Thread: Found another supporter! :) :) :)

Talking Found another supporter! :) :) :)

I have a Ron Paul bumper sticker on my car.

As you may or may not know, I drive a school bus for a living. Well, because our lot is too small to fit both buses and cars, we have to park at the local theater and get shuttled to base by a designated shuttle bus driver.

The shuttle bus driver saw me getting out of my car today and when I got in the bus he said, "So YOU'RE the one with the Ron Paul sticker?" to which I replied, "Yep!" as I sat down. At first I wasn't sure if he was saying that to give me props, or to ridicule me (I don't know him very well), but it became apparent a moment later when I sat down.

I looked at the rear view mirror and we made eye contact. We both gave a slow nod, as if acknowledging eachother as members of a secret club. Immediately I had to hold back laughter, and I could see through the mirror that he was doing the same thing.

As I walked off the bus I told him "He's gonna win!!!" to which he replied, "You know I think you're right! He's going to surprise a lot of people!"

So that means I have met two Ron Paul supporters at work. I've never heard anyone else talking about any of the other candidates, either.
    O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Ass Mistake, America

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Awesome!!!
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

awesome man, I agree he is going to win. The Neo-Cons just cant compete with the momentum we've got.
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods