Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team Rand Mocks RPF Members Who Grossly Exaggerated Tales of His Demise

So.. is this story real? Or not
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    So.. is this story real? Or not
    Its a joke. I wrote it.
    Last edited by carlton; 12-15-2015 at 03:55 AM.
    I was born in a welfare state/Ruled by bureaucracy/Controlled by civil servants/And people dressed in grey/Got no privacy, got no liberty/Cos the twentieth century people took it all away from me - Ray Davies

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirl22 View Post
    I doubt Rand would be talking about the forum let alone releasing name; however, I think there are a lot of trolls on this site sending out negative messages.
    we have perma shills here. just post something positive about the Constitution or the founding fathers, the federation etc.
    and they will come out of the woodwork. like a pack of hyenas.

happens every time.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    How does one become a paid troll? I would love to make some bucks bashing Jeb Bush and Hillary.
    Send an e-mail to Cass Sunstein, requesting a work from home job. Odd's are likely your new boss will want you to pretend to be a liberal, or maybe try to bash other RPF members though.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...ube-facebook-a

Quote Originally Posted by carlton View Post
    Its a joke. I wrote it.
    Ok thanks.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Link just goes to YouTube. This sounds like an Onion piece.
    You've been Rand Rolled.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Leaning Libertarian View Post
    I would put money on about 5 very active accounts here are exactly that. 1-2 persons the rest sock puppets. They are so embedded as supporters and have built relationships with other members here therefore they are not questioned on it despite having views with little resemblance to the Pauls.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Its a joke. I wrote it.
    Hahah so you took a lot of time to call people out over barely making the debate instead of working to improve his poll numbers? Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by squirl22 View Post
    I doubt Rand would be talking about the forum let alone releasing name; however, I think there are a lot of trolls on this site sending out negative messages.

That may be so, but unless a better candidate appears from the mists, which isn't going to happen, I am still giving mine to Rand Paul... that is, if I decide to even bother this time.

I have never played the "vote for the guy most likely to win" strategy. It is a loser even when you "win".

The quote in the OP reads like the work of a sixth-grader and dullard. It is nothing to take seriously. Whence did it issue?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Its a joke. I wrote it.
    OK, now explain why.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

That may be so, but unless a better candidate appears from the mists, which isn't going to happen, I am still giving mine to Rand Paul... that is, if I decide to even bother this time.

I have never played the "vote for the guy most likely to win" strategy. It is a loser even when you "win".

The quote in the OP reads like the work of a sixth-grader and dullard. It is nothing to take seriously. Whence did it issue?
    Dullard?

BTW I agree with everything you write here (well, except the dullard bit). If you read carefully, you will know that I am not taking the piss out of any Rand supporters whatsoever. It was more of a joke on his detractors here, but done not so seriously.

OK, now explain why.
    Because I thought it would be funny.
    Last edited by carlton; 12-14-2015 at 11:48 PM.
    I was born in a welfare state/Ruled by bureaucracy/Controlled by civil servants/And people dressed in grey/Got no privacy, got no liberty/Cos the twentieth century people took it all away from me - Ray Davies

Quote Originally Posted by Robrank View Post
    Hahah so you took a lot of time to call people out over barely making the debate instead of working to improve his poll numbers? Pathetic
    It was done without malice Mr. Aug. 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Robrank View Post
    This is nothing compared to what Slutter McGee would have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    How does one become a paid troll? I would love to make some bucks bashing Jeb Bush and Hillary.
    Metaverse Mod Squad - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...e-are-the-Mods

lol.

Truth is some people just see it the way it is. This is the year of the outsider. Rand spent a good deal of time in his first two years of the Senate trying to make friends with the establishment, which should not be confused with him doing the establishments bidding. It back fired. He seem to cozy with the establishment, when he should have been aggressive with his statements on what he stands for he took swung for the lowest common denominator, and it is a crowded field that gives little chance to build substance an really get your message out. Not to mention he wasted valuable time this summer going after planned parenthood.

While trying to cozy to the establishment so they would not go against him if he got the nomination he lost outsider cred. While attacking other candidates when he should have been giving out his message he turned off voters. While wasting time going after planned parenthood, who also shares the same voters in large that cannot drop enough bombs on Muslim babies, he wasted time not representing the economic stances that brought his dad to the fore front.

I'm not sure who was sitting around in the room making decision but they all should be fired.

Call me in 2020.
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

"cozying up to the establishment":

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    I think this is carlton's RPF version of that old Rickrolling trick.
    It's the anti-SlutterMcGee newsletter.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It makes me sad to see how many people don't realize this was written by the OP. No wonder we are losing.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Not a good idea, team Rand should be instead spending time on mocking SWCs Obama/Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I dunno. RPF is pretty important. We have the power to make -- or break -- campaigns depending on how nice we are to other candidates.

I believe we also played a key role in Romney's loss in the general election.
    This website founded the Tea Party movement.

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    This website founded the Tea Party movement.
    Which was then hijacked by people like Ted Cruz

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewYorker View Post
    Which was then hijacked by people like Ted Cruz

Donald Trump as well but the point is that this site has made headlines indirectly. Sean Hannit used the term "Randslide" when he beat Trey Grayson and that came from here.

Out of rep for you carlton. Good stuff.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12