Thread: What if Rand Paul were to say this at the debates?

What if Rand Paul were to say this at the debates?

"My philosophy is that people can do what they want as long as they don't hurt others."

It would be a very straightforward statement.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    "My philosophy is that people can do what they want as long as they don't hurt others."

It would be a very straightforward statement.
    Like, smoking weed while running around naked?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Your liberty offends partisan voters. And offending people is worse than stealing from them.

That's old hippie motto. Very libertarian.

I think rand has to be incendiary or emotional to gain any traction.

Trump says illegals bad. Surged, especially from the woman that got shot by illegal.

Carson surged when he said sharia isnt compatible with POTUS.

Cruz seem to surge after saying how he wants to carpet bomb and nuke isis.

Rand... rand is very rational, but he doesnt really connect to voters emotuonally or know how to sell something. Perhaps he should spend his time bashing obama or hillary instead of talking about his plans and policy.

Anyone notice how trump, carson and cruz bashes a person or group, it gets them points? I think rand needs to bash someone or something few weeks before the caucus. For heavens sake, be less politically correct.

Rand should attack federal employees and their incompetence.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Yeah. He needs to attack something. Say how feds are incompetent even with hundreds of millions in funding per year for a department. How its very hard to fire federal workers, especially if they unionize.

Rand should protect Internet freedom!
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think if he said that, it would be a major game changer. He'd definitely shoot up in the polls.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Bickerstaff View Post
    Your liberty offends partisan voters. And offending people is worse than stealing from them.
    That is perfect.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewYorker View Post
    I think if he said that, it would be a major game changer. He'd definitely shoot up in the polls.
    What about the children?

It's usually not a good idea to attack the GOP base.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewYorker View Post
    What about the children?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It's usually not a good idea to attack the GOP base.
    //
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·