Thread: Chuck Baldwin endorses Rand Paul

Chuck Baldwin endorses Rand Paul

From his facebook account this morning.

Faithful readers of this post know that I have previously provided objective commentary--complete with pluses and minuses--on most of the Republican presidential candidates. They also know that I have spoken quite positively about Donald Trump. But heretofore I have endorsed no one. Until now.
    First, I believe the biggest threats to liberty we face have NOTHING to do with Islamic terrorism. We have far more to fear from those miscreants in Washington, D.C., and from the international bankers at the Federal Reserve than any radical Muslim. Hence, all of the fearmongering about Muslim jihad and Sharia Law in America only plays into the hands of the globalists who are orchestrating all of this madness.
    Second, I am absolutely convinced that the greatest threats to our liberty are, 1) The neocon wars of aggression around the world--especially in the Middle East, 2) A burgeoning Police State here in the United States.
    I have now had plenty of time to examine the candidates regarding his or her commitment to defeating these two great threats to our liberty; and there is only ONE Republican candidate that sees these threats and would use the power of the Oval Office to defeat them--or at least curtail them:
    That candidate is RAND PAUL.
    I know that Rand is NOT his dad. I am not nearly as excited about Rand as I was Ron. And there are several issues with which I disagree with Rand.
    But I firmly believe Rand gets the whole neocon war issue and would put a stop to it if he were President. In this regard, Rand might be the ONLY major party presidential candidate who could potentially avert WWIII. I further believe Rand gets the Zionist issue and would not be a patsy for the Israeli lobby.
    I also believe Rand truly sees the growing Police State in this country and would rein in these out-of-control federal Departments of Justice and Homeland Security.
    NONE of the other candidates would do anything significant to change America's foreign policy or to rein in the growing Police State in our country.
    Accordingly, as I pan the two major party presidential candidates, there is only one choice in 2016: RAND PAUL.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did he really have to say Rand gets the "Zionist issue"? GOP voters will never accept someone who openly says stuff like that.
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

Last edited by ds21089; 12-14-2015 at 12:15 PM.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Crashland View Post
    Did he really have to say Rand gets the "Zionist issue"? GOP voters will never accept someone who openly says stuff like that.
    I'm doubting the people who read Chuck Baldwin will even care. You're average mainstream voter isn't reading Baldwin. It's Libertarian Christians....all of who probably agree with Chuck that there is a Zionist issue.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I'm doubting the people who read Chuck Baldwin will even care. You're average mainstream voter isn't reading Baldwin. It's Libertarian Christians....all of who probably agree with Chuck that there is a Zionist issue.
    Indeed. This endorsement probably isn't going to sway anyone who isn't outside of Chuck's usual audience, but it *might* help anyone in his audience who is a fence-sitter between Trump or Rand to flip to Rand.

Every little bit helps.

I've always had a lot of respect for Pastor Baldwin, and I'm not that religious myself.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 12-14-2015 at 03:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashland View Post
    It doesn't matter, Baldwin doesn't preach to Republicans, a lot of his followers are Ron Paul purists.

He seems to understand his audience very well and has focused his post for the maximum effect. Why wouldn't he?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll