Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maxime Bernier Preparing Bid For Conservative Party Leadership

I like Bernier, if he or Kevin O'Leary are the head of the Conservative party, I will be voting Conservative in the next election. If neither is the head, I will likely vote Libertarian.
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    I like Bernier, if he or Kevin O'Leary are the head of the Conservative party, I will be voting Conservative in the next election. If neither is the head, I will likely vote Libertarian.
    I don't oppose O'Leary but wouldn't he and Bernier step in each other boundaries. Oh, by the way, Bernier is announcing his monetary plan tomorrow (10:30 EST) here: https://www.facebook.com/hon.maximebernier/

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilf View Post
    I don't oppose O'Leary but wouldn't he and Bernier step in each other boundaries. Oh, by the way, Bernier is announcing his monetary plan tomorrow (10:30 EST) here: https://www.facebook.com/hon.maximebernier/
    I'm skeptical of Bernier's ability to incite enough energy among the non-libertarians of Canada to move away from Trudeau and the Libs.

He had me at hello. There aren't enough like me to bank on that winning a PM race across the nation.

O'Leary on the other hand, if he runs, is absolutely Canada's version of Trump. He's a winning race horse. He absolutely has the star quality of a winner, he's a real fiscal conservative and has liberal social stances, so he will be able to garner support from all sides of the spectrum.

The "purist" in me wants Bernier (like Rand Paul during the Republican primaries). The realist in me looks at the fact that Trudeau is regarded as a super star by a lot of Liberals and many young voters love him. It's similar to the idolatry of Obama in the USA. It's perverse.

It's VERY likely going to take a SUPER STAR to beat the nonsensical cuckery that is Justin Trudeau and his horde of sycophants.

I think it's going to take O'Leary as the head of the Conservative movement to take this $#@! sandwich on.

From there O'Leary can give Bernier an important cabinet role and give him more responsibility than just his little riding of Beauce, Qc.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    I'm skeptical of Bernier's ability to incite enough energy among the non-libertarians of Canada to move away from Trudeau and the Libs.

He had me at hello. There aren't enough like me to bank on that winning a PM race across the nation.

O'Leary on the other hand, if he runs, is absolutely Canada's version of Trump. He's a winning race horse. He absolutely has the star quality of a winner, he's a real fiscal conservative and has liberal social stances, so he will be able to garner support from all sides of the spectrum.

The "purist" in me wants Bernier (like Rand Paul during the Republican primaries). The realist in me looks at the fact that Trudeau is regarded as a super star by a lot of Liberals and many young voters love him. It's similar to the idolatry of Obama in the USA. It's perverse.

It's VERY likely going to take a SUPER STAR to beat the nonsensical cuckery that is Justin Trudeau and his horde of sycophants.

I think it's going to take O'Leary as the head of the Conservative movement to take this $#@! sandwich on.

From there O'Leary can give Bernier an important cabinet role and give him more responsibility than just his little riding of Beauce, Qc.
    That would have made sense, until Trudeau gave that Castro eulogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilf View Post
    That would have made sense, until Trudeau gave that Castro eulogy.
    A lot of lefties and misinformed youth like Castro. I don't think that did much of a dent for his support. Maybe some of the blue liberals didn't like it. I'll ask my dad. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_for_liberty View Post
    $#@! just got real!

Good. He may be the only one who can beat cuck Trudeau and his sycophants.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_for_liberty View Post
    $#@! just got real!

Has it, really? From what I heard O'Leary is waiting until the competition get smaller but that is not going to happen for a long time. Also, Leitch is proving to be a bigger neoconservative, than Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyFrenchSpy View Post
    Not really on the radar for most people who aren't farmers. The big ticket issues are jobs, the cost of living and taxes, at least from the feedback I've gathered.
    I signed up to volunteer for Maxime's campaign and will be going to one of his fundraisers in a couple of weeks. I have the same butterflies I had when I found out about Ron Paul back in '07. I expect the same kind of push-back from the establishment.
    Do you think the four Quebec mp endorsement of Andrew Scheer affects Bernier votes

Wow O'Leary just dropped out and vouched for...MAX BERNIER.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12