Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Official CNN GOP Debate Thread 12-15-15

Fear-Book
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Rand highlight shown pre-undercard Rand: "People say if we just had more surveillance - hogwash!"

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I will watch the debate but it does not matter since the media is so full of $#@! I expect they already have the narrative set in advance how they will cover it which will be reported something like this.

- Media will use dead heat or virtual tie terms used to discuss Cruz and Rubio as the two that won the debate. The discussion will center around these two. Rubio will win Luntz's focus group with Cruz a close second. People will be angry about Trump in the focus group and make faces at the mention of Rand like they just drank something sour.

- They will be pumping how well Christie did. There will be many setups for Christie to angrily attack Rand, Cruz and Trump. Christie will come off as a total blow hard $#@! but the media is going to lap up whatever he says since they want his numbers up.

- Reported as a disaster for Trump claiming he did not have his best showing since he was out shined by Jeb Bush who is more Presidential and Rubio.

- They will show some shots got in by Kaisch with "could Kasich make a come back after tonight?"

- Carson needed this but he had a poor showing.

- No one cares about Fiorina except for the media and will use her as a distraction so they do not have to talk about Rand.

- Does not matter what exchanges Rand has, he can win every one of them but the media will report the opposite and spend very little time discussing him.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Lindsey Graham said "Commander and Chief" already -- DRINK
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Santorum declares WW3 underway.

Santorum: WW3 is on like Donkey Kong

I did not know that
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Huckabee: We're scared
    Ron Paul

Trump makes an appearance -thanks Wolf
    Ron Paul

Thanks for letting me know I'm scared, Huck, I thought I just needed a cup of coffee.

Under card debate seems to be the anti-Trump debate.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i only see the pre non debate so far, is it delayed ?
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Pataki: what this president said, when replying to a Trump question?

Grahams faces as Santorum blabs... lol

Graham: sacrifices need a worthy person to sacrifice themselves to/for

I'll have to revisit this one, I do believe that was the real gist of his ridiculous statement. Wow -human sacrifices for a worthy CIC
    Ron Paul

Graham is so stupid!

$#@!in A. Donald Trump is the winner so far, they won't stop talking about him.

Lindsey Graham saying sensible things. THATS HOW CRAZY TRUMP IS! He makes Lindsey Graham lapse into fits of sanity.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

Get a warrant Frothy
    Ron Paul

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Frothy. Is he just stupid or is he just stupid?

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    i only see the pre non debate so far, is it delayed ?
    try http://go.cnn.com/

all about terrorism and Trump ban of Muslims plan of the four on stage

Grahan just called "Senator Paul and Senator Cruz are isolationists"

Graham is attacking Paul!

Quote Originally Posted by rg17 View Post
    Lol.

What he say?

Graham: Paul and cruz are isolationists! Drink!

Silly Graham. Calling Rand AND Cruz Isolationist on a question about unwarranted spying.

He is so angry he didn't get to use that planned line to Rand directly.
    "Those who slumber on the path to tyranny, sink on the river to freedom." - Brett D.

"I am not attacking you Eric. I am stating historical fact. Leon Trotsky taught Leo Straus everything he knew about Communism. Leo Straus set up shop at the University of Chicago. There Straus mentored and educated the godfather of the neoconservative movement, Kristol the Elder. See? It is not an attack, it is a statement of historical fact." - Random RP Supporter Spreading Some Love

Quote Originally Posted by rg17 View Post
    Yup, and Cruz.

Makes me like Cruz just a tiny smidge more.

paul the isolationist. pfft

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    Frothy. Is he just stupid or is he just stupid?
    Santorum is frothy grump (play on words with forrest gump)

spy spy spy more spying for more privacy??? wtf???

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    try http://go.cnn.com/

all about terrorism and Trump ban of Muslims plan of the four on stage

Grahan just called "Senator Paul and Senator Cruz are isolationists"
    i see i am early, do i send cnn a bill for watching this crap?

freedom = illogical
    Ron Paul

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast