180 people like Trump.
    112 people liked Cruz.
    93 people liked Rubio.
    56 people liked Christie.
    56 people liked Carson
    42 people liked Bush.
    56 people like Others.
    25 people don't know what they want.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyR View Post
    Yep we already learned that with Ron. The major problem I've see is rand Is Not asking for votes enough. Doesn't he have anyone with sales experience? You must always ask for the sale or vote. Not doing so is futile. Ask and you shall receive. He should be asking viewers for the vote directly, every single appearance. .!!Somebody anybody in the campaign advisors! Do this Now!!!!Or recruit me if you must!
    Nope. Problem with current environment is that there is a good share of the GOP voting block that has become the "Anti-Brown People Party". Specifically Mexicans and Muslims ...and by the slim chance you are both Mexican and a Muslim you will be tied up and have salsa poured on your head and beaten with burkas. If Rand would have said he wants to build a 1,000 Ft wall on the southern border and put Bull sharks in the Rio Grande as well as round up every illegal Nazi style and also nuke the Middle East he would be leading right now and I wouldn't be voting for him.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    post debate Fox poll

Quote Originally Posted by movingstone View Post
    post debate Fox poll
    Tied for 5th.

Also this is a push poll. Look at the first 5 questions.
    Last edited by CPUd; 12-18-2015 at 06:09 PM.

Last edited by CPUd; 12-18-2015 at 06:18 PM.

Trump has the balls. Cruz has the fake emotion and the oration skills.

Rand doesnt have neither. He should fear monger to be honest. Fear monger how our debt will destroy america and youd have to sell your daughters to smelly chinese and arabic men to pay off the debt.

Fear monger about the debt. Make republicans feel guilty about it.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post

Rand doesnt have neither. He should fear monger to be honest. Fear monger how our debt will destroy america and youd have to sell your daughters to smelly chinese and arabic men to pay off the debt.

He should use your phrasing about smelly Chinese people too lol. Then he can talk about how we don't win anymore
    I was born in a welfare state/Ruled by bureaucracy/Controlled by civil servants/And people dressed in grey/Got no privacy, got no liberty/Cos the twentieth century people took it all away from me - Ray Davies

Fox poll shows he's 36 points behind POST debate. Devastating news. Rand won't qualify for the next main stage debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Robrank View Post
    Fox poll shows he's 36 points behind POST debate. Devastating news. Rand won't qualify for the next main stage debate.
    They will definitely have more than 4 on the stage. Rand will be in the main debate, like he always has.

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    Pleaseeee. I know everyone around here mocks the idea of not believing the polls, but seriously? How are these results even possible? They simply don't pass the smell test.
    Sure they do, once you get a handle on just how badly most AmeriCunts hate freedom.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robrank View Post
    That's not a problem. 6% voted undecided or don't know who to vote for. The next debate will be in some time so Rand has enough time to prop up his brand again. I'm sure we'll see him surging big time after New Years!

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post

how about if he threatens to send the army in the ny federal reserve banks and take them all over???maybe thatll work

The public is way too stupid to deserve liberty. They will be getting what they deserve, good and hard.

Quote Originally Posted by carlton View Post
    He should use your phrasing about smelly Chinese people too lol. Then he can talk about how we don't win anymore
    I am serious. lol He needs to fearmonger how the debt will $#@! us over. It seems fear (emotion) gets votes. Instead of fearmongering muslims and mexicans, he can fearmonger with the debt and the feds.

How its not even 19 trillion, how we are probably in debt for 100 trillion if you include toxic assets and investments the US government took on.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewYorker View Post
    They liked it, but they like Trump more.

I will fight tooth and nail for rand but it's obvious to me (a realist) that Trump is going to get the nom. Unless he does something MAJOR to screw up. I mean he's been caught lying, made racist comments, etc and the people still love him. He would have to be found guilty of child molestation or something to sink in the polls
    I'm guessing that something from Trump's past will come back to haunt him, but if that does not happen, he wins this in a cakewalk. All we can do is make sure that Rand is the #1 contender when Trump does fall, if such a thing occurs.

Trump is on his way down. He got his ass handed to him in the last debate by Rand, the audience was even booing him. He might get 5 or 10 delegates from NH, but he will be out of the race by then anyway.

Rand did not get a bump in the polls since he again made the miscalculation of attacking Trump rather than promote his own policies. How many times is he going to do this before he learns it hurts him in the polls more than it helps.

Rather than bring up Trump he could have just promoted his own position on the same topics that are keeping Trump high in the polls. People would then hear the specifics of policy that Trump fails to articulate. Instead people come away each time believing Rand is a defender of the establishment media and party which over shadows any message he is trying to project.
    Last edited by kahless; 12-18-2015 at 09:22 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Rand did not get a bump in the polls since again made the miscalculation of attacking Trump rather than promote his own policies. How many times is he going to do this before he learns it hurts him in the polls more than it helps.

Rather than bring up Trump he could have just promoted his own position on the same topics that are keeping Trump high in the polls. People would then hear the specifics of policy that Trump fails to articulate. Instead people come away each time is Rand is a defender of the establishment media and party which over shadows any message he is trying to project.
    Are you in one of the early states? If so, Trump may have missed the deadline to take his name off the ballot. Otherwise, you could probably still write him in.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More bs polling, targeted to very specific demographics that the pollster knows will yield the results the buyer wants (assuming it isn't completely fabricated). Carson lost 14% since the last poll yet all of that went to Rubio and Cruz and ZERO to Rand? Yeah ok. The online reaction and even pundit reactions said that Rand should have picked up a point or two, at least.

The "headquarters" of this polling firm is a private residence and their whois data is anonymous. Yeah, sounds legit
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    More bs polling, targeted to very specific demographics that the pollster knows will yield the results the buyer wants (assuming it isn't completely fabricated). Carson lost 14% since the last poll yet all of that went to Rubio and Cruz and ZERO to Rand? Yeah ok. The online reaction and even pundit reactions said that Rand should have picked up a point or two, at least.

The "headquarters" of this polling firm is a private residence and their whois data is anonymous. Yeah, sounds legit
    Don't worry too much about these polls. We all knew they were going to try to pump Chirstie now, since Rubio got sliced and diced on stage the other day and Jeb came out as a poor loser. I still remember the MSM saying Ron got a 0% after the last debate in 2011! And then he got a strong third in Iowa and a strong second in New Hampshire! And Trump is sounding too establishment, maybe some of his supporters are starting to find out he's just a showman, a scary showman.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12