Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Video] Rand Paul on The O'Reilly Factor w/ Eric Bolling 12/11/15

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBull View Post
    I'm confused though. I don't think he makes it anyway even if they only take polls from November 10th.
    He makes it through IA that way
    I was born in a welfare state/Ruled by bureaucracy/Controlled by civil servants/And people dressed in grey/Got no privacy, got no liberty/Cos the twentieth century people took it all away from me - Ray Davies

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by carlton View Post
    He makes it through IA that way
    Only if they don't count the YouGov poll.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nose sounds a little stuffed, hopefully he's good and healthy by Tuesday.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Gage View Post
    Nose sounds a little stuffed, hopefully he's good and healthy by Tuesday.
    Hope he doesn't get PARCHED!
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    A decent candidate that chooses to appear on O'really must have a desire to lose support in the 62-99 age demographic.

It ain't worth it.
    But that is who votes and who watches O'Reilly.
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty74 View Post
    But that is who votes and who watches O'Reilly.
    Exactly

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by LatinsforPaul View Post
    Rand responses are great - but I suspect Fox viewers don't stay tuned when Rand comes on - Hannity and O'Reilly have poisoned that well.

Trump "closing the internet" lol - Trump wants to hijack America from Americans.
    Trump is calling founders like James Madison foolish - while Madison Federalist Paper No. 10 has been a well-received, cornerstone document that instead calls it foolish to destroy liberty as the method to battle faction and insurrection.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12