Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
Implying in anyway that the ineligible foreigner Canadian Rafael Cruz Jr would or could be President is hardcore traitorous activity. Period.

No surprise that the anti-American radio host ignored your mention of Paul and latched on to the foreigner Cruz. Entirely predictable. If you had just mentioned Rand, the host would have been forced to talk about him. So your treasonous pro-Cruz blather was a total failure in every way.
The screener had to sort through the piles of different callers on hold . . . host says, ok give me a Cruz caller next - maybe (?)
I'll guess the host pretty much was unprepared to talk about Rand - but the host took the bait to slam on Rubio.

You pretty much need to start off on what the screener was told while waiting for over an hour. This was a Trump show.
While waiting, the host had made a big deal about playing a joke on Yale students with the "Repeal the First Amendment campaign" -
but it reminded me of something like Jay Leno "Jaywalking" - got to say the stupidest thing - a la Trump -
The Yale students spoofed Trump.

After Carlton, I still left the Sacramento radio station on - in the background -
and the guy was comparing Trump and Guiliani or something -
so NY media must really be pushing the New York / New Jersey politics scene or something.
I guess that the audience he usually speaks to is Northeast, especially with NH coming up?