Thread: Rand Can School Trump Tonight With Ron's Debate Point From 08

Rand Can School Trump Tonight With Ron's Debate Point From 08

Over the weekend Donald Trump was interviewed, he himself asking the question, "where does the hatred come from, why does it exist from the Islamic community" He said "I don't understand." And he wants to shut off all Muslim immigration until he answers that question.
    Ron Paul is so far ahead of Donald on this issue he is left chasing his tail.

Here is the answer from the 2008 debates, interesting to listen to 8 years later.

Add to that the "Wests" unwavering 100% commitment to Israel right or wrong, this isn't that hard to figure out Mr. Trump.
    Then again much of GOP field was just as clueless in 2008 as well, more of the same for 2016.

If Trump accuses him of using daddys talking points, he can retort "what your dad was never right on real estate, because I know mine was right on foreign policy, maybe you should stick to what your dad taught you and your an expert on "real estate" because it sure isn't foreign policy."

Time to mix it up and punch up, it could create a nice pile on effect if the crowd cheers, if it boo's like they did in 08, then I fear all is lost this election cycle as nobody has learned anything in 8 years.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That most people (some Trump supporters especially..and now Donald himself) still don't get why there is so much hatred at the West is beyond me. The biggest lie perpetuated on the American people in my generation is "They hate us for our Freedom"
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    That most people (some Trump supporters especially..and now Donald himself) still don't get why there is so much hatred at the West is beyond me. The biggest lie perpetuated on the American people in my generation is "They hate us for our Freedom"
    No no, silly. Rubio says it's because we let women drive and let girls go to school.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Also, "they're over there executing Christians"

Instead of saying "we" though, he needs to say "the government".
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Thing is, he also wants to make sure that he doesn't lead people to believe he believes that if we left and sang happy songs that there would be no one from other countries who hate us and want us dead. Because there will be. It wouldn't go over well at all.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

It's easier to hate people who are different, than take responsibility for our actions. Rand will never convince a nation of 300 million to swallow *that* pill.

In other news, hackers trace ISIS twitter accounts back to the UK government
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

The last thing Rand is going to do is start using Ron Paul language out there. We don't need people out there thinking, we need them afraid and dependent on government to protect us.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No offense...

Some of you guys have no idea how the average voting Republican thinks.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll