Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rand Dishes it Out on Twitter for Festivus

Dan O'Keefe ‏@djok_er 4h4 hours ago @RandPaul #festivus grievance: Rand's hair looks like the fur dash on an old Ford Cortina, looks less real than Trump's, & his ideas=crazier
    lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    LOL, he went full Rachel Maddow
    He's going to be really pissed when he sees the juicy comment I left him. lol

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

It seems Festivus poles are up all over . . .
    http://festivusweb.com/blog/its-a-mi...-festivus-eve/
    “Tomorrow is the greatest holiday ever! Festivus. Invented by the great Mr. Frank Costanza a man of vision
    who found out years ago “there had to be another way”

"I am going to be airing my grievances on FB via video.
    I’ve been waiting all year long and I have a lot of problems with some of the people I know and tomorrow they are going to hear about it!”

Huh. Between this and Romney incorrectly quoting George Costanza, at least some of the folks on the right aren't so uptight that they don't know or watch Seinfeld.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NoSmile View Post
    Huh. Between this and Romney incorrectly quoting George Costanza, at least some of the folks on the right aren't so uptight that they don't know or watch Seinfeld.
    I'll be honest, I was not a huge fan of the show, but I did watch it on and off back in the day. Some of it was funny, but a lot of it was incredibly lame and even stupid. Most of the funniest moments were because of good old Cosmo Crammer, and we can pretty well figure out how left-wing he was not too long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    I'll be honest, I was not a huge fan of the show, but I did watch it on and off back in the day. Some of it was funny, but a lot of it was incredibly lame and even stupid. Most of the funniest moments were because of good old Cosmo Crammer, and we can pretty well figure out how left-wing he was not too long ago.
    Seinfeld was not the same for me after watching Curb Your Enthusiasm. It becomes really clear that Seinfeld is maybe 90% Larry David.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Seinfeld was not the same for me after watching Curb Your Enthusiasm. It becomes really clear that Seinfeld is maybe 90% Larry David.
    Seeing a couple episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm pretty much explained why I didn't like Seinfeld that much. I get a fair amount of flack from people for harboring antisemitic tendencies between me not going along with the Dual Covenant view of Israel that is more and more rampant in so-called right-wing politics and not liking most of the Jewish darlings of comedy that left-wingers tend to adore. I'm not a huge fan of Jon Stewart and I have never been able to sit through an entire Woody Allen movie. Honestly, I get more of a kick out of hearing Gilbert Gottfried yelling at somebody or Andrew Dice Clay making rude comments than most of what Larry David has put out.

Holy f#@!

Check the date.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/1...nd-paul-101507

For three years in a row, this clown has been whining about Rand Paul.

I know Rand's been doing this for some time, but this year it seems like the Festivus thing has gotten more of a negative implication in the news. Locally, there will be no religious displays but a rainbow Fetivus pole topped with a disco ball at the Capitol.

If they're going to remove the other things, that monstrosity (and I mean that objectively, since it's just hideous) shouldn't be there, either.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Haha... other than recently joining the Popular Liberty tweet I had to make the first tweet in many years to this clown...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12