Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm About to be on Hannity (Mark Simone filling in)

I'm About to be on Hannity (Mark Simone filling in)

Update:

Here's a link with the audio of my call

https://soundcloud.com/president-pau...ity-marksimone
    Last edited by carlton; 12-18-2015 at 05:17 PM.
    I was born in a welfare state/Ruled by bureaucracy/Controlled by civil servants/And people dressed in grey/Got no privacy, got no liberty/Cos the twentieth century people took it all away from me - Ray Davies

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can't listen now, what is the topic?

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Can't listen now, what is the topic?
    I'm going to say this:

Just wanted to make a quick word on Rubio in response to his campaign attacks on Cruz. As far as immigration goes, Rubio has shown more alliegance to Chuch Schumer and the democrats than the conservatives, Rand Paul was 100% right in that regard. Now whether or not Cruz supported a pathway to citizenship or not, at the end of the day he voted against the Schumer/Rubio bill, a bill championed by Rubio who would still give illegals a pathway to citizenship. As far as Im concerned the GOP needs less Marco Rubios, who by the way couldnt even come in to vote on the spending bill today, and more Ted Cruz's and Rand Pauls
    I was born in a welfare state/Ruled by bureaucracy/Controlled by civil servants/And people dressed in grey/Got no privacy, got no liberty/Cos the twentieth century people took it all away from me - Ray Davies

Jan2017

I'm listening online at the link - Sacramento KSTE Talk Radio, with commercials till now so far. Back on. (Topic is Trump for this caller)
    Trump IS obsessed with polls - in every debate ! It is the first thing in every post-debate show.

Is Simone a Trump guy?

Still waiting on the line

Jan2017

Clear that Trump will kill families, ignore the constitution, and be the King the moderator seems to love.

Mark Simone has always been in the bag for Trump.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is there anything I should add to my response?

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Clear that Trump will kill families, ignore the constitution, and be the King the moderator seems to love.
    But he surrounds himself with smart people so there is nothing to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by carlton View Post
    Say I support Trump's idea of closing the internets in Arab countries. We should protect our youth from terrorists' propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Say I support Trump's idea of closing the internets in Arab countries. We should protect our youth from terrorists' propaganda.
    Lol, nah...

He's interviewing some Horowitz schmuck now

Rubio wants billions in defense spending for more planes to drop more bombs, but he won't even come to D.C. to sign the check.

He's interviewing some Horowitz schmuck now
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...irst-Amendment

Jan2017

Yes, mocking Trump . . . could work if you get on. The Duhnald sure got tromped Tuesday night.

Now, satirist collecting Yale petitions for repealing the First Amendment - as a joke, and it sounded like the kids were going along to me.

Trump was again a baby and incoherent Tuesday - here after the killing families question.
    BLITZER: Mr. Trump.
    TRUMP: Look, the problem is we need toughness. Honestly, I think Jeb is a very nice person.
    He’s a very nice person. But we need tough people. We need toughness. We need intelligence and we need tough.

Jeb said when they come across the southern border they come as an act of love.
    BUSH: You said on September 30th that ISIS was not a factor.
    TRUMP: Am I talking or are you talking, Jeb?
    BUSH: I’m talking right now. I’m talking.
    TRUMP: You can go back. You’re not talking. You interrupted me.
    BUSH: September 30th you said…
    TRUMP: Are you going to apologize, Jeb? No. Am I allowed to finish?
    BLITZER: Just one at a time, go ahead…
    Last edited by Jan2017; 12-18-2015 at 02:57 PM.

The audio doesn't work for me

Edit: Got it working in Chrome
    Last edited by 01000110; 12-18-2015 at 02:56 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm going to say this:

Just wanted to make a quick word on Rubio in response to his campaign attacks on Cruz. As far as immigration goes, Rubio has shown more alliegance to Chuch Schumer and the democrats than the conservatives, Rand Paul was 100% right in that regard. Now whether or not Cruz supported a pathway to citizenship or not, at the end of the day he voted against the Schumer/Rubio bill, a bill championed by Rubio who would still give illegals a pathway to citizenship. As far as Im concerned the GOP needs less Marco Rubios, who by the way couldnt even come in to vote on the spending bill today, and more Ted Cruz's and Rand Pauls
    Kinda just goes against Rand's message though that Cruz can't be trusted but go for it.

coming up soon

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Kinda just goes against Rand's message though that Cruz can't be trusted but go for it.
    The campaign can distinguish itself against Cruz, I'm trying to hug the guy so people put Rand and Cruz together in their minds.

coming up soon
    They've been holding you for almost an hour?

They've been holding you for almost an hour?
    Yep, talk radio call ins are time consuming

Sadly your message will just be interpreted as "yeah Cruz is awesome. you're right" and Rand will be forgotten about in a few minutes. We know how the media works. I wouldnt even acknowledge Cruz and just allow Rand to have the spotlight.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

The campaign can distinguish itself against Cruz, I'm trying to hug the guy so people put Rand and Cruz together in their minds.
    I just think its too far into this election that you should be firm when you say you support Rand. If someone asks you why Rand ask if they watched the debate. I think that debate could be a game changer if the campaign played it right, He got really good press and coverage for it.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You should subtract the part where you suck up to Canada Ted. That is some traitorous bull$#@! right there.

I'm going to say this:

I like it.

You get it. It's Cruz's strategy with Trump. We can learn from it. It works.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    You should subtract the part where you suck up to Canada Ted. That is some traitorous bull$#@! right there.
    If you listen to the programs of Mark Levin, Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, Steve Deace etc. you will notice there is a strong dissatisfaction and refutation of the establishment in the Republican party. At the moment right now Marco Rubio needs to be target number one. The Rubio campaign has been attempting to tie Ted Cruz to Rand Paul in an effort to hurt the Cruz campaign. Ironically, I believe we need to do exactly that to bolster Paul's.

Jan2017

OK, we'll soon hopefully see (hear) how it goes . . . Rubio was a co-sponsor with Sen. Schumer
    ( and McCain and Graham and Democrat Sen. from Colorado - Bennet etc.)

those Gang of Eight buddies were yes votes this morning for a Federal budget bill that Rubio didn't vote on

If you listen to the programs of Mark Levin, Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, Steve Deace etc. you will notice there is a strong dissatisfaction and refutation of the establishment in the Republican party. At the moment right now Marco Rubio needs to be target number one. The Rubio campaign has been attempting to tie Ted Cruz to Rand Paul in an effort to hurt the Cruz campaign. Ironically, I believe we need to do exactly that to bolster Paul's.
    The logic of it helping Rand only applies if Cruz plummets or drops out. Neither of which is likely to happen.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast