Thread: What if we were to hire a Rand supporter with the name Donald J Trump?

What if we were to hire a Rand supporter with the name Donald J Trump?

He could then split the vote with the celebrity Trump then Trump seeing that he can't win the his name being split into two then drops out. JFK did something like this while running for Congress and he ended up winning this race. We would have to get this guy on all 50 ballots.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like this idea lol... only the Rand campaign could not be publicly tied to such a stunt, until the payoff at the end of course.
    I was born in a welfare state/Ruled by bureaucracy/Controlled by civil servants/And people dressed in grey/Got no privacy, got no liberty/Cos the twentieth century people took it all away from me - Ray Davies

Or, Donald Trump runs as an independent out of spite and Hilary wins.
    (No, I'm not the Starcraft guy)

Accept certain inalienable truths: Prices will rise. Politicians will philander. You, too, will get old.
    And when you do, you'll fantasize that when you were young, prices were reasonable, politicians were noble and children respected their elders.

Quote Originally Posted by tasteless View Post
    Or, Donald Trump runs as an independent out of spite and Hilary wins.
    Then we do it again and run a fake Hillary, duh!

I was born in a welfare state/Ruled by bureaucracy/Controlled by civil servants/And people dressed in grey/Got no privacy, got no liberty/Cos the twentieth century people took it all away from me - Ray Davies

Too late for the nominations, but could work once rand is running in the general.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewYorker View Post
    Too late for the nominations, but could work once rand is running in the general.
    Anyone here willing to legally change their name to Hillary R Clinton?