trillion dollars (or whatever) that could prevent nuclear war, but obvious to people before the 20th Century, in that the human face does not differ from males and females. I bring this up as it's one of the things I want Trump to bring up eventually through my use of Russian trolls and as this concerns one of the primarily motivations for the Russians doing what they do now, that being their fertility rate and inability to have stable families. You accuse me of hating the Russians, but I'm going to give them the very thing that will perpetuate themselves as a race. Slavs have reported erectile dysfunction across the board, upwards of 90%. They have to objectify and disrespect women in order to have sex with them, but once I communicate that Slavs, like most people, possess an aversion to titanium dioxide/zinc oxide/nano-titanium dioxide it could be one of the things that prevent nuclear war, of all things... If you can understand the implications of this then I don't need to see you as a "sensor" and you have to excuse me for ever having thought you were one...
    Last edited by vonMises; 01-10-2017 at 12:28 PM.

Yeah, he's basically calling the Ron Paul movement "russian agents" lmao It's one of the things that contributed to my iNtuition on this guy lol. Dude is totally bat-shirt man.
    I have a tendency to get these negative reps but I'll find a way to communicate with people here properly and beyond Russian troll activity...

Yes, and I suspect that's how things will pan out if I think the American intelligence community is worth a damn, but if it doesn't look like they're going to do anything about them, than it might be up to a person like me to help them along... I think it's given that anyone looking into Daniel McAdams, for example, will see him as an agent of the Russian government and can be arrested for sedition once a Trump presidency is over. And it looks like private companies and individuals have been better at ascertaining information than our own CIA, so I feel confident stating things before our own government gets wind to things. And with the whole titanium dioxide thing I just mentioned, by making this known now, is so to give people here a heads up on what will make the news because I will try to make it so. I will temporarily ruin the psyche of billions of so-called straight men but will do it in order to save the world. I know Russian online trolls exist, as you could be one yourself...and they can be used to save the world, haha. I have a soft spot for Russian spies/agents/operatives that are decent people, and can be partners to shared goals like isolating a reason for Slavic broken families and lack of Slavic repoduction, but since so many have horrible personalities, it will be easy to arrest them.
    Last edited by vonMises; 01-10-2017 at 12:57 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    He's what Lenin would call a "useful idiot", just look at some of his other videos besides this one. We are dealing with the negative consequences of the collapse of the former Soviet Union. What do you expect happens when a major country like the Soviet Union collapses? At least much of the Russian propaganda at the end of the day can communicate the idea, that at some level, the former Soviet Union had been a stabilizing force in the world, if not in the region in which has given birth to ISIS. If we can accept this view about the Soviet Union, then perhaps the Russians will start fessing up any responsibility they have in ISIS. Putin has stated that the worse thing to have happened in the world was the collapse of the Soviet Union, and at some level he may be right.
    Last edited by vonMises; 01-10-2017 at 03:40 PM.

He's what Lenin would call a "useful idiot", just look at some of his other videos besides this one. We are dealing with the negative consequences of the collapse of the former Soviet Union. What do you expect happens when a major country like the Soviet Union collapses? At least much of the Russian propaganda at the end of the day can communicate the idea, that at some level, the former Soviet Union had been a stabilizing force in the world, if not in the region in which has given birth to ISIS. If we can accept this view about the Soviet Union, then perhaps the Russians will start fessing up any responsibility they have in ISIS. Putin has stated that the worse thing to have happened in the world was the collapse of the Soviet Union, and at some level he may be right.
    Is your helmet too tight?

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    McCain Says Putin Is Greater Threat Than ISIS
    Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) told Morning Joe that Russian president Vladimir Putin poses a greater threat to the United States than ISIS.
    John McCain is the greater threat to the united States.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

"If Trump wants to defeat ISIS, all he needs to do is to stop the US government and CIA from funding ISIS. ISIS is Washington’s creation, used to overthrow Libya and sent to Syria to overthrow Assad until the Russians intervened." - PCR
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    GTFO CPUd. He has not even been working for a month. Getting twitchy?

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

According to Sen Gabbard (D-Hawaii ) the evidence shows that Obama and Hillary supplied arms, munitions and money.

The evidence also shows that Israel is cooperating with them.

I appears that DJT has succumbed to the swamp ; in order to make peace with the CIA he has agreed to continue interfering in Syria. If that happens his administration will recruit ISIS and AQ. Bad bad news.

Last edited by Contumacious; 01-31-2017 at 10:06 PM.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast