Thread: my dream last night, and rand paul needs a breakout moment.

my dream last night, and rand paul needs a breakout moment.

I had a dream and the candidates were speaking my school. not my actual school though. I was looking for my friends and couldn't find them. I thought one friend might come with me. I was a bit flabergasted donald trump was speaking at my school, that all the candidates were actually here, but I took it in stride. so eventually i get to the auditorium.. i was in the entrance. one black girl and black guy rushed past me, they were going to give a speech / intro first... and I muttered quite belligerently, and maybe it wasn't a mutter "oh my god" as they went past. Then I was like yeah, I'm a confirmed racist.

But the interesting part was when I was looking to take a seat. the room was sparsely populated. maybe 500 seats, and 100 students spread out, not all at the front. I coudn't decide where to sit. I think this is symbolic: "I can't find my seat". A Rand paul "group" was at the back, or a rand paul sign and one guy, but no one was sitting there - and I didn't want to either. I didn't want to sinle myself out. later there was like 10 students in the rand paul seats. I still didn't want to sit there, I didn't want to put myself behind I guy polling 2%. And trump was on the stage. I took a seat by the front.

This makes me conclude that Rand paul needs a breakout moment. He needs a breakout moment... and people would flood to him, like mosquitos to blood. thoughts?

I admit, that after all we've been through... these last 5 debates... such a moment is looking for elusive then ever...
    Last edited by wetroof; 12-18-2015 at 03:45 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hmmm... Does rand need a breakout moment? Yup, but what is it? Maybe a catchy song? Or should rand dress up as santa? Who knows but i loved rand's idea to go pro a day with him on the campaign trail!!

Maybe he needs a personal story, like Joe Biden had the on Colbert. I believe his polling shot up after that. but he should also contrast himself with Paul ryan after this budget Fiasco, a fellow "randite" who came under the influence of the Washington Machine. Maybe he should talk about the washington status-quo like Massie has. And get them of the campaign trail.. Massie and Amash.. I'm afraid the rest of the freedom caucus has lost some standing - but maybe that is a good thing.
    Last edited by wetroof; 12-18-2015 at 04:24 PM.

I had a dream I met rick santorum at a garage sale. We talked for awhile about the 2012 race.