Thread: PHOTOS: Rand Paul at Pre-Debate Rally in Las Vegas, Nevada

Thumbs up PHOTOS: Rand Paul at Pre-Debate Rally in Las Vegas, Nevada

Yesterday morning I attended a pre-debate rally for Rand Paul at his Nevada campaign headquarters, and it was packed! Mick Mulvaney was also on hand, and spoke for a few minutes about his endorsement of Rand. They also made sure to stress how easy it can be to win the NV caucus with around ~15K votes, and they were collecting info of attendees as they arrived. Very professionally organized, and made sure to make the point that everyone who supports Rand needs to go to the caucus. Anyway, I got some photos I'd like to share. You can find many more HERE.

You can find more photos here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/gagesk...7662398945276/
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd say probably all of them got into the debate audience too.

Look at those awesome folks!
    I love liberty people.

Nice pics.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    Look at those awesome folks!
    I love liberty people.

Nice pics.
    Thanks!
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul