Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul Super Brochures!

Quote Originally Posted by derek4ever View Post
    I'm working on taking the words from the Super Brochures out and simplifying them (wonder if it will work?). I think I'll create personalized Rand Paul brochures.
    Target the message to the demographics you're trying to reach
    I was born in a welfare state/Ruled by bureaucracy/Controlled by civil servants/And people dressed in grey/Got no privacy, got no liberty/Cos the twentieth century people took it all away from me - Ray Davies

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by carlton View Post
    Target the message to the demographics you're trying to reach
    Grat idea, thanks! I'm also purposely avoiding the constant "I think" with "I will" or "I support" since it seems that the sheep electorate needs to be treated as if it were being scholded. Reminds me of the days when I used to listen to Alex Jones and remember his "just sit down and shut up" quotes, which I still remember!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    Carpet bomb neighborhoods with Super Brochures dropped from a Blimp!
    I'm sure our government would treat this as some sort of violation of the Geneva Convention.

Quote Originally Posted by RDM View Post
    I'm sure our government would treat this as some sort of violation of the Geneva Convention.
    They can carpet bomb us but we cant carpet bomb them?
    I was born in a welfare state/Ruled by bureaucracy/Controlled by civil servants/And people dressed in grey/Got no privacy, got no liberty/Cos the twentieth century people took it all away from me - Ray Davies

No, just no.

You probably can't make it any worse at this point. But the reason these are no good is that they are just word diarrhea. Most voters are low information single issue. So campaign messaging is targeted to the single issue the vote cares about and omits those they may disagree with.

To be honest, it seems Immigration and Foreign Policy is the hot topic. Honestly, I would instead invest in making super brochures that have only those 2 topics the clearly state and clear up any misconception of Rand's immigration and FP.

But... since Rand is struggling to break into the 10's percentage in polls, I guess super brochures probably wont hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    To be honest, it seems Immigration and Foreign Policy is the hot topic. Honestly, I would instead invest in making super brochures that have only those 2 topics the clearly state and clear up any misconception of Rand's immigration and FP.

But... since Rand is struggling to break into the 10's percentage in polls, I guess super brochures probably wont hurt.
    Superbrochures could keep him from polling double digits, the key here is we don't know. The campaign does internal polling, and has a much better idea what messaging produces what results in what demographic.

For those who are looking for things to do to help the campaign- they also do phone canvassing, which they have to pay for. You can volunteer your time and save them money:

Undeniably effective strategy
    1) REGISTER - email : iowa@randpaul2016.com to request login.
    2) LOGIN & CALL - www.callingfromhome.com
    3) WIN

They can carpet bomb us but we cant carpet bomb them?
    Is that you Donald?

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Superbrochures could keep him from polling double digits, the key here is we don't know. The campaign does internal polling, and has a much better idea what messaging produces what results in what demographic.

For those who are looking for things to do to help the campaign- they also do phone canvassing, which they have to pay for. You can volunteer your time and save them money:

Undeniably effective strategy
    1) REGISTER - email : iowa@randpaul2016.com to request login.
    2) LOGIN & CALL - www.callingfromhome.com
    3) WIN
    I messaged iowa@randpaul2016.com some time ago, yet to receive a login.

You may have to go through the campaign site now:
    https://randpaul.com/volunteer

Also from that page, they have a link to this flyer:

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BTW

Pretty sure foreverfree.com donation ticker has been stuck at 40,938 for months now. Suspicious? Nahh....

I think the super brochure would be great for someone asking about rand, not the general public nessesarily.

The slim Jims were great I thought, and seemed to be very well received. The size, design, layout, quality, and information was great it. We handed tons of them out, lots of people seemed to be draw to looking at them with interest.

I still have some from 2008.

If yall want to see pics I can get them out. ☺.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    You may have to go through the campaign site now:
    https://randpaul.com/volunteer

Also from that page, they have a link to this flyer:

Swear... why couldn't rand come up with a better number than 14.5% LOL. That is bad marketing, imo, when you think of a percentage that has fraction attached to it, it looks bad and looks like its there to mess with you (think of interests, apr, etc etc).

Good question! I was doing some digging during the afternoon and found the Super Brochure page. It's supposed to reach $50,000 in order to start sending out the Promotion Combo of a Bumper Sticker and a Super Brochure (ticker's at less than $41,000 complete). I'm not sure what's the real deal if the program's going on or not. But the idea would be great! Handing these out in sports games, colleges, schools, restaurants, cars, etc. I hope its still a go!!
    What? No casket on the front?

How about you guys sit this one out and not go out of your way to $#@! up Rand's campaign worse than it already is?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Hey, these brochures SINGLE HANDEDLY brought Ron a 116% increase of support in Iowa. Not buying it? Can't argue with cool graphics:

You're full of $#@!. They linked to 911 Truther videos in the one they did for Ron.

It's campaign 101 that you don't do these everything but the kitchen sink pamphlets. The best is to understand what the hot points are for the given audience and give them a flyer that speaks to these issues.

Let Rand run his own damn campaign.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

I took carlton's "cool graphics" post to be intended as sarcasm. I believe he was mocking the original poster of that chart in an earlier thread on the subject. Am I wrong?
    Last edited by rprprs; 12-18-2015 at 08:00 AM.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Quote Originally Posted by rprprs View Post
    I took carlton's "cool graphics" post to be intended as sarcasm. I believe he was mocking the original poster of that chart in an earlier thread on the subject. Am I wrong?
    That's what I took from it as well.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    Swear... why couldn't rand come up with a better number than 14.5% LOL. That is bad marketing, imo, when you think of a percentage that has fraction attached to it, it looks bad and looks like its there to mess with you (think of interests, apr, etc etc).
    I agree, this is among the weak things, and in Las Vegas Weds. morning he did talked about Canada's 15% tax rate
    and how it'd be different (or the same or whatever) with jokes -
    that gets the buzz going more imo. It was very good with laughs and applause.
    First thing i said is that is much better.

He also almost seemed to know that the Fed rate going up for first time in almost a (decade ?)later that morning.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This thread shall remain closed for good. Wasn't my intention to cause all this trouble so I apologize.

This thread shall remain closed for good. Wasn't my intention to cause all this trouble so I apologize.
    Not your fault, you didn't know

Quote Originally Posted by rprprs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    You're full of $#@!. They linked to 911 Truther videos in the one they did for Ron.

It's campaign 101 that you don't do these everything but the kitchen sink pamphlets. The best is to understand what the hot points are for the given audience and give them a flyer that speaks to these issues.

Let Rand run his own damn campaign.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBull View Post
    That's what I took from it as well.
    Reading LE's post, first I was lol.. then I kinda got pissed.

Of course it was SARCASM

First off, remember that this forum has people who were part of RevPac, ex. Gary Franchi and Chris Rye. They did a bait and switch by offering not only the Super Brochure but a DVD. Neither were delivered and who knows what happened to the money. Their actions cost Ron Paul New Hampshire in 2012. They have and will continue to attack us. They make up and distort anything they can.

Super Brochures work. Period. One issue cards SUCK. It makes a candidate like Rand look like a one issue candidate. You would have to mail out 4-5 mailings to make one issue cards work. Notice your next election, you will get one from a candidate, one from the NRA, one from a 3rd party PAC, another from the candidate. Plus, you would actually have to identify correctly one issue voters and their issue. It is insane. We target the best market possible: Super Voter Republicans. They will caucus or vote. Super Voters control elections.

It is pretty simple. 8 months ago Rand should have reached out to former Ron Paul supporters. We setup the program to do this. The same people on this board who Do Nothing but attack us said all the Ron Paul people would be on board. They were wrong.

So at this point, the only way Rand goes into double digits is with the Super Brochure, especially in States AFTER Iowa. What the Do Nothings who attack us fail to understand is that the Super Brochure wasn't Erik or me. It was the TENS OF THOUSANDS of people who purchased and mailed them. When you insult us, you insult them. When the Do Nothings show me their brochure on the FRONT PAGE of the New York Times or show me their brochure on MSNBC with Politico saying it made a "HUGE IMPACT", we can talk.

Rand is sitting at 2%-6%. Most voters do not think he is in the race. Even fewer know where he stands. The Republican voters who watch TV will say "Rand needs to stay in the Senate". So how do you get the MILLIONS of voters to know Rand is in the race and where he stands on issues??? If you would like to help mail Super Brochures or hand them out, please go here:

http://www.foreverfree.com/

This what a Super Brochure does:
    RonPaulProducts.com
    http://www.ronpaulproducts.com/

Ron Paul 2012 Products:
    Bumperstickers as low as $.17
    Wristbands as low as $.99
    Shirts as low as $1.99
    Buttons for less than $.99
    Car Decals for less than $19.99
    Signs, Banners, Meetup Kits, Bulk Sales, and more....

Reading LE's post, first I was lol.. then I kinda got pissed.

Of course it was SARCASM
    Yeah, but its hard to tell its sarcasm when there are people who actually believe it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by po14015 View Post
    First off, remember that this forum has people who were part of RevPac, ex. Gary Franchi and Chris Rye. They did a bait and switch by offering not only the Super Brochure but a DVD. Neither were delivered and who knows what happened to the money. Their actions cost Ron Paul New Hampshire in 2012. They have and will continue to attack us. They make up and distort anything they can.

Super Brochures work. Period. One issue cards SUCK. It makes a candidate like Rand look like a one issue candidate. You would have to mail out 4-5 mailings to make one issue cards work. Notice your next election, you will get one from a candidate, one from the NRA, one from a 3rd party PAC, another from the candidate. Plus, you would actually have to identify correctly one issue voters and their issue. It is insane. We target the best market possible: Super Voter Republicans. They will caucus or vote. Super Voters control elections.

It is pretty simple. 8 months ago Rand should have reached out to former Ron Paul supporters. We setup the program to do this. The same people on this board who Do Nothing but attack us said all the Ron Paul people would be on board. They were wrong.

So at this point, the only way Rand goes into double digits is with the Super Brochure, especially in States AFTER Iowa. What the Do Nothings who attack us fail to understand is that the Super Brochure wasn't Erik or me. It was the TENS OF THOUSANDS of people who purchased and mailed them. When you insult us, you insult them. When the Do Nothings show me their brochure on the FRONT PAGE of the New York Times or show me their brochure on MSNBC with Politico saying it made a "HUGE IMPACT", we can talk.

Rand is sitting at 2%-6%. Most voters do not think he is in the race. Even fewer know where he stands. The Republican voters who watch TV will say "Rand needs to stay in the Senate". So how do you get the MILLIONS of voters to know Rand is in the race and where he stands on issues??? If you would like to help mail Super Brochures or hand them out, please go here:

http://www.foreverfree.com/

This what a Super Brochure does:
    How come your money ticker has been at the same spot for since Ive seen your site? Very fishy..

How come your money ticker has been at the same spot for since Ive seen your site? Very fishy..
    Wouldn't it be more fishy if it went up while the official campaign can barely raise $200,000 in 5 days????
    RonPaulProducts.com

Ron Paul 2012 Products:
    Shirts as low as $1.99

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wouldn't it be more fishy if it went up while the official campaign can barely raise $200,000 in 5 days????
    Just a heads up, you're not going to be able to come in here trashing Rand's campaign and be able to use that as some kind of a sales pitch.

Neg repped. Is your ticker fake?
    Last edited by William Tell; 12-18-2015 at 09:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Neg repped. Your ticker is fake, isn't it?
    Who on this board has more proof than me of doing what they say?????? FRONT PAGE OF NEW YORK TIMES, MSNBC, LA TIMES, etc., etc.

Almost every ACTIVE person in 2012 had something from me RONPAULPRODUCTS.com (they still sell my stuff on ebay!!!!)

The real question is who are you??? And why would anyone care????
    RonPaulProducts.com

Ron Paul 2012 Products:
    Shirts as low as $1.99

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Neg repped. Is your ticker fake?
    Curt seems like a glutton for punishment, everytime he pops up on here he gets reamed. I think the Daily Paul people like him though

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic