Thread: Glenn Beck Says What Ron/Rand Have Been Saying for Years

Glenn Beck Says What Ron/Rand Have Been Saying for Years

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Glenn Beck is a pied piper. He will expose certain aspects of corruption (usually when a bunch of light has already been shed on it throughout the internet anyway) to get you to trust him. Then as always he leads you down the rabbit hole. He picks and chooses what he wants to report. I mean clearly for somebody who "does his research" you'd think he'd realize how Cruz is a phony right? Hmm. I wonder why he's getting all his supporters to vote for him.. He doesn't want anything he supposedly stands for to come true or else it's pretty obvious who he'd support. He dares imply under a Cruz presidency this wouldn't have happened / wouldn't continue to happen? I supposed it's good that people are being shown these things to put less trust in the government though. It's just a shame that 90%+ of those people who see it are going to vote for somebody who wont change it. After all, that's the goal of the pied pipers such as Beck. *end rant*
    Last edited by ds21089; 12-15-2015 at 03:03 PM.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ds21089 View Post
    Glenn Beck is a pied piper. He will expose certain aspects of corruption (usually when a bunch of light has already been shed on it throughout the internet anyway) to get you to trust him. Then as always he leads you down the rabbit hole. He picks and chooses what he wants to report. I mean clearly for somebody who "does his research" you'd think he'd realize how Cruz is a phony right? Hmm. I wonder why he's getting all his supporters to vote for him.. He doesn't want anything he supposedly stands for to come true or else it's pretty obvious who he'd support. He dares imply under a Cruz presidency this wouldn't have happened / wouldn't continue to happen? I supposed it's good that people are being shown these things to put less trust in the government though. It's just a shame that 90%+ of those people who see it are going to vote for somebody who wont change it. After all, that's the goal of the pied pipers such as Beck. *end rant*
    we all know this

hes just another Israel firster

Chester Copperpot

This guy always seems like he supports Ron but then just cant quite get around to supporting him

Glenn Beck? Never heard of him.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by RandPaul4Prez View Post
    Yeah....but he won't take the next logical step and connect this to evidence that the plan to topel Assad goes back to the Bush administration nor will he tell the real truth which is that the Pentagon does more to run the presidency than the other way around. In other words "Beware the military industrial complex."

Wesley Clark speaking in 2007 (before Obama became president) about a plan to overthrow Assad hatched revealed to him back in 2001 (before Obama was even a senator.)

Put that on your chart and smoke it Mr. Beck!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by ds21089 View Post
    The establishment have their supporters out there like Beck that sound like their opposition. Then at the appropriate time these Beck types herd their followers accordingly to the appropriate establishment candidate after having convinced them the candidate is something who he is not.

Beck had a few good years with his Fox show sounding like libertarians in this forum. He admitted he had changed and people believed he had come around. It all became evident who he really was after what he did to Debra Medina during the 2010 TX Governors race in his effort to help Rick Perry.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

I gave up on Glenn Beck about a year-and-half ago. I will never take him seriously again. Ever.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's coming around?

LOL

Bump for Glenn Beck being a complete joke.

Wow, the article said "salafist." *Jaw drops* He called the enemy by their proper name! Props! Whoever coined the term "salafist principality" deserves a raise. Now if they could create more terms to help the idiots in our vicinity sound smart so they'd stop with the "Islamo-fascism" and "radical Islam" non-sense.

Now did he mention that Israel gives aid to Al Nusra, and that the Gulf States support the salafist? That the war profiteers are making a killing through killing? Probably not. Did he mention the CIA rat line from Libya to Syria, and the Turks handing out the weapons like candy? Did he mention that ISIS is made up of Saddam's fired military establishment: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5792172.html

Glen was on Fox tonight on Megan Kelly and was asked who he supported.
    IT wasn't Rand. Beck is and Will always be a traitor.
    A complete shill.
    Last edited by Arpmoog; 12-17-2015 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Arpmoog View Post
    A complete shill.
    It shouldn't be surprising that he's a Cruz guy.

Even Trump is getting a few kicks in.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Arpmoog View Post
    A complete shill.
    Before the first voter goes to the polls. I think Beck is blocking for Cruz and after the debate realized that Rand in the race spells real trouble for Cruz.
    From his Facebook page posted yesterday:
    Count me in!#whitesagainsttrump

I would like to add:
    #teapartieragainsttrump
    And
    #conservativeagainsttrump
    #constitutionalistagainsttrum

It has nothing to do with race but I do think it is important to let the other 60-70% of the country that thinks he is "a maniac" that I and many others who have been pigeonholed into white, fascist, racist, xenophobes don't all love trump.

He is a GREAT PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRAT. He is exactly what I would expect from a democrat. In fact he reminds me very much of Woodrow Wilson in his government positions and his bullying tactics but this small government, constitutionalist, tea party marching white guy doesn't agree with him.

I know my stance is unpopular for many as they want someone that is going to make the weasels in DC pay, but I think the best solution is the constitution and a man with a long track record of living it.

But the people will decide.

To me there are only three remaining in the race that have a chance:

Trump
    Ted Cruz
    Marco Rubio

Sorry Rand. I still love you and thank you for all that you have done and are doing but I don't see it happening.

Everyone else with perhaps the exception of Christi should drop out. Christi could win New Hampshire. Doubt it but he is another huge Progressive republican that will appeal to many gop voters.

Which by the way, if that is you and you were part of the tea party I would ask: why? Was it that Obama was a democrat that made you stand against him and march in the streets?

Both Christi and Trump would do much of the same stuff that Obama is doing and has done. Both love universal health care, common core and progressives on the court.

#trump
    #marcorubio

I'm playing into it now too, but f- it.

Look, Beck may have some conservative principles. But his job, his work, is to be a "conservative media voice". So he crafts narratives that make him consistently interesting to listen to for his target audience. He will sometimes say things somewhat out of line with standard neocon rhetoric one day, but the next he'll jump back on the standard rhetoric. It spices up his message.

All he's doing is trying to create a persona that appeals to his audience. And it's more about say, a certain aesthetic quality that what he says possesses, than its actual content. It's about appeal, about superficially interesting sounding content and differentiating himself from other conservative pundits.

Don't pay attention to him. Or do it if you get enjoyment out of it, I don't care.

But people have been saying that he's been coming around since 2008. He isn't. Paul supporters just never learn from the past.
    Last edited by LawnWake; 12-18-2015 at 12:34 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.