Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FREE RAND PAUL SUPER BROCHURES AT FOREVERFREE.COM

FREE RAND PAUL SUPER BROCHURES AT FOREVERFREE.COM

It is Simple:
    Buy 100 Rand Paul Super Brochures and Get 500 FREE Rand Paul Super Brochures!!!

You will receive 600 Super Brochures in just a few days to pass out everywhere.

No code or special instructions. Just order 100 Super Brochures here:
    http://www.foreverfree.com/super-brochures/

Don't have time to hand them out?
    No Problem.

Let us mail them for you.
    In under 10 minutes, you can help us reach millions.
    http://www.foreverfree.com/

Last edited by po14015; 12-18-2015 at 11:18 PM.
    RonPaulProducts.com
    http://www.ronpaulproducts.com/

Ron Paul 2012 Products:
    Bumperstickers as low as $.17
    Wristbands as low as $.99
    Shirts as low as $1.99
    Buttons for less than $.99
    Car Decals for less than $19.99
    Signs, Banners, Meetup Kits, Bulk Sales, and more....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Is this a limited time offer?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Is this a limited time offer?
    Yes. If you want the deal get it ASAP. You get them in 2-4 days (Christmas mail might bump a day). Tracking info will sent to you.
    RonPaulProducts.com

Ron Paul 2012 Products:
    Shirts as low as $1.99

To the OP: Did you name yourself after the Teletubbies character?

Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

Neg Rep for OP. Enough of this superbrochure $#@!. Curt is making a killing and it is not helping the camping, it is hurting it.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Mike4Freedom View Post
    Neg Rep for OP. Enough of this superbrochure $#@!. Curt is making a killing and it is not helping the camping, it is hurting it.
    I am giving out 500 Super Brochures for FREE??? How does the math work out on that???

Hurting it??? People like you are doing that just fine. You are actually telling people to Do Nothing. Insane...
    RonPaulProducts.com

Ron Paul 2012 Products:
    Shirts as low as $1.99

Curt, you've done enough damage to Paul campaigns. How about you gtf out of here.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Curt, you've done enough damage to Paul campaigns. How about you gtf out of here.
    I don't come on this forum until people tell me about the garbage being posted. It is always the same: Some new person posts a thread about how awesome the Super Brochures are and how excited they are. And then Do Nothings who know nothing attack them. Do Nothings have killed Rand's campaign. Sad really.

So here I am offering for FREE something people could start handing out in 2-4 days, and the Do Nothings are even more angry. "Do Nothing" they say... I think I will continue supporting Liberty even if Do Nothings won't.
    RonPaulProducts.com

Ron Paul 2012 Products:
    Shirts as low as $1.99

Quote Originally Posted by po14015 View Post
    I don't come on this forum until people tell me about the garbage being posted. It is always the same: Some new person posts a thread about how awesome the Super Brochures are and how excited they are. And then Do Nothings who know nothing attack them. Do Nothings have killed Rand's campaign. Sad really.

So here I am offering for FREE something people could start handing out in 2-4 days, and the Do Nothings are even more angry. "Do Nothing" they say... I think I will continue supporting Liberty even if Do Nothings won't.
    Zak isn't a new person. He has been hired by many in the past, including you, to hawk your wares.

You don't have one ounce of political campaign expertise, but here you are again thinking you know better than who Rand chose. Who the $#@! do you think you are?

You linked to 911 Truther videos in the ones you did for Ron.

You have ZERO credibility.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

I'd like to see a monkey before I commit.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Zak isn't a new person. He has been hired by many in the past, including you, to hawk your wares.

You don't have one ounce of political campaign expertise, but here you are again thinking you know better than who Rand chose. Who the $#@! do you think you are?

You linked to 911 Truther videos in the ones you did for Ron.

You have ZERO credibility.
    What are you talking about??? Everything in that post is false. No idea what Zak has to do with anything and why you refer to him.

Actually I have a lot of experience, I was hired by the Ron Paul 2008 campaign in 2007 because of who and what I did. I was the NUMBER ONE recruiter for the Official campaign in 2008 with hundreds of volunteers trained and active. I have hired and worked with some of the best in the business over the years. Oh, and the whole FRONT PAGE OF THE NEW YORK TIMES, POLITICO, and MSNBC part of my resume.

We never linked to 911 videos. Stop saying that.

Tens of thousands of people have trusted me over the years. Many are my friends and I would go out of my way to help them.

All I sense is fear that the Super Brochures will gain momentum for Rand like Ron.

People can look a the Super Brochure and decide for themselves. Pretty simple.
    RonPaulProducts.com

Ron Paul 2012 Products:
    Shirts as low as $1.99

I am giving out 500 Super Brochures for FREE??? How does the math work out on that???

Hurting it??? People like you are doing that just fine. You are actually telling people to Do Nothing. Insane...
    Far too many exclamations points.

In short, No.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Far too many exclamations points.

In short, No.
    There are no exclamation points in what you quoted.

Curt, you made some money promoting Liberty. Good. Sure beats being an activist who pays out of their own pocket, that gets old quick.

"gtf out". And that's what people did.
    Blowback. A reason why Rand doesn't have money coming in ...

Quote Originally Posted by tony m View Post
    Curt, you made some money promoting Liberty. Good. Sure beats being an activist who pays out of their own pocket, that gets old quick.

"gtf out". And that's what people did.
    Blowback. A reason why Rand doesn't have money coming in ...
    I'm pretty sure it's more commendable for the activist that puts in their own time and their own bacon but we can just agree to disagree here. You know what gets old quick, people asking Rand supporters for money when Rand's campaign needs money.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's more commendable for the activist that puts in their own time and their own bacon but we can just agree to disagree here.
    Commendable, yes. For those that have the extra cash to continue so, thats good. For those that don't...

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    You know what gets old quick, people asking Rand supporters for money when Rand's campaign needs money.
    Sounds desperate.

People get involved at what they want to. Being told what to do is a reason they leave. And take possible future trickle connections with them.
    Everybody doesn't want to be a higher level activist.

The campaign has to work with the small targeted activists they can get/train. Of course they want more bodies but they have to try and pull them from a small pool to begin with.

Younger people have no money for the campaign. And the older RP folks with the money are still around but they are not coughing up the bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by tony m View Post
    Commendable, yes. For those that have the extra cash to continue so, thats good. For those that don't...

Sounds desperate.

People get involved at what they want to. Being told what to do is a reason they leave. And take possible future trickle connections with them.
    Everybody doesn't want to be a higher level activist.

The campaign has to work with the small targeted activists they can get/train. Of course they want more bodies but they have to try and pull them from a small pool to begin with.

Younger people have no money for the campaign. And the older RP folks with the money are still around but they are not coughing up the bucks.
    The whole problem with 3rd party brochures and door to door is they aren't effective, it's easy to come to this conclusion because you are selling your ads on an online webforum that is targeted to Rand supporters and we don't even wanna buy your ads. It also undermines the campaign because they would use that money more effectively. The reason why I think that there are more effective ways to win elections is the people that beat us in elections don't use 3rd party brochure print ads.

Wow! I never seem to find the bottom of the insquabling (new word) in the liberty movement. I see nothing wrong with the super brochures in the past or now (I ordered some last month). I do remember some people butt hurt over a picture of draped coffins in the first printing many years ago but that was fixed real fast (didn't bother me any). Maybe someone did some nasty in the past (and maybe not). So what! Get over it already! Aren't we supposed to be using all tools and resources to get the message of liberty out? I use the SB's and sure don't see any reason to stop...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Wow! I never seem to find the bottom of the insquabling (new word) in the liberty movement. I see nothing wrong with the super brochures in the past or now (I ordered some last month). I do remember some people butt hurt over a picture of draped coffins in the first printing many years ago but that was fixed real fast (didn't bother me any). Maybe someone did some nasty in the past (and maybe not). So what! Get over it already! Aren't we supposed to be using all tools and resources to get the message of liberty out? I use the SB's and sure don't see any reason to stop...
    There's nothing wrong with spreading the liberty message, people can do what they want, just not necessarily in here. The purpose of the Rand forum is to support Rand's campaign, which means the Rand supporters in here are giving up some trust to the campaign to come up with their own messaging; they make it available on their site for anyone who wants to go out and distribute it. 3rd party products like the guy is trying to sell here could possibly undermine (whether intentional or not) what I know the campaign is already doing, and reading through the old threads, I am inclined to agree that it could waste money and undermine the campaign. I only see 2 choices for Mr. Superbrochure if he wants to sell on RPFs:

- Get Bryan and/or someone from the campaign to OK it.
    - Sell his product in the marketplace forum, or possibly try his luck over in the grassroots forum.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BTW, here is what the campaign is doing in NH:

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    ARE YOU NUTS?

THEY LINKED TO 911 TRUTHER VIDEOS IN THAT BROCHURE.

Ron's campaign said they did a lot of damage.

But, yeah, you do whatever dude.
    ================

What are you talking about??? Everything in that post is false. No idea what Zak has to do with anything and why you refer to him.

Actually I have a lot of experience, I was hired by the Ron Paul 2008 campaign in 2007 because of who and what I did. I was the NUMBER ONE recruiter for the Official campaign in 2008 with hundreds of volunteers trained and active.
    whoop de doo. In '07, they hired all kinds of riff raff who had no clue what they were doing. Including Jesse Benton.

I have hired and worked with some of the best in the business over the years. Oh, and the whole FRONT PAGE OF THE NEW YORK TIMES, POLITICO, and MSNBC part of my resume.
    As a janitor? What's your background in marketing a politician? What are your credentials? Because from this Super Brochure, you flunk and I have already told you why.

We never linked to 911 videos. Stop saying that.
    I won't. Because you did.

Tens of thousands of people have trusted me over the years. Many are my friends and I would go out of my way to help them.
    People trusted Madoff too.

All I sense is fear that the Super Brochures will gain momentum for Rand like Ron.
    Yeah, right. Pitching 911 Truther videos was the ticket for Ron.

People can look a the Super Brochure and decide for themselves. Pretty simple.
    Yeah, right. And how many of them have credentials in marketing a political candidate?

You have shown you don't have the slightest clue, Curt.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 12-19-2015 at 05:00 AM.
    ================

ARE YOU NUTS?

THEY LINKED TO 911 TRUTHER VIDEOS IN THAT BROCHURE.

Ron's campaign said they did a lot of damage.

But, yeah, you do whatever dude.
    Donald Trump linked himself to 9/11 truth this time and he's kicking ass. Just saying.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

whoop de doo. In '07, they hired all kinds of riff raff who had no clue what they were doing. Including Jesse Benton.
    So you don't like the Official campaign and you don't like the Super Brochures, what do you like? Why are you here? What are your credentials?

Here are my credentials which I will stack up against any campaign, and I am giving away for FREE 500 to any takers:

Last edited by po14015; 12-19-2015 at 08:12 AM.
    RonPaulProducts.com

Ron Paul 2012 Products:
    Shirts as low as $1.99

So you don't like the Official campaign and you don't like the Super Brochures, what do you like? Why are you here? What are your credentials?

Here are my credentials which I will stack up against any campaign, and I am giving away for FREE 500 to any takers:

Challenge to all of the naysayers. Do you have any problem with ^this superbrochure?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast