Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 65 of 65

Thread: The Official Dec. 16 Fed Rate-Hike Thread

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Zip turned out to be anything but naive. He sure did hoodwink a few people here though.
    Bored and looking for old Zippy threads I see.
    Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

    "Truth isn't truth"- Rudy Giuliani

    "China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain," - Donald Trump.

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Bored and looking for old Zippy threads I see.

    No; actually somebody bumped this 2010 thread. I was just going through the nostalgia, clicked on someone's profile, and saw that thread as their latest reply.

    I wasn't here in 2008. This place must have been crawling with your paid comrades. It must have been a hoot!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  4. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    No; actually somebody bumped this 2010 thread. I was just going through the nostalgia, clicked on someone's profile, and saw that thread as their latest reply.

    I wasn't here in 2008. This place must have been crawling with your paid comrades. It must have been a hoot!
    Naaa RPF was too new at that point to be crawling with shills. Some scammers and other ulterior motive posters, yes, but not many disinfo shills. It wasn't until the lead up to 2012 that RPF (and most other websites, for that matter) started being shilled to death.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  5. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Naaa RPF was too new at that point to be crawling with shills. Some scammers and other ulterior motive posters, yes, but not many disinfo shills. It wasn't until the lead up to 2012 that RPF (and most other websites, for that matter) started being shilled to death.

    Hmm; interesting. Well, I did run across an early one; a user by the name of OReich. He pretended he was doing meet-ups with people in Florida for Paullapalooza. See this page and others in his profile to see his very first posts about this. It turns out he was totally bogus and made up his intentions to do meet-ups.

    He ended up shilling for Israel. His group was similar (or same?) to this group that Israel was paying to defend it online. In fact, the USA Today article was called Israel to pay students to defend it online.

    The funny thing is that there was guy named MaybeMaybeNot who was doing the exact same thing as OReich. MaybeMaybeNot would rant and rave about Israel. He would rant and rave about RPFers being "anti-semites." He would scream, "You ppl!" I confronted OReich about it, and he acknowledged MaybeMaybeNot was his sock.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members



  6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  7. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Hmm; interesting. Well, I did run across an early one; a user by the name of OReich. He pretended he was doing meet-ups with people in Florida for Paullapalooza. See this page and others in his profile to see his very first posts about this. It turns out he was totally bogus and made up his intentions to do meet-ups.

    He ended up shilling for Israel. His group was similar (or same?) to this group that Israel was paying to defend it online. In fact, the USA Today article was called Israel to pay students to defend it online.

    The funny thing is that there was guy named MaybeMaybeNot who was doing the exact same thing as OReich. MaybeMaybeNot would rant and rave about Israel. He would rant and rave about RPFers being "anti-semites." He would scream, "You ppl!" I confronted OReich about it, and he acknowledged MaybeMaybeNot was his sock.
    Oh no doubt there were some resident ADL-type posters back then, mostly using the old Megaphone app. They weren't "hidden" though and stood out like sore thumbs back then. It wasn't the rotating "predev persona management" type shilling we have today. A lot of that activity has been taken over since by .mil and intel contractors and a lot of websites were just bought up entirely (I suspect with federal taxpayer money thanks to Obama "stimulus") and subverted from within.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-11-2018 at 11:16 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •