Thread: Reality Check: GOP Candidates Wrong on Origin of ISIS in Latest Debate (except Rand)

Reality Check: GOP Candidates Wrong on Origin of ISIS in Latest Debate (except Rand)

“The name ISIS was said over 100 times during the last GOP debate and yet so many factually incorrect statements were made. Ben Swann gives those candidates a Reality Check about where ISIS really came from.”

Can’t watch the video? Read the transcript @ http://truthinmedia.com/reality-chec...latest-debate/

And agree with me that Ben should have a bigger stage? Your help is needed @ https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/global-activist#/

For Liberty!
    America deserves better presidential debates in 2024, and we're making it happen ourselves at Free and Equal Elections Foundation!

https://freeandequal.org/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like how he has all the Reality Check videos on his youtube channel. When he was doing them in 2012, I remember how hard that was to spread the videos at first, because they were only available on the TV station's site and couldn't be embedded. Always liked Reality Check, he has been very consistent with them.

Thanks CPUd! We've been putting them in direct Facebook embeds too and that's where we're getting the most traffic these days - almost 300k views on this one already, and over 45 million on an Origin of ISIS video we released at the beginning of the year!
    America deserves better presidential debates in 2024, and we're making it happen ourselves at Free and Equal Elections Foundation!

https://freeandequal.org/

Thank you for posting this. I heard our jackass in chief Barack neocon Obama push the same false narrative yesterday. "Assad oppresses the Sunni majority so we must overthrow Assad." Bollocks. Before we said "Saddam oppresses the Shiite majority so we must overthrow Saddam."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Thank you for posting this. I heard our jackass in chief Barack neocon Obama push the same false narrative yesterday. "Assad oppresses the Sunni majority so we must overthrow Assad." Bollocks. Before we said "Saddam oppresses the Shiite majority so we must overthrow Saddam."
    Saudi Arabia oppresses pretty much every minority.. Do we ever have to do anything about them ?
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Saudi Arabia oppresses pretty much every minority.. Do we ever have to do anything about them ?
    Oh but the Saudi majority oppress the minorities so it's okay. Seriously that's the narrative being pushed. Do these idiots not realize that Christians are a minority in the region? So Saddam didn't let the Shiites get their version of Sharia law so he had to go so that Shiite Sharia law could be enforced. Assad won't let the Sunnis have their version of Sharia law so he had to go so that the Sunni version of Sharia law could be enforced. The neocons and neolibs are all for the spread of Sharia law. That's the narrative Rand needs to start pushing.....and it's actually the truth. These people are disgustingly evil.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Okay. Ben Swann showed clips from Rubio, Christie and Kasich pushing this false narrative. We need to hammer Rubio on it. Kasich is irrelevant. Christie is almost irrelevant. Did Cruz push the "We've got to protect the Sunni majority from Assad" narrative? How about Trump? We can destroy any candidate who did so if we play our cards right. Assad protects the Christian minority.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Assad protects the Christian minority.
    That's why he is the bad guy. Anybody with a shred of common sense is an enemy. Didn't you get the memo?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    That's why he is the bad guy. Anybody with a shred of common sense is an enemy. Didn't you get the memo?
    Yep. Gotta bomb Agraba!