Thread: [Video] Rand Paul on State of the Union w/ Jake Tapper 12/20/15

[Video] Rand Paul on State of the Union w/ Jake Tapper 12/20/15

update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA6tf3xIf7Y

--

Last edited by jct74; 12-20-2015 at 03:27 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I bet he tries to get Rand to trash Paul Ryan, and Rand just might do it.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I bet he tries to get Rand to trash Paul Ryan, and Rand just might do it.
    Shouldn't he?
    Radical in the sense of being in total, root-and-branch opposition to the existing political system and to the State itself. Radical in the sense of having integrated intellectual opposition to the State with a gut hatred of its pervasive and organized system of crime and injustice. Radical in the sense of a deep commitment to the spirit of liberty and anti-statism that integrates reason and emotion, heart and soul. - M. Rothbard

Waiting for tubes because CNN really doesn't want to be watched... I really don't have a clue why the major news networks don't have youtube streams.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Waiting for tubes because CNN really doesn't want to be watched... I really don't have a clue why the major news networks don't have youtube streams.
    Why should they? Television isn't exactly a dead medium where networks need to cater to the internet-only crowd just because they can't, won't, or don't want to watch television. Hell, working with the Journal, it's enough of a process just to get that set up every morning. Viewership comes from the viewers that tune in. Unless it's a debate, why live stream every news program when it will be online not long after it airs live? There would be no point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NoSmile View Post
    Why should they? Television isn't exactly a dead medium where networks need to cater to the internet-only crowd just because they can't, won't, or don't want to watch television. Hell, working with the Journal, it's enough of a process just to get that set up every morning. Viewership comes from the viewers that tune in. Unless it's a debate, why live stream every news program when it will be online not long after it airs live? There would be no point.
    Why shouldn't they, they've been dropping in ratings over the past decade, you must have noticed that ?
    "I am a bird"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Why shouldn't they, they've been dropping in ratings over the past decade, you must have noticed that ?
    Dropping ratings isn't a reason to put every start streaming every live news program. Again, this just seems like a way to cater to those who choose not to watch television, but that's ultimately on them, not the news organization, if they choose not to tune in live. News organizations aren't going to make every live program viewable via your computer when you can watch it live afterward. After all, local news broadcasts aren't streamed live- they aren't meant to be. Often, those broadcasts aren't even that long, so again, there'd be no point to it. People who view something via stream don't entirely factor into viewership of a program that more people watch via their television. Again I'll ask: why should they? Answer that. You want it, so justify it if it's not along the lines of 'Well, I don't feel like watching television and want it to be more convenient for me.'

Rand releasing web ad attacking Cruz on Monday.

Rand Paul for Peace

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBull View Post
    Rand releasing web ad attacking Cruz on Monday.
    Rand Paul for Peace

Jan2017

Rand : "Now that Trump has discovered what the nuclear Triad is . . . he's now eager to use it ?"
    (Jake Tapper laughs)
    it's not a funny topic of course, but a great way to put it!

Rand : "Ted Cruz on a number of issues has wanted it both ways."
    Last edited by Jan2017; 12-20-2015 at 09:51 AM.

Rand on the attack! Go for the throat, Rand

here's a better tube from CNN's official channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA6tf3xIf7Y

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Rand : "Now that Trump has discovered what the nuclear Triad is . . . he's now eager to use it ?"
    That would be perfect in a debate. Same would go for Paul referencing Christie's blunder of the King of Jordan.

I do love how Rand often mentions that polls are bull$#@!. I'd love to see what his internal polling shows. PM me Rand
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book