Thread: Rand Paul email: We're in it to win it

Rand Paul email: We're in it to win it

Rand is on the main stage at the CNN debate.

This is a huge moment, proving that Rand is a top contender in this race.

All of the polls agree. CBS shows Rand ahead of Kasich, Bush, Fiorina, and Christie and the latest Fox News poll has Rand in 5th place in Iowa.

Senator Paul has a national, first tier campaign that is organized in all 50 states. He is on the ballot everywhere that has had filing. We have over 400 fully operational grassroots groups, and his campaign and related entities have raised $22 million for this race. It is simply undeniable that Rand is a serious competitor in this race and his participation in Tuesday night's debate will give him another chance to prove exactly why.

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BEFORE TUESDAY NIGHT'S DEBATE

Last month's debate gave us a chance to prove that Rand is the only conservative in this race. Since then, poll numbers have just continued to surge.

It is clear to anyone watching that Rand's message of liberty-minded, common sense policy is resonating with the American public.

I know I can count on liberty-loving Americans like you to make sure our message reaches even more people.

We need the naysayers to know, we are here to stay.

We won a spot on the main stage on Tuesday night, and with your help, we will win Iowa and beyond.

I'm confident that this debate is a huge show of strength for Rand. Will you stand with Rand by donating today?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does anybody know if there's a WhatsApp group for Rand Paul available? Or if one exists?