Thread: I have to Say, The Rest of the GOP field Are Beyond Chilling, With the Expections of Paul.

Post I have to Say, The Rest of the GOP field Are Beyond Chilling, With the Expections of Paul.

Everyone in the world saw the debate and in Canada to i have to say with the exceptions of Trump and Paul. The rest of the GOP field are beyond Chilling.

What everyone witnessed
    -Carpet Bombing Leveling the whole area?
    -Who cares if they are children?
    -Let Sunni Arabs send their forces?
    -Ignore Putin? i was confused i thought i saw Harper in that debate stage that night

-You want WW3? You got Chris and the rest of the gang of eight.

I have to say Rand Paul did quite well. And Trump stood his ground a bit, with the exception of closing the internet was abit to much. But the rest of the GOP filed has left me shocked. But not surprised.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 12-17-2015 at 11:07 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Agreed, and Trump is not worthy of the upgrade, imo.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Everyone in the world saw the debate and in Canada to i have to say with the exceptions of Trump and Paul. The rest of the GOP field are beyond Chilling.

-Carpet Bombing Leveling the whole area?
    -Who cares if they are children?
    -Let Sunni Arabs send their forces?
    -Ignore Putin? i was confused i thought i saw Harper in that debate stage that night

-You want WW3? You got Chris and the rest of the gang of eight.

I have to say Rand Paul did quite well. And Trump stood his ground a bit, with the exception of closing the internet was abit to much. But the rest of the GOP filed has left me shocked. But not surprised.
    Bombing innocent children is Trump, the guy want us to roll back the Genova convention/WW2 apparently he wasn't satisfied with it. Trump says its perfectly okay to kill innocents because he thinks that shows the terrorists we are tough for killing non combatant family members and will discourage terrorism because the terrorists totally won't mind if you kill their families, and then their family cant' radicalize and become terrorists if they later decide to.

Trump has some decent positions on foreign policy, like having a good relationship with Russia and not getting involved in massive ground wars in the Middle East. But, he's by far the worst candidate on civil liberties in the GOP primary. For that reason I really don't see how any libertarian could consider supporting him or thinking highly of him in any way. Some of his positions when it comes to civil liberties are simply chilling.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Bombing innocent children is Trump, the guy want us to roll back the Genova convention/WW2 apparently he wasn't satisfied with it. Trump says its perfectly okay to kill innocents because he thinks that shows the terrorists we are tough for killing non combatant family members and will discourage terrorism because the terrorists totally won't mind if you kill their families, and then their family cant' radicalize and become terrorists if they later decide to.
    Agree, yet at least Trump, Paul, Hillary arent that crazy to start a Nuclear fallout war with Russia i am still trying to recover from watching that debate. I wasn't expecting the debate to turn into a war mongering blood lust.

Whats with the GOP love affair with the Jordanian regime State and Saudis? that made me want to puke.

I wish Lindsey Graham was in the main debate just to take the insanity to 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    Trump has some decent positions on foreign policy, like having a good relationship with Russia and not getting involved in massive ground wars in the Middle East. But, he's by far the worst candidate on civil liberties in the GOP primary. For that reason I really don't see how any libertarian could consider supporting him or thinking highly of him in any way. Some of his positions when it comes to civil liberties are simply chilling.
    On Fridays and weekends, Trump doesn't want to get involved in ground wars in the Middle East. From Monday through Thursday, he wants to send ground troops to kill off ISIS.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    On Fridays and weekends, Trump doesn't want to get involved in ground wars in the Middle East. From Monday through Thursday, he wants to send ground troops to kill off ISIS.
    Trump hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt he doesn't really sell me that he has a full deck of cards and maybe it's because he is a sociopath but maybe its because he is purposely ambiguous when you ask him what should be a yes or no question like if he thinks Obama is a Muslim or if he thinks Mexicans are rapists or black people commit more crime. Then he makes these "matter of fact" statements like killing innocent non combatant family of ISIS because that's how we stop ISIS and it only sounds bad because war sounds bad. He qualifies his argument that you wage war by killing their entire family even the innocent people. Who knows, could we have won WW2 without dropping the bomb? I thought that was the lesson of WW2, I thought that was where the whole world said that it was wrong and that's why we have the Genova convention.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Trump hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt he doesn't really sell me that he has a full deck of cards and maybe it's because he is a sociopath but maybe its because he is purposely ambiguous when you ask him what should be a yes or no question like if he thinks Obama is a Muslim or if he thinks Mexicans are rapists or black people commit more crime. Then he makes these "matter of fact" statements like killing innocent non combatant family of ISIS because that's how we stop ISIS and it only sounds bad because war sounds bad. He qualifies his argument that you wage war by killing their entire family even the innocent people. Who knows, could we have won WW2 without dropping the bomb? I thought that was the lesson of WW2, I thought that was where the whole world said that it was wrong and that's why we have the Genova convention.
    I thought i heard Carson was the one who said You Got it! when they asked him of what he thought of bombing children and if it was a moral thing to do.

Yeah Chris Christie's policy is to threaten war with Russia to defend rebels who have ties to ISIS (and in some cases, ARE ISIS themselves). Rand Paul needs to drive this fact home and go ahead and sink Christie's campaign. Christie nearly reached a level of Lindsey Graham foreign policy reckless stupidity with that statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I thought i heard Carson was the one who said You Got it! when they asked him of what he thought of bombing children and if it was a moral thing to do.
    YES so they ask Carson, do you agree with Trump regarding ___________. Then Carson says well only if it's a situation where it's like cancer and it's basically a devil's bargain, so then they had him clarify so you mean kids too and then Carson was like yeah pretty much the same as Trump but I thought about it more. The entire debate was designed to actually debate issues and Trump wants piss people off by making controversially ambiguous statements and he gets pissed off if you ask him the meaning of what he is saying.

He gets even more pissed off if they ask other candidates if they agree with Trump because how else do you distinguish who you want to vote for but anyways Trump even went as far as to say I shouldn't trust Rand cause he has a shrill voice, then the news followed Trump around begging Trump to tell the MSM what he meant by "shrill". I swear the whole MSM just follows Trump around smelling his farts.

politifact ruling: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ar-donald-tru/

I dare say Trump knocked the question on the Nuclear Triad out of the park.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care